Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Dangote Refinery: Diesel, Jeta1 Hit Market January, Petrol Delayed - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Refinery: Diesel, Jeta1 Hit Market January, Petrol Delayed (14247 Views)

Latest Update from Dangote Refinery, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos (Photos and Videos) / Dangote Refinery Takes Delivery Of Gigantic Distillation Component In Lekki.PICS / An Overview Of Dangote Refinery Plant In Lagos - Video And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery: Diesel, Jeta1 Hit Market January, Petrol Delayed by Nahunger(m): 8:40am On Dec 11, 2023
Really
Re: Dangote Refinery: Diesel, Jeta1 Hit Market January, Petrol Delayed by CHIOMAEZEH: 8:42am On Dec 11, 2023
Re: Dangote Refinery: Diesel, Jeta1 Hit Market January, Petrol Delayed by brain54(m): 8:43am On Dec 11, 2023
googlepikins:
The same scam , different tactics.

The so called crude oil ship was Jet fuel.

How can you refine crude oil and get jet fuel first before petrol, at this point USA need to release Hushpuppi because Dangote has been a bigger thief
That part got me confused for a moment...

Maybe they refine from bottom up!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery: Diesel, Jeta1 Hit Market January, Petrol Delayed by Tzar(m): 8:44am On Dec 11, 2023
Can this Dangote guys just STFU?! Announce yourself when you start performing.
So far, all you have done is refine lies and propaganda.
The continuous overpromising and under-delivering is becoming nauseating.
It is like Dangote is enjoying teasing Nigerians with this refinery.
Re: Dangote Refinery: Diesel, Jeta1 Hit Market January, Petrol Delayed by nony43(m): 8:45am On Dec 11, 2023
Obakoolex:

What's the need of your brain if you wouldn't use it undecided

I know the delay in petroleum gives people like you joy but you will all be disappointed come 2024

You must be very stupid. NNpCl boss said it himself that Dangote refinery won’t make you buy fuel cheap.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery: Diesel, Jeta1 Hit Market January, Petrol Delayed by asamaigho(m): 8:47am On Dec 11, 2023
drstan:
My friend working there said the section for petrol production is not ready that it's only kerosene, diesel and other's that are ready
which one is section for petrol not ready?
Is it not a fractional distillation process again?
is the the distilation separation tank not dsame for all product?
Abeg nigerians r not fools, they should stop all this deception

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery: Diesel, Jeta1 Hit Market January, Petrol Delayed by Angelfrost(m): 8:47am On Dec 11, 2023
Since April... From one story to another.

Let's keep watching the season film. cool
Re: Dangote Refinery: Diesel, Jeta1 Hit Market January, Petrol Delayed by BreakingNews21: 8:50am On Dec 11, 2023
Shell and the NNPC = 😈
Re: Dangote Refinery: Diesel, Jeta1 Hit Market January, Petrol Delayed by newnigerdelta00: 8:51am On Dec 11, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:
Lol, delayed again? Why is everything about Dangote refinery always in future tense?

If these people are not playing stupid games with Nigerians, they will keep quiet until they producing but no, they must keep lying and using propaganda to deceive gullible Nigerians.

Country of clowns and wicked deceivers.

Shut up,why can't you build your own refinery.... enemies of progress...

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery: Diesel, Jeta1 Hit Market January, Petrol Delayed by SmartyPants(m): 8:51am On Dec 11, 2023
nonhuman:
Another lame excuse
Someone was saying that refinary is yet to be finished, in every rumore there some truth

Have you ever undertaken any project of any sort? Even a small building? All of this is fairly normal in a complex operating environment like Nigeria. Besides, this is someone's private business so really, why should he lie to the public?
Re: Dangote Refinery: Diesel, Jeta1 Hit Market January, Petrol Delayed by Sunkyapogee(m): 8:54am On Dec 11, 2023
The refinery is not ready. Stop deceiving our Yoruba brothers..
Re: Dangote Refinery: Diesel, Jeta1 Hit Market January, Petrol Delayed by stephenponti(m): 8:57am On Dec 11, 2023
The petrol is for Niger republic, Cameroon, Benin republic, Togo and Ghana. Nigeria nothing for you.
Re: Dangote Refinery: Diesel, Jeta1 Hit Market January, Petrol Delayed by Rubbiish(m): 8:59am On Dec 11, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:
Lol, delayed again? Why is everything about Dangote refinery always in future tense?

