Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience (4513 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga / VIDEO: Sit Down, Sit Down, Nigerians Boo Amaechi At Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by olisaEze(m): 11:17am On Dec 11, 2023
Politics & religion is never a good mix. As much as The Experience is a gathering of Christians which always invariably attracts the seeds of the devil, there is a need to be worldly wise to survive in this world of ours. He should have just been acknowledged via a mention than be brought out to be embarrassed. But sycophancy no go let some people rest! grin
Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by Ballmer: 11:42am On Dec 11, 2023
You foolish Igbos never cease to amuse me, now compare how I write with yours n decide who as the low IQ ?

I know it hate your soul that someone so smart chose not to support the Pandora bastard criminal Peter Obi but even in my grave I will still not support such a failure. If you chose to wail to your doomed death over that please ensure to drag your Igbo father n mother born n unborn children to the hell with you.

Plus may it never be well with any n all member of your household for thinking you can gaslight me cos I clearly chose not to support the Pandora criminal Peter Obi.

Opans:
hahaha deny u did not vote d calamity

Only a low iq yoruba Muslim will hate obi lyk that. Expired brain cells.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by paramakina202: 11:48am On Dec 11, 2023
walefresh3:
Only children of hate and pedittion from potpoto region has dis kind of characters... Dey are born to hate....

So Lagos is potopoto region right?
No wonder!
Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by Pristine664: 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2023
RomanGreen:

Not jealous, we both know what would have happened if Peter Obi graced that occasion. Your druggie and team are no match for PO. Deal with it

You are allowed to keep wallowing in external self delusion. grin
Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by Goodnewsforlife: 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2023
RomanGreen:

I don't do bigotry, the elite you defend don't do bigotry wen they want to loot your resources. Stay here and defend them while they gather in Abuja to loot your today and tomorrow. When you have a superior argument, I will engage you appropriately
keep quiet there

U igbos should know the period u will insult people n go scot free with it is over, what u did to Fulani for good 8 years n went away with it don’t try that shit with yorubas

We will give u more than u bargain for

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by Goodnewsforlife: 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2023
RomanGreen:

I don't do bigotry, the elite you defend don't do bigotry wen they want to loot your resources. Stay here and defend them while they gather in Abuja to loot your today and tomorrow. When you have a superior argument, I will engage you appropriately
d foolish u is saying u don’t do bigotry but u can call tinubu a druggie whereas u igbos are d scum of d earth according to that Thai police

U are d most jailed tribe in d world, shame no dey catch u?
Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by Splashme: 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2023
Family of thieves
Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by Olawade24: 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2023
Pristine664:
Those unfortunate souls that booed Seyi wish to be like him.

Jealous bunch.

Pls can you help me check if you are mad, you are just two inches away from madness.

Dimwit like you need to check into a psychiatric ASAP.

Someone and his father is causing Nigerians pain and you saying they jealous of a failure, if you are not jealous yourself how would you know they aren't. Idiat!!!

If you let me use this koboko in my hands to flog the madness that reside inside you, I might just flog upto the 13th generation of madness from your lineage. Once again idiat!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by Justiceleague1: 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2023
Pristine664:
Those unfortunate souls that booed Seyi wish to be like him.
if only you will stop eating agama lizard 🦎 meat,you will once again think,reason like a human being grin
Jealous bunch.
Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by RomanGreen: 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
keep quiet there

U igbos should know the period u will insult people n go scot free with it is over, what u did to Fulani for good 8 years n went away with it don’t try that shit with yorubas

We will give u more than u bargain for

Oh my, why are you so hurt if not inferiority complex. Keep wailing, we will be here to lick your tears
Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by Pristine664: 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
Olawade24:

Pls can you help me check if you are mad, you are just two inches away from madness.

Dimwit like you need to check into a psychiatric ASAP.

Someone and his father is causing Nigerians pain and you saying they jealous of a failure, if you are not jealous yourself how would you know they aren't. Idiat!!!

If you let me use this koboko in my hands to flog the madness that reside inside you, I might just flog upto the 13th generation of madness from your lineage. Once again idiat!!!

Go and flog your unfortunate parents that couldn't give you good life and making you jealous of someone that is privileged than you. grin

Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by Goodnewsforlife: 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2023
RomanGreen:

Oh my, why are you so hurt if not inferiority complex. Keep wailing, we will be here to lick your tears
same igbos that are d lowest ranked Nigerian
Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by DaTruths: 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
walefresh3:
Only children of hate and pedittion from potpoto region has dis kind of characters... Dey are born to hate....

Them boo the mugu born by an ugly ape grin grin grin

Next time make him foolishly come again, a very useless nonentity with him epileptic father.
Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by RomanGreen: 10:12am On Dec 12, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
same igbos that are d lowest ranked Nigerian

😂🤣 Your tears are so sweet. Cry more

(1) (2) (Reply)

Porthacourt International Airport (pix) / Why Is Buhari Looking Weak And Fragile In Over Size Army Uniform? / Osita Chidoka 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.