Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos) (44451 Views)

Lady Weds Her Man Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) / Wedding Of Chief Security Officer To His DSS Operative In Abuja (Photos) / Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos) by Ezziezzy(m): 9:06am On Dec 11, 2023
By Ezra Ukanwa, Abuja

ABUJA—In a dazzling ceremony, prominent Nigerian activist Deji Adeyanju, lawyer and convener of the human rights group Concerned Nigerians, exchanged wedding vows with his longtime partner, Nana Bello, on Saturday.

The vow ceremony was held on Saturday at Shehu Musa Yar’Adua Centre while the reception took place at the International Conference Centre (ICC) in Garki, Abuja, with family, friends, and notable personalities in attendance.

Some of the personalities that stormed the occasion were: Senator representing Abia South senatorial district at the National Assembly, Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe, former Governor of Imo state, Emeka Ihedioha, Presidential candidate of the African Action Congress, Omoyele Sowore, constitutional lawyer, Chief Mike Ozekhome (SAN), popular socialite, Obi Cubana, among others.

The wedding, which had been highly anticipated by fans and well-wishers, was a grand affair.

Current Times reports that the couple spared no expense in ensuring that every detail of their special day was perfect. From the beautifully decorated venue to the elegant attires, the wedding was a sight to behold.

Deji Adeyanju, a renowned human rights defender and convener of the Concerned Nigerians group, has been at the forefront of activism in Nigeria.

He has been a consistent voice against corruption, advocating for good governance and accountability. Nana Bello, on the other hand, is a successful businesswoman with a passion for philanthropy.

Guests were treated to a sumptuous feast, accompanied by music and dance performances from renowned artists.

The event was a perfect blend of traditional and contemporary customs, reflecting the couple's rich cultural heritage and modern tastes.

The chairman of the occasion, who is also a National Commissioner in the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Sani Adam, described Adeyanju as a man of courage, intelligence and honour, who is passionate about speaking truth to power for the stability of the country.

He said the activist had contributed immensely both on social media and in real time to influence the youths positively for the betterment of the country in the area of nation-building, leadership roles and acts of patriotism.

He said, “I am here for two reasons, Deji Adeyanju was my student. He is very intelligent and committed. He is an activist; he has a passion for Nigeria. He loves Nigeria and he has contributed immensely in stabilizing this country and in influencing the youths to grow this country.

“He is one of the greatest social media influencers and he is highly respected. He is brilliant, innovative and creative. I am proud to associate with Deji Adeyanju and his wife. He is a lucky person and the bride is extremely lucky to have Deji as her husband and he should also be happy to have you as his wife.

“Looking at the personalities here to identify with Adeyanju and his wife, you will agree with me that the couple deserve every respect and we are grateful today that Nigerians turned up to witness this very impressive occasion.”

Also, A popular Nigerian artist, Chinedu Okoli otherwise known as Flavour, thrilled the guests with a stunning performance while the couple danced to his rhythmic tunes

Some others in attendance were a former Minister of Information, Frank Nweke Jnr, Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe, Senator Shehu Sani, National Commandant, Peace Corps of Nigeria, Dickson Akoh, former Corps Marshal, Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), Osita Chidoka, former Publicity Secretary, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Olisa Metuh and National Secretary of the African Action Congress (AAC), Ina Okopi-Aqu.

Others include human rights lawyers, Inibehe Effiong and Samuel Ihensekhien, popular TV personality, Seun Okinbaloye, Managing Director of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), Dr. Samuel Ogbuku, and Commandant General of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), Ahmed Abubakar Audi.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos) by Manigie: 10:11am On Dec 11, 2023
So this man was not married before.... Congratulations and happy married life to you....

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos) by chiiraq802(m): 10:16am On Dec 11, 2023
Happy married life Deji.

Chaii!!! this guy worry Obidients that year ooo.

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos) by AntiChristian: 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
See them they don carry the hatred come here!
They will always complain about others!

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos) by tunjijones(m): 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
A very unstable man.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos) by ecolime(m): 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
Congratulations to one of the pioneers of Cashivism.

I hope he has a real job now.

Make e no be say he wan use Gbajue for the innocent woman oo

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos) by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
cheesy so baba activist Soapy before now? shocked
Ezziezzy:
By Ezra Ukanwa, Abuja

ABUJA—In a dazzling ceremony, prominent Nigerian activist Deji Adeyanju, lawyer and convener of the human rights group Concerned Nigerians, exchanged wedding vows with his longtime partner, Nana Bello, on Saturday.

The vow ceremony was held on Saturday at Shehu Musa Yar’Adua Centre while the reception took place at the International Conference Centre (ICC) in Garki, Abuja, with family, friends, and notable personalities in attendance.

All these Activist, verydarkman inclusive, u no fit get better home then carry 9ja matter for head grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos) by We4all: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
Activist kwa? Baba has cashed out.

15 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos) by ahnie: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
Cute couples.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos) by Nackzy: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos) by McLizbae: 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
Old man finally settled... Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos) by D4gmail1: 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
HML. Our boy is now matured.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos) by EtinosaDLaw(m): 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
You mean "cashtivist"?

I'm pretty sure he married that woman for one sinister reason or the other. I'm pretty sure she's the wealthy one. You can tell by her composure.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos) by Guzel: 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
Evening market Dey sweet at times sha

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
Congratulations guys! You're such a cute couple. shocked
This is the first time I'm not seeing Deji's name and protest together grin
Once you see Deji, the next thing you will see is protest.

