Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

“APC Blackmailing Me” — Governor Hyacinth Alia Of Benue State. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “APC Blackmailing Me” — Governor Hyacinth Alia Of Benue State. (18635 Views)

Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia / Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) / Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “APC Blackmailing Me” — Governor Hyacinth Alia Of Benue State. by freemanq(m): 10:57am On Dec 11, 2023
Resign simple
Re: “APC Blackmailing Me” — Governor Hyacinth Alia Of Benue State. by benuejosh: 10:57am On Dec 11, 2023
Raynald:
Father is working, whether he moves to ADC,we will still vote him
working where?
Re: “APC Blackmailing Me” — Governor Hyacinth Alia Of Benue State. by Manpasman: 11:09am On Dec 11, 2023
Father with all due respect give to caeser what is due to caeser do not
come here to complain politice no be credo!!
Joker
Re: “APC Blackmailing Me” — Governor Hyacinth Alia Of Benue State. by naijapikin2(m): 11:13am On Dec 11, 2023
So much hope was placed on this man.

It is only JESUS that will govern benue that the state will progress..
Re: “APC Blackmailing Me” — Governor Hyacinth Alia Of Benue State. by Judolisco(m): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2023
zedman1:
You fit talk about anything without mentioning Samuel Ortom for this matter my brother. Nobody 'Samuel Ortomed' Samuel Ortom. Samuel ortom Samuel Ortomed himself and everybody else. That man was a cunning snake.
u sure
Re: “APC Blackmailing Me” — Governor Hyacinth Alia Of Benue State. by fuckJones(f): 11:30am On Dec 11, 2023
osuofia2:
You never see anything yet. Benue traditionally PDP state but they use your yes father Mantra gave APC massive votes.
traditional PDP state since when?
Re: “APC Blackmailing Me” — Governor Hyacinth Alia Of Benue State. by donmik: 11:33am On Dec 11, 2023
Ance4Liverpool:
I hope they dont inpeach him
He will surely have his right in the court cos he is a prayer answered for the ppl after tens of years of economic and security devastation from past governors like Ortom
Re: “APC Blackmailing Me” — Governor Hyacinth Alia Of Benue State. by Cocolatti(m): 11:43am On Dec 11, 2023
Defection loading
Re: “APC Blackmailing Me” — Governor Hyacinth Alia Of Benue State. by Major1984(m): 11:44am On Dec 11, 2023
MuslimIgbo:
Cursed state
your State is cursed too, slowpoke.
Re: “APC Blackmailing Me” — Governor Hyacinth Alia Of Benue State. by baronaaaire: 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2023
One thing I know for sure is that fr Alia will be the 1st Gov to dump APC
Re: “APC Blackmailing Me” — Governor Hyacinth Alia Of Benue State. by Toktee(m): 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2023
Difrent:

And why should he not appoint party members who worked for him?
They will make it about sharing money as if politicians don't need to make a living.
People join politics for different reasons.....some it's to advance their business. So if a party man has worked for the party spent his money and time its only natural that government give him contract to recover his money. So long as its legal and not inflated.

Its how it's done all over the world .

Party is the vehicle used to get to the office.
If you abandon the vehicle you will still need in 4 years that's your business
Go find seat pls.

The accusers are asked to provide the names of the said non party members.. Simple.
Re: “APC Blackmailing Me” — Governor Hyacinth Alia Of Benue State. by BigIyanga: 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
But he’s an APC governor. Why do they carelessly govern as if they’re in opposition. Deliver to your masses to shut dem up

1 Like

Re: “APC Blackmailing Me” — Governor Hyacinth Alia Of Benue State. by Tochj(m): 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
If you allow those criminals to subdue you
You are finished and has made priesthood a rubbish
This is what Ngige did when faced with similar problem
He used state money to work for the people
Got them to love him
He actually prevailed
Re: “APC Blackmailing Me” — Governor Hyacinth Alia Of Benue State. by alanto: 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2023
I dont like the governor's response. Most of these people don't think like leaders...

You are the leader of the party and the governor of your state, they are all under you, call all resenting members and talk like a leader. You don't give this kind of job to your spokesmen, they will do more damage than good....

For me I will first think, how will Tinubu respond?
Re: “APC Blackmailing Me” — Governor Hyacinth Alia Of Benue State. by OmoFiditi: 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2023
You be Reverend Father, you go join devil party APC, now dem wan chopulate your skull, you dey cry, dey lament. Who do you?
Re: “APC Blackmailing Me” — Governor Hyacinth Alia Of Benue State. by Exceed15: 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
After they have used you or better say brainwashed people of benue to vote for you because you are a priest... Dem go show u shege.. Useless party
Re: “APC Blackmailing Me” — Governor Hyacinth Alia Of Benue State. by Difrent: 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2023
Toktee:
Go find seat pls.