If these people are not playing stupid games with Nigerians, they will keep quiet until they producing but no, they must keep lying and using propaganda to deceive gullible Nigerians.

Country of clowns and wicked deceivers.
Honestly, u just spoke the truth.
Why must it be petrol? These guys are not sincere & they are using dangote refinery as smokescreen.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery: Diesel, Jeta1 Hit Market January, Petrol Delayed by RepoMan007: 9:02am On Dec 11, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Great News for Nigerians, I'm very sure Nigerians who use Diesel to power their industries will be eagerly anticipating the day when the supply from Dangote will flood the market.
I'm also sure the airline companies will have their tankers ready to receive fuel from the Refinery.
I really won't be bothered by the report of when petrol will hit the market,my common sense already told me NNPCL announced sometime last month the country will be wet with petrol for the yuletide season,I expect their imported stock of Petrol will probably be exhausted when Dangote Refinery begins its own production,that's common sense of Business 101.
Naysayers told us Dangote Refinery will not be completed,it was completed and commissioned by Baba Buhari,these Naysayers also said it wont work until 2033,yet crude was received in December and production has started,now they have started again,I repeat if you still don't believe the Refinery will pump out products then you are worse than Doubting Thomas.
I like to focus on the good news in the Report,the sheer amount of Employment that will be created by the Refinery is mind-blowing.
I repeat again,only a foolish person will ignore these figures,call today to get a piece of investment around the Refinery.
Still selling LAND at Ibeju-lekki close to the Dangote Refinery. Check my signature for more details.
God bless Nigeria
keep shut. Dollar now N1200
Re: Dangote Refinery: Diesel, Jeta1 Hit Market January, Petrol Delayed by Fmghewzy(m): 9:03am On Dec 11, 2023
drstan:
My friend working there said the section for petrol production is not ready that it's only kerosene, diesel and other's that are ready

Clowns 🀑

Either you or your friend, one of you or both of you are lieing 🀣

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery: Diesel, Jeta1 Hit Market January, Petrol Delayed by ivolt: 9:03am On Dec 11, 2023
drstan:
Yeah, your friend!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery: Diesel, Jeta1 Hit Market January, Petrol Delayed by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 9:07am On Dec 11, 2023
so dangote refinery is the Hope of Nigerian government Abi
Re: Dangote Refinery: Diesel, Jeta1 Hit Market January, Petrol Delayed by Etranshub(m): 9:08am On Dec 11, 2023
Abeg how many people dey use the diesel jet A1? The one that is important to tje common man is delayed
Re: Dangote Refinery: Diesel, Jeta1 Hit Market January, Petrol Delayed by Fortune109: 9:08am On Dec 11, 2023
Hmm!

This guy sure know or have some Numerology experts...employed various delay tactics to make sure operations start in 2024😊...

8 is money!
Re: Dangote Refinery: Diesel, Jeta1 Hit Market January, Petrol Delayed by flyinnizam(m): 9:08am On Dec 11, 2023
this refinery will never refine petrol
Re: Dangote Refinery: Diesel, Jeta1 Hit Market January, Petrol Delayed by firearcher: 9:10am On Dec 11, 2023
This is not a government project so pessimists and naysayers can be sure it will operate, regardless of the delays and hiccups. Its not a matter of if but of when.

No private investment of this magnitude is built to not function. Or how will investors make their return without profit and how can there be profit it it doesn't operate.

I think cynics will better spend their time arguing other topics like whether it will reduce price, how long before Nigeria start feeling its impacts, etc.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery: Diesel, Jeta1 Hit Market January, Petrol Delayed by lomprico(m): 9:10am On Dec 11, 2023
nonhuman:
Another lame excuse
Someone was saying that refinary is yet to be finished, in every rumore there some truth

The Refinery is not finished yet, I don't know why they like lies.
Why will petrol not be available? From the little I know about fractional distillation, components with lower boiling points comes out first followed by the next that is higher. Doesn't petrol have a lower BP than diesel?
Re: Dangote Refinery: Diesel, Jeta1 Hit Market January, Petrol Delayed by Fearyourcreator: 9:11am On Dec 11, 2023
mofedamijo:
Nigerians never stops o amaze me. Every time a story of Dangote refinery comes up, I see a lot of people complaining. Some go as far as saying the refinery is a scam.

