Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Rice Farmers Harvesting Rice In Their Farm - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Rice Farmers Harvesting Rice In Their Farm (31697 Views)

See Snake I Found On My Farm While Harvesting Cassava / 4 Benin Republic Ministers Meet Nigerian Rice Farmers / Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rice Farmers Harvesting Rice In Their Farm by coputa(m): 9:03am On Dec 15, 2023
Kasdat5:

Is like you dropped out from Nursery school .
When you grow up, you will understand what I posted up there.
Re: Rice Farmers Harvesting Rice In Their Farm by soccerlite: 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2023
See nigeria rice farming

Oga o
Re: Rice Farmers Harvesting Rice In Their Farm by BennyDGreat: 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2023
coputa:
yes, developing nation like Nigeria should priotize Agriculture to be able to feed the citizens and for exports

America has food affordability
and sustainability for her citizens despite it's growth in science and technology, which they equally employed into the Agricultural sector

As is is now, Nigeria cannot feed her citizens as there's no food sustainability let alone affordability,they prioritize unimportant sectors of the economy and neglect Agriculture.

There should be a policy trust that will make it compulsory for all the 177 local government in Nigeria to have a farm that cultvate crops,

You have summed it all up.
We surely need to go back urgently.....

Another way is to encourage private companies with incentives to make them own farms no matter how small....
Re: Rice Farmers Harvesting Rice In Their Farm by virginboy1(m): 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2023
I missed the days of farming in the north maiduguri... where we farm beans, millet, benin seed (ridi), groundnut and maize. No fear of herdsmen coming to your farm, no boko haram scare, there where lots of lands to farm.

Now everything don cast.... sighsss...

kudos LocalFARMERS... una dey ginger me to go back to agriculture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rice Farmers Harvesting Rice In Their Farm by LocalFARMERS: 5:24am On Dec 17, 2023
virginboy1:
I missed the days of farming in the north maiduguri... where we farm beans, millet, benin seed (ridi), groundnut and maize. No fear of herdsmen coming to your farm, no boko haram scare, there where lots of lands to farm.

Now everything don cast.... sighsss...

kudos LocalFARMERS... una dey ginger me to go back to agriculture.

You are right. I spent 6 years in Maiduguri and Damaturu when i was younger. My Dad loves farming. So we farm in any Town his job took us to (he was an FG worker)

We farm Brown Beans, white Beans and Millet only. I missed those dry fish from Maiduguri.

1 Like

Re: Rice Farmers Harvesting Rice In Their Farm by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 11:11am On Dec 21, 2023
May you see the end of this year if you do so.

Kasdat5:

No let me insult your generations dis a.m ..

Re: Rice Farmers Harvesting Rice In Their Farm by LocalFARMERS: 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2023
OldSkoolHeadBoy:
May you see the end of this year if you do so.

Calm down bro
Re: Rice Farmers Harvesting Rice In Their Farm by LocalFARMERS: 4:43pm On Jan 13
Rice
Re: Rice Farmers Harvesting Rice In Their Farm by LocalFARMERS: 2:00pm On Feb 10
Farmers
Re: Rice Farmers Harvesting Rice In Their Farm by LocalFARMERS: 2:31pm On Feb 16
Rice farming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth / Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. / Chinese Investors Abandon Cocoa Products Industry In Ede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.