The accusers are asked to provide the names of the said non party members.. Simple.

Chile igbawua is a PDP MAN.
Even a layman on the streets know this but una wey dey look from afar think say we no know wetin we dey talk
Re: “APC Blackmailing Me” — Governor Hyacinth Alia Of Benue State. by Difrent: 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2023
Apel147:
How has he not been appointing party members? Do you want names? Is Benue state the property of APC or for all indigenes and residents? Is governance about chop make I chop? So even if a party member is not qualified he should be appointed? These and many others are the reasons we are backward in Nigeria because of feeling entitled even though we no dey qualified!!!

Did anybody said he didn't appoint any APC member.....he just didn't do enough. The cause of this problems now was his appointing non APC members as as LG caretaker chairmen when there are party members without appointment. If you were a party member would you keep quiet while people that worked against you get appointment.
Re: “APC Blackmailing Me” — Governor Hyacinth Alia Of Benue State. by Apel147(m): 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2023
So any tom dick and harry should be made to lead even when they lack capacity but working for the party? Should competence be substituted for mediocrity?

Difrent:

Did anybody said he didn't appoint any APC member.....he just didn't do enough. The cause of this problems now was his appointing non APC members as as LG caretaker chairmen when there are party members without appointment. If you were a party member would you keep quiet while people that worked against you get appointment.
Re: “APC Blackmailing Me” — Governor Hyacinth Alia Of Benue State. by Toktee(m): 10:29am On Dec 12, 2023
Difrent:

Chile igbawua is a PDP MAN.
Even a layman on the streets know this but una wey dey look from afar think say we no know wetin we dey talk
Is wike not a PDP man?
Why are you guys more concerned about party and reward than the development and progress of the state?
Re: “APC Blackmailing Me” — Governor Hyacinth Alia Of Benue State. by Difrent: 11:24am On Dec 12, 2023
Toktee:
Is wike not a PDP man?
Why are you guys more concerned about party and reward than the development and progress of the state?

Why are you guys not concerned that people that rode on the back of others to power only to turn around to be fighting the same people that made you get to power.....is that a reasonable thing to do?
You begged to be helped
You were helped to become governor and now feel like God...
It's only fair that you patronize those that made you governor....it's the best practices anywhere in the world
Re: “APC Blackmailing Me” — Governor Hyacinth Alia Of Benue State. by Toktee(m): 8:16am On Dec 13, 2023
Difrent:

Why are you guys not concerned that people that rode on the back of others to power only to turn around to be fighting the same people that made you get to power.....is that a reasonable thing to do?
You begged to be helped
You were helped to become governor and now feel like God...
It's only fair that you patronize those that made you governor....it's the best practices anywhere in the world
Who helped Alia, you mean Akume?
Let me tell you this, I am from Vandeikya local government and and Akume name does not ring a bell.... The people of Benue state voted for Alia and not Akume.

Besides the entire Catholic Church in Benue voted for Alia for he was even more popular than Akume himself.

I think you understand that?
Re: “APC Blackmailing Me” — Governor Hyacinth Alia Of Benue State. by Difrent: 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2023
Toktee:
Who helped Alia, you mean Akume?
Let me tell you this, I am from Vandeikya local government and and Akume name does not ring a bell.... The people of Benue state voted for Alia and not Akume.

Besides the entire Catholic Church in Benue voted for Alia for he was even more popular than Akume himself.

I think you understand that?

Akume is the APC leader in Benue....he is influential to Fr Alia getting the APC ticket....he
could have used his influence to give it to another person. he deserves respect.

Yes ,Ortom messed up big time that made Benue citizens turn to God through Alia and made them vote massively for APC (should benue even consider voting APC?....that's politics for you)

There's no sentiments in politics. Fr Alia better know he is dealing with carreer politicians who don't mind staining their white robes in red oil
Re: “APC Blackmailing Me” — Governor Hyacinth Alia Of Benue State. by Toktee(m): 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2023
Difrent:

Akume is the APC leader in Benue....he is influential to Fr Alia getting the APC ticket....he
could have used his influence to give it to another person. he deserves respect.

Yes ,Ortom messed up big time that made Benue citizens turn to God through Alia and made them vote massively for APC (should benue even consider voting APC?....that's politics for you)

There's no sentiments in politics. Fr Alia better know he is dealing with carreer politicians who don't mind staining their white robes in red oil
They can't do a thing, we the masses and God are solidly behind him.

Where was Akume when herdsmen were on the loose in Benue state?
Just like Tiny but was silent during owo attacks, Akume was completely unavailable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? / Dino Melaye’s Recall: Polling Units Empty / Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.