First and foremost, there is no businessman who doesn't want to make money from his investment. Dangote wants to make money, and he has invested billions into this project, and he will do anything to make sure it succeeds. Like every other businesses, there are going to be hiccups and delays and other issues before it fully kicks off. This is not a fast food restaurant project. Engineering and mechanical projects of this magnitude will certainly face challenges before fully operational.

Why are people calling this project scam?? Like really??

Dangote wants to make money and he certainly will. I think you guyz should focus on your own life and projects cause Dangote will succeed with this.
You dey mind them ni...

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery: Diesel, Jeta1 Hit Market January, Petrol Delayed by bonnyhope: 9:13am On Dec 11, 2023
SalamRushdie:

If you know how fractional distillation works you will not say this , all products are run in one swoop

You are still looking at it from the elementary side of it.. It is more complex than you imagined.
Re: Dangote Refinery: Diesel, Jeta1 Hit Market January, Petrol Delayed by Steve28: 9:15am On Dec 11, 2023
lol 😜 this guys should stop been stupid because we now know better
Re: Dangote Refinery: Diesel, Jeta1 Hit Market January, Petrol Delayed by mukthar2000(m): 9:16am On Dec 11, 2023
Any were the like make the Hit,
I don't know why most Nigeria's hoping that the refinery is coming to solve Nigerian petroleum high cost, forgotten that Dangote cement price still night cost without any solution.
Re: Dangote Refinery: Diesel, Jeta1 Hit Market January, Petrol Delayed by NwokoloOwa: 9:17am On Dec 11, 2023
I have never come across a private driven project of this magnitude that has all the trappings and nuances of a government project. Today, this, tomorrow, that, in two days time, those....One story or the other

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery: Diesel, Jeta1 Hit Market January, Petrol Delayed by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:22am On Dec 11, 2023
nonhuman:
Another lame excuse

The refinery cannot operate without being complete so it is complete only that the author doesn't understand what he is writing about

Every oil facility must start with AGO. THIS is the surest way to do leak test on their tanks and pipelines

If there is any leakage, the product will help to identify this for quick remedy.

It is after the AGO that DPK comes in then PMS

pms is fumes and cannot show you where there is a problem because it evaporates into the air

Every other reason is ignorance on the part of the author

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery: Diesel, Jeta1 Hit Market January, Petrol Delayed by TemmyT002(m): 9:27am On Dec 11, 2023
Lol. Scam
1 million barrels out of 6 million
Who knows when the other 5 will arrive
Re: Dangote Refinery: Diesel, Jeta1 Hit Market January, Petrol Delayed by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:28am On Dec 11, 2023
bonnyhope:

You are still looking at it from the elementary side of it.. It is more complex than you imagined.

It is you that don't know what you are harping on.

Pms is the first product out of the heating process because it is lighter.

What is the issue is that they cannot be allowed by DPR to do pms for now because the tanks needs to be checked even though leak test was carried out on them
Re: Dangote Refinery: Diesel, Jeta1 Hit Market January, Petrol Delayed by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:32am On Dec 11, 2023
lomprico:

The Refinery is not finished yet, I don't know why they like lies.
Why will petrol not be available? From the little I know about fractional distillation, components with lower boiling points comes out first followed by the next that is higher. Doesn't petrol have a lower BP than diesel?

Thr problem is regulatory and is the best way to go

The pms line in that distillation tank will be locked so it won't flow out into the storage tanks for them.

The crude itself will be pump into the channels and allowes days to settle and they begin to trace for leaks because it is dark it can help to identify leaks in it line

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery: Diesel, Jeta1 Hit Market January, Petrol Delayed by vikstandon(m): 9:34am On Dec 11, 2023
drstan:

What it means is that the company would be wasting other fractions of the crude.

That portends great environmental danger!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tax Evasion: Customers Stranded As Kano Seals Five GT Bank Branches / ₦2000 Discount Registration- Is METAFLUX Legit Or Scam? / Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.