Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 (22187 Views)

Ibom Air Slashes fare to N15,000 Flight Tickets On All Route / Lagos Launches New Buses With Free Service On Five Routes / Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by lexy2014: 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ozommadu:

Demand and supply if you passed your economics classes...nobody is flying to ibadam and ado-ekiti this yuletide cheesy

What does that tell you?? wink

how does that justify increasing airfares?

is it only in Nigeria that there is demand and supply?

kindly see below their reasons:

Also, stakeholders have attributed to inflation, foreign exchange, airlines trapped fund and hike in jet A1 as reasons for the astronomical increase in the price

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by CAPTIVATOR: 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
Sijo01:
Imagine air fare within the nation is over half a million. sad sad

They should kukuma sell the country and share the money if they so wish.

This air fares quoted here is it for business class or economy?
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by owem19(m): 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2023
My thoughts exactly,why only East
madmohamed:
Speaking to LEADERSHIP, the secretary general, Aviation Round Table Initiative (ARTI), Olumide Ohunayo, said with the current exchange rate, the current fare is not unexpected.

Ohunayo stated that demand and time of ticket purchase are always a factor in determining ticket price globally, saying Nigeria’s domestic market cannot be exempted.

He, however, stated that currently the fare is justified but by January, it will return to its normal rate.

So na only south east is justified not ibadan and osun state I don't understand Yoruba man he should sanction the air line not to support them.

He is saying this because is nit affecting his people
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by Dennisochampa: 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
Mrfeel:

The good thing is he took the money to his home town and spent it there
Lol... But alot of people hustling in Lagos that are from other places do same na....
For example..... I go enter Benin this xmas go spoil everywhere.... I've been saving for this particular Xmas and I go rock am wella... We thank God say our head see am
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by CAPTIVATOR: 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
This ridiculous fares, are they for business class or economy?
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by Nathan2016: 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
Aonkuuse:
What is even the rationale behind celebrating the season in your hometown? Funny enough, many people will spend a lot of money during this season and will start struggling by the beginning of the year.

It’s a human culture. People travel to see their families during the holiday season.

However people should spend according to their financial capabilities
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by Nathan2016: 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
Streetdoctor:

i dey tell u, our village meeting brought coaster bus for those that wants to travel
I keep telling those fallen demons that no matter how rough and tough d jungle is, lion no fit chop grasses

Do you guys breathe and sleep in tribal stuff. Take a break biko
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by djon78(m): 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
Aonkuuse:
So if I have a home nah only December I will go home?? At the expense of financial stress?

Explaining it to you
You won't understand

Every Igbo person right from childhood
Has been ingrained with going home for Christmas

It's the greatest fun there

People from all over the world come home
It's a cultural thing

My friend was telling me he was begging his Younger sister and her Dr husband in Canada not to come home for Christmas

They are from IMO state
And that place is hot now

But still she and her husband said Lai Lai
They must come with there children

So it is a Life Long cultural practice
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by SmartPolician: 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
FireUpNow:

Jet fuel/palm oil will only make the price of palm oil to go up and I pray it doesn't work. Tinubu the master strategist of hardship. 🌽🌽 To the rescue

Your wishes and prayers won't change anything. Indonesia has already tested it and it worked well, but the experiment is still on.

If it is established that it works, I will establish my palm plantation in my village and make crazy money from the business.
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by djseanjohn77: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2023
1TrippleCee:
Now let's ask ourselves the honest truth, as a crude oil producing nation, does it make sense to travel within Nigeria at such exorbitant prices ?

Everywhere in the world at the moment, this is happening right now.
I was home 3 months ago,spent 2 weeks, planned to visit again this December, should have bought my ticket 3 months ago, but didn't know exactly when I will get approval to travel. Now, its difficult because of the price, it has gone up times 2.

Air far is determined most times by availability of passengers (high demand). That's why they always advose you to book ahead
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by eliwa47(m): 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
I laugh in Zulu! grin
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by Nathan2016: 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
akpumping7720:

The people that accommodated you and your people in their land are still those people you are referring to as fallen demons? Is that what humanity taught you? It is well with you.

I don’t agree with his choice of words but you have a mental issue if you think you accommodated someone in his our country.

All over Nigeria, different tribes lives and settle everywhere and it’s only one particular people that shout accommodation like they give land freely.

You sell your land, rent your shop and houses and turn around to should accommodation. Don’t you guys understand what it means to be in the same country with the same constitution, abi it’s just you guys are dumb.

You didn’t accommodate anyone and if it pains you they are there

1. Stop selling your properties
2. Fight for a referendum to leave or they leave the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by donbrowser(m): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
1TrippleCee:
Now let's ask ourselves the honest truth, as a crude oil producing nation, does it make sense to travel within Nigeria at such exorbitant prices ?

How much would you expect Nigeria to charge for making international trip to Biafra?
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by Abufo: 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
Nathan2016:

I don’t agree with his choice of words but you have a mental issue if you think you accommodated someone in his our country.

All over Nigeria, different tribes lives and settle everywhere and it’s only one particular people that shout accommodation like they give land freely.

You sell your land, rent your shop and houses and turn around to should accommodation. Don’t you guys understand what it means to be in the same country with the same constitution, abi it’s just you guys are dumb.

chikena ! You finish work there! Why do you subject yourself to the discomfort of people you so much detest.......all you need is to campaign for them to leave the union! You claim you do not like dog meat yet you are offering to share the same dog meat with your teeth! na wa for agbadorians sef!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by occfx: 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
Streetdoctor:

i dey tell u, our village meeting brought coaster bus for those that wants to travel
I keep telling those fallen demons that no matter how rough and tough d jungle is, lion no fit chop grasses

IPOB will unite igbos one day. If MNK had been around, ipob can bring back all igbos from Lagos almost for free.

