Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Tinubu Delivers Opening Remarks As ECOWAS Holds 64th Head Of States' Summit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Delivers Opening Remarks As ECOWAS Holds 64th Head Of States' Summit (10218 Views)

Pictures Of Tinubu Delivers Speech In An Empty Hall In UNGA / President Tinubu Delivers First Speech As ECOWAS Chairman / Uzodimma's Remarks As He Accents To Bill Halting Gratuity To Exgov,dgov,speaker, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Delivers Opening Remarks As ECOWAS Holds 64th Head Of States' Summit by Exceed15: 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2023
So this Nigeria president can be more useless than Buhari ..
Re: Tinubu Delivers Opening Remarks As ECOWAS Holds 64th Head Of States' Summit by Exceed15: 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2023
VicDs:
I saw that on YouTube. Was a good remark

LOL..
Re: Tinubu Delivers Opening Remarks As ECOWAS Holds 64th Head Of States' Summit by 6ishola: 11:29pm On Dec 10, 2023
Bliss52:
Jagaban

Reading ....
mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos

Re: Tinubu Delivers Opening Remarks As ECOWAS Holds 64th Head Of States' Summit by jogojogo: 12:02am On Dec 11, 2023
KingKO22:

Igbo people. Calm down small

The fact that Pandora Obituary was a disaster as a governor in Anambra doesn't mean everyone is a failure.

No be Everytime you go dey cry πŸ˜„πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„
They will cry continue for another 8 years
Pretentious a d hypocritical set of humans. The way they cry, you will think where they come from is more advanced and progressive than others but reverse is the case. Charity begins at home but to them its the other way round
Re: Tinubu Delivers Opening Remarks As ECOWAS Holds 64th Head Of States' Summit by jogojogo: 12:06am On Dec 11, 2023
numericalguy:

The more they abuse and criticise him, the more he is elevated

Hatefull and bitter IPOB cannibals are still in pains Tinubu defeated the Pandora criminal called Obi

There is no one in the world who can turn around the country at the twinkle or an eye. The policies of this present government is already begining to show a positive change but IPOB cannibals hate to accept that we are begining to have a positive change.

Tinubu has his challenges but at least the economy is responding to his policies.
1.The Nigerian Stock Market is up 34.11%.
2.Our GDP is up 2.54%.
3. Oil production is up 13.40%.
4. Balance of trade is now in surplus to the time of over 52%, which is the highest in five years.
5. And most importantly, Peter Obi and Arise Peoples Party's lies are also up 100%!
Re: Tinubu Delivers Opening Remarks As ECOWAS Holds 64th Head Of States' Summit by tsdarkside(m): 12:59am On Dec 11, 2023
una see now....??

nobody is interested to fight niger republic from the start....

no mention of them....

france is gone....we are even happy for them sef....
niger republic people will deceide themselves sooner or later....
Re: Tinubu Delivers Opening Remarks As ECOWAS Holds 64th Head Of States' Summit by gabbytabby: 3:10am On Dec 11, 2023
Even Those who can’t successfully run their life have an opinion about how to run a country.

JASONjnr:

Everything that was painted about him seems to be false.....

That he's a strategist.... An accountant... Lagos state town planner, etc.

The man who said are we going to eat statistics.... Didn't know that climbing the position of a president will require his basic understanding of statistics.

I pray he should step down before the next general election.
Re: Tinubu Delivers Opening Remarks As ECOWAS Holds 64th Head Of States' Summit by Fujiyama: 3:29am On Dec 11, 2023
numericalguy:

Hatefull and bitter IPOB cannibals are still in pains Tinubu defeated the Pandora criminal called Obi

^^^
undecided

Only a failed government and its failed supporters can keep referring to the other candidates in an election that took place over 6 months ago. Bola Tinubu is the president - not Peter Obi. BAT has brought even more chaos into an already chaotic situation...we now have runaway inflation and chronic exchange rate instability after 6 months of the Tinubu administration. This is not what BAT promised when he was campaigning - and he will be held accountable.

numericalguy:
There is no one in the world who can turn around the country at the twinkle or an eye.

^^^
Yet more excuses from a failed government. Nigerians are not interested in stories. They just want performance and BAT is not performing.

numericalguy:
Tinubu has his challenges but at least the economy is responding to his policies.
1.The Nigerian Stock Market is up 34.11%.
2.Our GDP is up 2.54%.
3. Oil production is up 13.40%.
4. Balance of trade is now in surplus to the time of over 52%, which is the highest in five years.

^^^
undecided

A couple of months ago, the NBS came up with some ridiculous figures for unemployment in Nigeria. Some of us warned then that those fudged numbers would do incalculable harm to the credibility of the NBS. The moment is now here. Why should anyone now believe anything from the NBS with its incredible previous claims of a 4% unemployment rate?

