Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Thank You Seun For The Recent Update On Nairaland - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thank You Seun For The Recent Update On Nairaland (234 Views)

The Cause Of The Recent Cult Clash In Benin / Taraba Women Protest The Recent Killings By Bandits (Photos) / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Seun For The Recent Update On Nairaland by AfroBeatDiary: 11:16pm On Dec 10, 2023
Nairaland is home to people like me, I've been on this community since when God knows, though there are times I was not this active but NL still remain my get to for all information, a quick navigation to the homepage can quickly update me on everything trending.

The most recent update of being able to carry my content from YouTube community to my profile on NL which reflect on each post was an easy way to showcase myself to there great forumites without derailing the thread, it gives opportunity to other users to keep it up with my content in real time without navigating out of the forum thereby giving user a more experiencing time on the channel.

Amazingly, my channel as well as the one on the channel are growing at an amazing speed.

Thank you Seun, thanks to every forumites.
Happy New Year.

Olumide Oludipe
Regenerative Agriculture Expert.
International Institute of Regenerative Agriculture.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele Feels Agonized As He Shared Video Of Moment His Triplet Asking Him / The House Arrest Of Mr Micheal With Spiritual Power / Woman Killed In Lagos As Container Falls On Her Car At Ogudu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.