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos) by Themanleshey: 6:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
no be two faced Yoruba people,na their way
I don’t support Buhari but they voted him twice,this mumu too “I don’t like tinubu” but it’s evident he is an agbadorian

You can’t force your candidate down peoples troth , if you can’t lobby people then leave them to do whatever they like .

Keep calling them agbado , and be expecting same people to vote your candidate when election time comes.

40 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos) by thrillionaire(m): 6:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
Hmmm.. I like this kinda woman, big and tall. I would've sworn Deji was married though..
Happy married life brah

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos) by nonhuman(m): 6:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
Cashvist
Re: Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos) by Honestfrend: 6:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
angry
Re: Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos) by Opans: 6:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos) by Ballmer: 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2023
As e de pain you say Yoruba de support Buhari n Tinubu na that pain agony go kill you, kill your papa n mama.

Couldntfigurean:
I don’t support Buhari but they voted him twice,this mumu too “I don’t like tinubu” but it’s evident he is an agbadorian

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos) by nkemoma(m): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2023
Banger

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos) by PusssyLord: 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2023
THE HUNGRY MODAFỌKA DON FINALLY GET SPONSOR

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos) by accordadoga25(f): 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2023
Couldntfigurean:

Hehehehe

Tears of an ipob.

Whoever third-class citizens support fails.

Dem be badluck

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos) by gbaskiboy: 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2023
Congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos) by joba4luv: 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
[quote author=Ezziezzy post=127423151] By Ezra Ukanwa, Abuja

Some of the personalities that stormed the occasion were: Senator representing Abia South senatorial district at the National Assembly, Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe, former Governor of Imo state, Emeka Ihedioha, Presidential candidate of the African Action Congress, Omoyele Sowore, constitutional lawyer, Chief Mike Ozekhome (SAN), popular socialite, Obi Cubana, among others.

The wedding, which had been highly anticipated by fans and well-wishers, was a grand affair.

Current Times reports that the couple spared no expense in ensuring that every detail of their special day was perfect. From the beautifully decorated venue to the elegant attires, the wedding was a sight to behold.

Deji Adeyanju, a renowned human rights defender and convener of the Concerned Nigerians group, has been at the forefront of activism in Nigeria.

He has been a consistent voice against corruption, advocating for good governance and accountability. Nana Bello, on the other hand, is a successful businesswoman with a passion for philanthropy.

Guests were treated to a sumptuous feast, accompanied by music and dance performances from renowned artists.

The event was a perfect blend of traditional and contemporary customs, reflecting the couple's rich cultural heritage and modern tastes.

The chairman of the occasion, who is also a National Commissioner in the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Sani Adam, described Adeyanju as a man of courage, intelligence and honour, who is passionate about speaking truth to power for the stability of the country.

He said the activist had contributed immensely both on social media and in real time to influence the youths positively for the betterment of the country in the area of nation-building, leadership roles and acts of patriotism.

He said, “I am here for two reasons, Deji Adeyanju was my student. He is very intelligent and committed. He is an activist; he has a passion for Nigeria. He loves Nigeria and he has contributed immensely in stabilizing this country and in influencing the youths to grow this country.

“He is one of the greatest social media influencers and he is highly respected. He is brilliant, innovative and creative. I am proud to associate with Deji Adeyanju and his wife. He is a lucky person and the bride is extremely lucky to have Deji as her husband and he should also be happy to have you as his wife.

“Looking at the personalities here to identify with Adeyanju and his wife, you will agree with me that the couple deserve every respect and we are grateful today that Nigerians turned up to witness this very impressive occasion.”

Also, A popular Nigerian artist, Chinedu Okoli otherwise known as Flavour, thrilled the guests with a stunning performance while the couple danced to his rhythmic tunes

Some others in attendance were a former Minister of Information, Frank Nweke Jnr, Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe, Senator Shehu Sani, National Commandant, Peace Corps of Nigeria, Dickson Akoh, former Corps Marshal, Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), Osita Chidoka, former Publicity Secretary, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Olisa Metuh and National Secretary of the African Action Congress (AAC), Ina Okopi-Aqu.

Others include human rights lawyers, Inibehe Effiong and Samuel Ihensekhien, popular TV personality, Seun Okinbaloye, Managing Director of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), Dr. Samuel Ogbuku, and Commandant General of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), Ahmed Abubakar Audi.
[/quot

Coward activist
Re: Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos) by visijo(m): 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
Let’s not forget. Books,minds and umbrellas work only if they’re open ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos) by smokinloud(m): 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
Manigie:
So this man was not married before....
Congratulations and happy married life to you....
You had chance of marrying him?

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos) by veekid(m): 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fat induced stomach, evening newspaper
Re: Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos) by GoodRocks: 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
I pity his wife

The werey go wash her dirty in public and in social media. Man talks too much. Dude is sick and have mental health issues.

The woman looks far older than him. Werey go marry he sugar mummy

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos) by eliwa47(m): 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2023
Happy Married life Deji, be a good husband and don't stress your wife o cos I know you be wahala boy! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Latest couple In Town...... / "Mobile Marriage" — Bridesmaids Carrying Speakers, Battery On Wedding Day / Party Invitation That Is Giving Feminists The Equality They Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.