Liars go to hell.
Re: Tinubu Delivers Opening Remarks As ECOWAS Holds 64th Head Of States' Summit by Faposky95: 5:19am On Dec 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
God bless His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

.....minus the 200milliin he rules......?!
Next time put Excellency + me
Re: Tinubu Delivers Opening Remarks As ECOWAS Holds 64th Head Of States' Summit by Faposky95: 5:20am On Dec 11, 2023
jogojogo:

They will cry continue for another 8 years
Pretentious a d hypocritical set of humans. The way they cry, you will think where they come from is more advanced and progressive than others but reverse is the case. Charity begins at home but to them its the other way round

Yu need a like or share....?!
Re: Tinubu Delivers Opening Remarks As ECOWAS Holds 64th Head Of States' Summit by numericalguy(m): 6:20am On Dec 11, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
undecided

Only a failed government and its failed supporters can keep referring to the other candidates in an election that took place over 6 months ago. Bola Tinubu is the president - not Peter Obi. BAT has brought even more chaos into an already chaotic situation...we now have runaway inflation and chronic exchange rate instability after 6 months of the Tinubu administration. This is not what BAT promised when he was campaigning - and he will be held accountable.

^^^
Yet more excuses from a failed government. Nigerians are not interested in stories. They just want performance and BAT is not performing.

^^^
undecided

A couple of months ago, the NBS came up with some ridiculous figures for unemployment in Nigeria. Some of us warned then that those fudged numbers would do incalculable harm to the credibility of the NBS. The moment is now here. Why should anyone now believe anything from the NBS with its incredible previous claims of a 4% unemployment rate?

Liars go to hell.

LIARS, HATERS, & BITTER IPOB CANIBALS go to hell

IPOB cannibals started attacking BAT from the momment he was sworned in as president and accusing him of anything they could think about. Their attack on Tinubu displayed blind hatred and bitterness rather than objectivity.

Please point or reference where BAT claimed he was going to turn the economy around in a twinkle of an eye. Even Bitter Obi the BIGOT promised to remove file subsidy immediately if he was voted and I don't see why IPOB cannibals would like to deny that when Obi even used it as a campaign promise. IPOB cannibals are too daft to see Tinubu has floated the Naira and Naira value is based on our strength of manufacturing. Previous governments have been using other monies to shore up the Naira but ST00PEED IPOB cannibals are too bitter to see why the Naira is at its current value. A little economics would have saved you from the online disgrace you just gave yourself.

I posted facts and I expect anyone with a contrary opinion to verify and prove me wrong instead of all these rants, curses and insults. Ever since the Pandora criminal called Obi lost the elections, IPOB cannibals are quick to celebrate any negative news about Nigeria and will do anything to downplay or even rubbish the positive news about Nigeria. They are always demarketing Nigeria at any given uportunity.

I am a Nigerian will continue to defend Nigeria against our enemies (internal or external) because I have no other country.
Re: Tinubu Delivers Opening Remarks As ECOWAS Holds 64th Head Of States' Summit by Fearyourcreator: 7:07am On Dec 11, 2023
KingKO22:

Igbo people. Calm down small

The fact that Pandora Obituary was a disaster as a governor in Anambra doesn't mean everyone is a failure.

No be Everytime you go dey cry πŸ˜„πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„
Body dey pepper them like werey
Re: Tinubu Delivers Opening Remarks As ECOWAS Holds 64th Head Of States' Summit by Alliswell248: 8:09am On Dec 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

You should first and foremost lecture yourself...

What are those goods that are imported from Nigeria?

Ofcoz multiple taxation has just been increased during Tinubu era that lots of exporters had to abandoned their goods at the seaport...

You claimed that we need to revived our industries.... Sighting Ajaokuta as an example... Without making careful study about it. Nigeria can't mine steel and ore. Reviving that company will sink down billions without bringing out what is desired of it. Obasanjo had warned and even the Russian company that built it said the same thing. Ajaokuta can't produce the ore and steel that will be required of it.

Dangote has been given the best support that he needed yet his cement sells the most expensive in Nigeria while it's cheaper in Ghana and other African countries.

Investing in USD.... Ask NNPC what they do with all the oil they sold in USD.... How are they managing the dollars?

I give up on you.

No need lecturing you.
Re: Tinubu Delivers Opening Remarks As ECOWAS Holds 64th Head Of States' Summit by Fujiyama: 8:33am On Dec 11, 2023
numericalguy:
LIARS, HATERS, & BITTER IPOB CANIBALS go to hell

IPOB cannibals started attacking BAT from the momment he was sworned in as president and accusing him of anything they could think about. Their attack on Tinubu displayed blind hatred and bitterness rather than objectivity.

^^^
grin

Nonsense. Not worthy of engagement.

I have one interest: performance. This idle chatter about seperatist groups and cannibalism has no attraction for me at all.

Your principal has been an unmitigated disaster so far. Deal with it.

numericalguy:
Please point or reference where BAT claimed he was going to turn the economy around in a twinkle of an eye.

^^^
Yet more nonsense.

A drowning man will clutch at straws. Your only hope now is a pointless back and forth on the timelines of your principal's 'change' agenda (or renewed hope agenda...or whatever nonsensical slogan his team is able to cobble together). Only children argue or debate in this manner. Whether you like it or not, your man is failing and he's failing miserably. All that hot air about how great he is as a manager of men and materials has vanished under the pressure of federal leadership. The fact that you are now quibbling about whether or not he claimed he could deliver in the twinkling of an eye - says it all.

numericalguy:
Even Bitter Obi the BIGOT promised to remove file subsidy immediately if he was voted and I don't see why IPOB cannibals would like to deny that when Obi even used it as a campaign promise.

