Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges (16137 Views)

Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly / Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid / Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges by We4all: 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
My concern is, they will soon start killing their victims in order not to leave any evidence. That is, if they are not doing that already.

With the upsurge in crime rates, it is unfortunate that we are still not safe in the hands of those that are supposed to protect us.

Imagine going to the station to report a crime, and you discover that one of the criminals is a policeman. So sad!
Re: Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges by KingLennon(m): 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ok
Re: Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges by Themanleshey: 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
FuckingMachine:
Afonjanistans and crime.

Hmm smh
Re: Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges by Winning123: 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fatbam005:
in as much as this is true. There is something special about the black race . The wickedness on this continent is so bold. Haba

Wickedness is everywhere. No where is safe. Safety is only in Christ. It is even worse in some countries. Think about US where they have problem with gun violence. Many innocent people die every day due to gun violence.
Re: Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges by KingLennon(m): 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2023
People wer suppose protect people don dey kidnap people? End shall never wonders sad
Re: Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges by RepoMan007: 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
Lol. The best police in the world.
Re: Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges by prodigyy(m): 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
Be smart this period

Delete your bank apps from your phone

If possible leave only one account with nothing more than 20k,

These people are daylight robbers
Re: Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges by Beazysledge: 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Someone needs to do a PhD on these angry and bitter kids who turn every NL thread into a bazaar of tribal hate and profanities. Too many answered questions. For example, who are they? Who is giving birth to them? Where do they come from? Are they real human beings or are they bots created by Russia’s FSB or North Korea’s RGB to destabilize the world, upturn civilization and return mankind to the state of nature? Are they normal people or zombies from the netherworld? Do they live in the present, on Earth, or are they recidivist time travelers sentenced from the future or castaway aliens from some remote planet yet to be discovered by science? Do they operate with their clear eyes or are they permanently high on Canadian loud? Do they work for free are they paid by some misanthropic tech billionaire looking to get laughs out of their tomfoolery? Beside their apparent desire to create anarchy and replace society with nihilism, what do they want? Will arresting and jailing them improve them or only make them worse? Assuming, without conceding, that these philosophers of hate are fully human, are the antediluvian ideals they espouse inborn or are they learned behaviour? Can they be trained/reformed if the World Council of Psychiatrists intervene? Can Nairaland and similar listserves be saved from them?
Lol funny comment....well let me tell u now,those are no bots...you see that ur close friend you swore he is an angel that could be him....you see that ur neighbour who greets and hail you every morning....that could be him,you see that famous celebrity that always does give away ,that could be him ....thats the reality of life now...this country is totally damaged now,everybody na closet or open tribalist

2 Likes

Re: Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges by Godfullsam(m): 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
Most Nigerian police officers are criminals.
Two officers { a male and a female) flagged me down some weeks ago @ area 11, they claim I beat traffic whereas I didn't.

Before I could say a word, they jumped into my car and told me to keep driving..
Omoh! I drove towards finance bridge and stopped. The male officer threatened to shoot me if I provoke him.
I told him I am going to 'end it' with all of us. I was speeding towards the bridge and I told the female officer that none of us will survive as I will ram into one of the culverts.

She started shouting on me to stop. She claimed she just got married. Omoh, I eventually pulled over and after much argument, we started laughing.
Las Las they still collected 2k from me after wasting almost 1hour of my time.
Police are rogues.

4 Likes

Re: Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges by Major7: 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2023
Hmmmm,this is super story. As a matter of fact,eleyi gidi gan embarassed
Re: Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges by Tripleoluwa(m): 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
I remember when a police man called me to claim that he was a dispatch rider, that had something to deliver to me. He came to my house in a Sienna with others and identified himself as police officer.

He said they were on the trail of an armed robbery suspect, so they discovered that I was in contact with the suspect thru investigation. He asked to check the phone number of the suspect on my phone. Truecaller now displayed the name, na so this officer wan change am for me say sebi I said I didn't know the suspect and that how come I have the number.

Na there hot argument start. I was so bold and confident because the Truecaller excuse he was trying to lob over me was so lame and childish. I told him how Truecaller works. Yet, he was still arguing with me. He then tried to show me the suspect's picture on his phone. Lo and behold, Truecaller displayed my name on his phone as I was the last person he called. I quickly raised my voice that see Truecaller on your phone and you dey argue with me since. Na there their body come down.

If I was not bold and sure of myself, them for use me cash out that day

2 Likes

Re: Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges by chatinent: 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
Soon, when people cannot stomach the uniformed theft anymore, they will begin to return the energy to them and they'll use the media to call them all sorts of names.
Re: Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges by fawaz050(m): 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
Godfullsam:
Two officers { a male and a female) flagged me down some weeks ago @ area 11, they claim I beat traffic whereas I didn't.