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by guywitzerogal(m): 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2023
akpumping7720:

So it's a crime for Seyi Tinubu to attend the experience again?
you dt attended did they call you out? How many years has Experience being holding how many him come?
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by akpumping7720(m): 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2023
Nathan2016:

You must be mentally unstable. The current prime minister of UK is from India, show us where he and his fellow Indians insulted their host and the country before becoming the prime minister. Commonsense should tell you that you don't speak ill of your country and her people as that will amount to you being unpatriotic. Take a look at the Ghanians, South Africans and other African countries; no matter how bad their economy or leaders are you won't see them bad-mouthing their country and their fellow citizens the way you lot have been doing? Though criticisms is allowed but should be constructive.
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by akpumping7720(m): 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2023
guywitzerogal:
you dt attended did they call you out? How many years has Experience being holding how many him come?
When Obi attended last year, how many has he been attending before been called to the podium? I'm waiting for your response.
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by akpumping7720(m): 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2023
occfx:

IPOB will unite igbos one day. If MNK had been around, ipob can bring back all igbos from Lagos almost for free.
The way he has been bringing them back before he was jailed?
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by AbujaLagos: 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ozommadu:
Shiloh and experience 2023 will not talk about the clueless government in power...

Anyways, God still dey
wetin concern Shiloh
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by occfx: 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2023
akpumping7720:

The way he has been bringing them back before he was jailed?

The war is against igbos, what ipob does is defend and counter attack. The Fulani herdsmen are neutralized, colonization is neutralized, ethnic cleaning is neutralized. This economic war is another battle that needs to be neutralized. Survival is mandatory
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by akpumping7720(m): 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2023
Streetdoctor:

WHERE WAS HUMANITY WHEN YORUBAS AND HAUSAS WERE BUSY CALLING JONATHAN AND IGBOS NAMES DURING 2015 ELECTIONS?
WHERE WAS HUMANITY WHEN D SUPPORTED SAME IDIOT AGAIN AND AgAIN
WHERE WAS HUMANITY WHEN BUHARI DECLARED OPERATION PYTHON DAnCE IN D EAST AND YORUBAS CHAIRED AND CLAPPED FOR HIM
Even the Jonathan you mentioned have moved on. Even majority of his SS people had also moved on. Why has the average igbo man refused to move on?
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by akpumping7720(m): 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2023
occfx:

The war is against igbos, what ipob does is defend and counter attack. The Fulani herdsmen are neutralized, colonization is neutralized, ethnic cleaning is neutralized. This economic war is another battle that needs to be neutralized. Survival is mandatory
See bro. I believe you are learned. The learned ones among you should try and educate the unlearned an half-learned among you. There is no war against the igbos. The earlier we realised that most of these agitators are sponsored the better for us. Take a look at the elites, do you see how they wine and dine with each other? The other day Oluomo visited E-money etc.
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by Mrfeel: 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2023
Dennisochampa:
Lol... But alot of people hustling in Lagos that are from other places do same na....
For example..... I go enter Benin this xmas go spoil everywhere.... I've been saving for this particular Xmas and I go rock am wella... We thank God say our head see am
That's a good thing
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by FireUpNow(m): 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2023
SmartPolician:

Your wishes and prayers won't change anything. Indonesia has already tested it and it worked well, but the experiment is still on.

If it is established that it works, I will establish my palm plantation in my village and make crazy money from the business.

Impressive about your foresight. I want you to know that I once worked in a company that produces groundnut oil and the palm oil was the main raw material used, and the cholesterol was extracted from the palm oil with other materials. To cut the long story short, the palm oil used was imported from. Malaysia because the quality is better. The one we have in Nigeria is of low quality .There was a time the NLC industrial strike took place and we couldn't get supply because it was tankers that always bringing the imported palm oil from Apapa wharf to the company site. So the management decided to use our lacal palm oil in Nigeria. My brother it was a disaster as the Nigeria palm oil has very low quality. I hope we get the specific species of oil palm seedlings that will work with the jet fuel to get the desired result for our aviation industry.
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by ufotunang: 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
See what APC and Tinubu has caused 🙄
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by ufotunang: 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2023
Renewed hope to renewed shege 🙄
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by guywitzerogal(m): 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2023
akpumping7720:

When Obi attended last year, how many has he been attending before been called to the podium? I'm waiting for your response.
you re comparing Obi to seyi abeg wat is the correlation? Obi was presidential candidate, Seyi is what pls?
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by ufotunang: 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2023
What do you expect when you vote old men into power
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by akpumping7720(m): 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2023
guywitzerogal:
you re comparing Obi to seyi abeg wat is the correlation? Obi was presidential candidate, Seyi is what pls?
The president's son cool
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by Khyrvxjzy: 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2023
TheEndless:

yoruba Mozulem pigoids and dangerous stupidity fa!
How wetin him talk take concern yoruba?
Or na guilty conscience dey worry you??

i no get time to explain
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by adicius: 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2023
The NCC said the South West had the highest number of Internet users in 2021 through the ISPs with 442,252 customers indicating 82 per cent of the total subscriptions South-South had 10.1 per cent with 56,028 users; North Central had 9.5 per cent with 52,544 users; North West had 0.2 per cent with 967 users; South East had 0.1 per cent with 538 users and North East had 0.1 per cent, which was the least of all the regions with 338 users.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Air Peace Slashes London Flight Fares, Return Economy ₦1.2M, Business ₦4M / Six Nigerians Deported From Pakistan / What Do You Love About Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.