^^^
undecided

A cranium impervious to logic, truth or reason.

How many times will this be drummed into you? Bola Tinubu is the president now. The courts have affirmed his 'victory'. Nigerians are not interested in pointless speculation about what other presidential candidates would or would not have done. It is Bola Tinubu that is in the hot seat now...and clearly it is scorching his nether regions. Nigerians do not want more empty promises. It is time for BAT to deliver!!

numericalguy:
IPOB cannibals are too daft to see Tinubu has floated the Naira and Naira value is based on our strength of manufacturing.

^^^
grin

What exactly are you trying to say here?

numericalguy:
A little economics would have saved you from the online disgrace you just gave yourself.

^^^
grin

Ok.

numericalguy:
I posted facts and I expect anyone with a contrary opinion to verify and prove me wrong instead of all these rants, curses and insults.

^^^
No you did not post any 'facts'.

You simply cannot vouch for any of those numbers 100%. In less than 6 months into the life of this administration, the NBS destroyed with its own hands whatever credibility it may once have had. You now expect us to believe anything you throw at us, hook, line and sinker? undecided It doesn't work that way.

And no I did not curse, insult or rant at you. I just gave you the truth about your principal and its clear you can't handle that truth.

numericalguy:
I am a Nigerian will continue to defend Nigeria against our enemies (internal or external) because I have no other country.

^^^
undecided

'Patriotism' is indeed the last refuge of an irredeemable scoundrel.

Look into your bathroom mirror and behold the great enemy that you seek to defend your country from.
Re: Tinubu Delivers Opening Remarks As ECOWAS Holds 64th Head Of States' Summit by numericalguy(m): 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
grin

Nonsense. Not worthy of engagement.

I have one interest: performance. This idle chatter about seperatist groups and cannibalism has no attraction for me at all.

Your principal has been an unmitigated disaster so far. Deal with it.

^^^
Yet more nonsense.

A drowning man will clutch at straws. Your only hope now is a pointless back and forth on the timelines of your principal's 'change' agenda (or renewed hope agenda...or whatever nonsensical slogan his team is able to cobble together). Only children argue or debate in this manner. Whether you like it or not, your man is failing and he's failing miserably. All that hot air about how great he is as a manager of men and materials has vanished under the pressure of federal leadership. The fact that you are now quibbling about whether or not he claimed he could deliver in the twinkling of an eye - says it all.

^^^
undecided

A cranium impervious to logic, truth or reason.

How many times will this be drummed into you? Bola Tinubu is the president now. The courts have affirmed his 'victory'. Nigerians are not interested in pointless speculation about what other presidential candidates would or would not have done. It is Bola Tinubu that is in the hot seat now...and clearly it is scorching his nether regions. Nigerians do not want more empty promises. It is time for BAT to deliver!!

^^^
grin

What exactly are you trying to say here?

^^^
grin

Ok.

^^^
No you did not post any 'facts'.

You simply cannot vouch for any of those numbers 100%. In less than 6 months into the life of this administration, the NBS destroyed with its own hands whatever credibility it may once have had. You now expect us to believe anything you throw at us, hook, line and sinker? undecided It doesn't work that way.

And no I did not curse, insult or rant at you. I just gave you the truth about your principal and its clear you can't handle that truth.

^^^
undecided

'Patriotism' is indeed the last refuge of an irredeemable scoundrel.

Look into your bathroom mirror and behold the great enemy that you seek to defend your country from.

One character I know about IPOB cannibals is their lying ability and the Pandora criminal called Obi is basically a lying machine.

Even though you lied that you were not insultive, you still went further to throw insult in your last post.

I would however not bother to post facts anymore as you failed to counter my post with anything logical and only hate, bitterness would not win a logical discuss.

Another thing about IPOB cannibals is there inability to understand logic as they are too unintelligent to process such thought pattern and it is completely alien to them. They are too consumed by their emotions which is comprised of deep hatred, bitterness and envy of their betters. It is no wonder they are the dregs of the country.
Re: Tinubu Delivers Opening Remarks As ECOWAS Holds 64th Head Of States' Summit by Jagaban2012: 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2023
Joseph099:

It amazes me how some people here think anyone not supporting Tinubu is Igbo or from the east supporting peter obi.

This country is sinking, and some people are more interested in playing the tribalism card.

Not everyone not supporting the presidents policies are Igbos pls.

And as the country was sinking during GEJ and some.also.played tribal.card....let it sink....

Jagaban, On your mandate we stand...
Re: Tinubu Delivers Opening Remarks As ECOWAS Holds 64th Head Of States' Summit by Theunbothered: 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
Pristine664:

So who told you the guy you quoted is suffering or lives in Nigeria??

Dey playy grin

Who cares he's obviously not well in the head.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Sensible Ideas On How To Solve The Boko Haram Problem / No Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye – Abuja Police Commissioner / Car Conveying Family Of 4 Plunges Into River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.