Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Yinka Ayefele Feels Agonized As He Shared Video Of Moment His Triplet Asking Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yinka Ayefele Feels Agonized As He Shared Video Of Moment His Triplet Asking Him (236 Views)

Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast / Fraudster Exposed By Twitter Users After He Shared Photo Of A Sick Child (Pics) / Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele Feels Agonized As He Shared Video Of Moment His Triplet Asking Him by Spectators: 8:28am On Dec 14, 2023
Yinka Ayefele feels agonized as he shared video of moment his triplet asking him to stand (Watch)

“My children always want me to stand up and they ask me every day why I cannot. I try so hard not to be emotional. Indeed, December 12, 1997 was my turning point but TO GOD BE THE GLORY” - Singer Yinka Ayefele

Read details in link below with video....

https://spectatorsng.com/yinka-ayefele-feels-agonized-as-he-shared-video-of-moment-his-triplet-asking-him-to-stand-watch/

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Have Scammed Me!!!! / Uproar As NSCDC Officers Allegedly Shoot Woman At Eid Ground In Zamfara / Ggh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.