Before I could say a word, they jumped into my car and told me to keep driving..
Omoh! I drove towards finance bridge and stopped. The male officer threatened to shoot me if I provoke him.
I told him I am going to 'end it' with all of us. I was speeding towards the bridge and I told the female officer that none of us will survive as I will ram into one of the culverts.

She started shouting on me to stop. She claimed she just got married. Omoh, I eventually pulled over and after much argument, we started laughing.
Police are rogues.

Omoh *1000000
Re: Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges by Adewale1603(m): 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
Believe police at your own peril. Every thing about the npf is false and not true. They're your real enemy and not your friend, and bail is not free. Police are Wicked and devils and so insensitive, infact some armed robbers still get good and kind heart more than police.

1 Like

Re: Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges by FireUpNow(m): 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
Life on Nigeria na in-sise life.
Re: Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges by ObidenceNeckpre: 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
ediot Nigeria Police caught across all tribes. many of Nigeria Police are criminals themselves
FuckingMachine:
Afonjanistans and crime.
Re: Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges by bdon123(m): 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
Are u still asking those wey dey japa why they are doing that?if u japa frm naija,u hav already added 40yrs to ur life.Even if u dnt end up rich bt u will not hav this nonsense life threatening situations.
Re: Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges by walozanga(m): 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2023
Oga u get luck say them no shoot u. Those guys are criminals in uniform

1 Like

Re: Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges by Lukuluku69(m): 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2023
Addme:

https://punchng.com/policemen-kidnapped-me-collected-n1m-for-my-release-man-alleges/

You must have made some money (Shady Deals) lately.

Someone in the know must have snitched on you.

The Rogue Police must have come for their share of that money.
Re: Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges by jaxxy(m): 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2023
Terrible
Re: Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges by Lukuluku69(m): 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2023
Godfullsam:

Police are rogues.

All of them are Criminals.
Re: Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges by GABRIEL6036: 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2023
Welcome to the zoo nation, na today
Re: Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges by BoloJayy: 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2023
Sorry for your loss
Re: Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fatbam005:
The black race is cursed. Just like the days of Noah when everything was wiped out . The black race needs to be wiped out and another spicie created. It seems every black man has born with negative tendencies dat is why we are not surprised of what Emilokan is doing. Put another person there , the script will still be the same. Mercy Lord

This is unnecessary

Giving them an empty excuse

Holds no water
Re: Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges by rumenase(m): 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
Addme:

https://punchng.com/policemen-kidnapped-me-collected-n1m-for-my-release-man-alleges/
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again that dey don’t punish these erring officers because if they do all these nonsense would have stopped, next week we go hear another police story again.
Re: Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges by Blackdisciple(m): 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
I tell una say F SARS still dey Na just the name them change ..

1 Like

Re: Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges by Spandau: 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Please follow up and ensure you get justice
Look for a way to contact very dark man
Contact every other activists
The Nigerian police force is becoming so annoying

Though they haven't done this rubbish to me
When I'm driving my lexus Es 350 in Benin city if they stop me I don't give them a smiling faces

I present all my documents...

And them nor born any of them well to demand make I open my phone. Even with my tinted glass they dare not extort me

And for all those youth out there who still dey fear fear open phone na devil go punish una after what the IG abi AIG said nobody should open phone anymore

You no get shishi. Shingbain, una no get. Come de form big boy for here

1 Like

Re: Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges by Felaincarnated: 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
Indian police are worst dan pandemic. Every police force is evil
Built2last:
Is Nigeria Redeemable.

IG of police in India controls 2 million police men and keeps them in check.

Our IG has less than 300k police men and all they do is wear colours of uniform and do photo ops

I have never had such a thing from any other police in the world where those meant to keep you are the ones kidnapping and killing you.

1 Like

Re: Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges by Love800(m): 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2023
So u ave relocated out of this country?
I thought u in nigeria before
BigDawsNet:
Hahajah dis country sha... you sure say dat man na real police?

Tho if tru I'm not suprised...

Police nearly fire me and my brother just say u want check inside car...

Thank God we both alive today...

One of the reasons we relocated
Re: Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges by Pque(m): 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
There is high level of corruption among police officers in both Lagos and Abeokuta. The State Govt as well have a role to play to put them under check.

Police officers from other state are always scheming to be transferred to Lagos because of quick and prevalent means of generating illegal money in Lagos. Majority of them have become landlords from their ill gotten money and possess hidden businesses from this Unlawful sharp practices.

They are indeed the reflection of the corruption involved in the state, not just the police are guilty of this sharp practices, but the society as well. It is the same indigent and citizens that supply information to them, and use them to harass other unharmed citizen. The corruption does not end with police alone, but the whole area stink of corruption.
Re: Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges by Exceed15: 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
Nigeria policeman can kill you because of money. International NL beware. Don't go to police for safety. They will extort you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India For ₦‎138 Million Bank Fraud / Drug Traffickers In Police Uniforms Arrested In Kano / 12 Killed As Herdsmen Attack Benue Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.