Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 (22195 Views)

Ibom Air Slashes fare to N15,000 Flight Tickets On All Route / Lagos Launches New Buses With Free Service On Five Routes / Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2023
Aonkuuse:
So if I have a home nah only December I will go home?? At the expense of financial stress?

Even if you chose to go home at other times, won't you spend money? Will you not budget both foreseen and unforseen expenses..if the igbos choose to go home every december thats how they like and want it..you no need to dey para..
.afterALL no one comes to ask for your assistance
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by Streetdoctor: 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
akpumping7720:

Even the Jonathan you mentioned have moved on. Even majority of his SS people had also moved on. Why has the average igbo man refused to move on?
Lolsssss, bcs west and north has destroyed d kantri all bcs of ethnicity and tribalism not on accountability. Igbo man is after his business and things that moves d economy, but since Yoruba and hausa used propaganda at d end they achieved nothing.
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by Streetdoctor: 3:05pm On Dec 11, 2023
Nathan2016:

Do you guys breathe and sleep in tribal stuff. Take a break biko
Memory of 2014-2015 is still fresh in our mind, Yorubas started name calling and d dirty game. So two can play d game
U will see one idiot that has never stepped his foot outside ogbomoso will be telling u nonsense
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by akpumping7720(m): 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Lolsssss, bcs west and north has destroyed d kantri all bcs of ethnicity and tribalism not on accountability. Igbo man is after his business and things that moves d economy, but since Yoruba and hausa used propaganda at d end they achieved nothing.
Bros no be so. Like I used to tell people Nobody plays tribalism more than the Igbos but we don't need to drag this assertion.

Take a good look at Tinubu's cabinet when he was governor in 1999 and compare it with his counterparts in the East. Even up till today Igbos are still many in Lagos civil service go and verify.
There was a time that igbos used to contest for chairman of amuwo odofin and Apapa LG. go and verify. But the narratives changed during this last election. Because you are been accommodated doesn't mean you should interfere in their local politics it doesn't make sense. Don't dish out what you can't take. Hence, charity begins at home. If you are been tribalistic to other people in your states, what is the assurance that you won't do worst when you get to federal level?
North and west didn't destroy the country,rather the politicians from different geo political zones destroy this country. At least you can verify Madueke's stealing during GEJ's regime. Is Madueke a Northerner or Yoruba? So all of them are all guilty; igbos, yorubas and the hausas.
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by Streetdoctor: 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2023
akpumping7720:

Bros no be so. Like I used to tell people Nobody plays tribalism more than the Igbos but we don't need to drag this assertion.

Take a good look at Tinubu's cabinet when he was governor in 1999 and compare it with his counterparts in the East. Even up till today Igbos are still many in Lagos civil service go and verify.
There was a time that igbos used to contest for chairman of amuwo odofin and Apapa LG. go and verify. But the narratives changed during this last election. Because you are been accommodated doesn't mean you should interfere in their local politics it doesn't make sense. Don't dish out what you can't take. Hence, charity begins at home. If you are been tribalistic to other people in your states, what is the assurance that you won't do worst when you get to federal level?
North and west didn't destroy the country,rather the politicians from different geo political zones destroy this country. At least you can verify Madueke's stealing during GEJ's regime. Is Madueke a Northerner or Yoruba? So all of them are all guilty; igbos, yorubas and the hausas.
U can't compare Jonathan govt with buhari and Tinubu put together?
Why they booted Jonathan was bcs he's from SS and he had SE in his cabinet and Yorubas felt left out and regrouped with hausas. Now that both hv gotten d power, where are we right now?
As being accommodating, it's a choice. Like I do tell some guys around me that sitting down with anybody often doesn't make such a person my friend while some do see it that way
D day I told my neighbour that he was shocked, I told him that we could hang out and drink together but that doesn't mean that we are friends. So accommodating somebody should be a choice
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by jayaba: 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2023
Of course they will only talk about what will give them money, than talking about the hardship people including their own members are facing.
Churches nowadays are nothing but a business profit making organisations.
Ozommadu:
Shiloh and experience 2023 will not talk about the clueless government in power...

Anyways, God still dey
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by Allisgud: 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ticket that use to be 30k in 2014
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by Alpharey: 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
Aonkuuse:
What is even the rationale behind celebrating the season in your hometown? Funny enough, many people will spend a lot of money during this season and will start struggling by the beginning of the year.

People who spend it, have it
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by occfx: 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2023
akpumping7720:

See bro. I believe you are learned. The learned ones among you should try and educate the unlearned an half-learned among you. There is no war against the igbos. The earlier we realised that most of these agitators are sponsored the better for us. Take a look at the elites, do you see how they wine and dine with each other? The other day Oluomo visited E-money etc.

You still dey far.... Stop looking at your oppressors or the elites. The aim of life is to lead a good life and as far as the average man is not having a good life, something is wrong. There is war against the igbos and it started since 1967. If you travel round, Igbos are treated differently.
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by Onuoha1234(m): 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2023
Good le[ it reach ONE MI,LLION so only politicians will display their 'corrupt ego.
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by goodson(m): 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2023
I was meant to go to owerri from lagos, as a man of wisdom I did portharcourt to owerri for 95k. Then took drop to owerri for 20k a journey of 1hr30min.
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by Melagros(m): 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ozommadu:
Shiloh and experience 2023 will not talk about the clueless government in power...

Anyways, God still dey
I dey tell you
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by sureinfo: 12:02am On Dec 12, 2023
No be lie, flight now na for made men o grin. Well, other things like the oraimo smart clipper can be for all men. After all, which man doesn't want to look fresh? wink

Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by Vision101(m): 1:44am On Dec 12, 2023
@1TrippleCee
Now let's ask ourselves the honest truth, as a crude oil producing nation, does it make sense to travel within Nigeria at such exorbitant prices ?

@me
It's a choice. You can take the alternative: night bus for #20,000 one way. Producing crude doesn't give you the right that everything must be cheap.
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by Zeebuy: 6:31am On Dec 12, 2023
Kingpele:
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin villages will be very dry this Xmas season because the purchasing power of middle class has depleted...one will be foolish to spend such amount just for Xmas celebrations..when u have rents and school fees to pay in January...only the rich is still balling in this tinubulation economy...well thankGod I reside in South East going to my home town will cost me 20litres of fuel going and coming back

The post says the tickets have been sold out. Lolzzzzz. Even with the best high cost, the Igbos still bought out every ticket
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by Zeebuy: 6:35am On Dec 12, 2023
StarRiderr:
my brother let's stop making fool of our selves on social media why would Air peace and other Airlines increase Thier fee during yuletide period this is pure wickedness against his tribes men we Igbos are not richer than Hausa people he can't try that with the northers you will see them stop patronizing him but our own is different instead of you to condemn the act you are here saying otherwise
ummmmm .....the Igbos are actually richer than the hausas. In fact, the SE is the region in Nigeria where wealth is more equitably distributed
Re: Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600 by Zeebuy: 6:37am On Dec 12, 2023
georgeakins:

Dey fool yourselves.

Wretched Ibos full Lagos.
Na dem dey boast pass
The worst houses in Lagos are occupied by Ibos. Go to Mafoluku, Ajegunle, Okoko, etc.
Some of them have more than 8 kids in a single room.

You sef know say this one na lie,but continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Six Nigerians Deported From Pakistan / What Do You Love About Nigeria? / Travelling To Cape Verde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.