Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget (10636 Views)

President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) / Tinubu’s 2024 Budget Speech (Full Text) / Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities – Uzodimma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by coleon(m): 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
phemray:

Oga calm down, no pain no gain. Moreso in
2023 election

Atiku= I will remove subsidy and sell refineries.

Obi= subsidy must go it's a scam.

Tinubu= no matter how u protest ooo, we will remove subsidy.

Jonathan= no promises of subsidy remove but find it difficult to have a good implementation team when he did and instead of standing by his action he backed out just after 2 weeks.

U see jagaban issues pass tribalism. He his a goal getter and a good planner.

During camping he had town all meeting with the labour union, industrialists, oil and gas stakeholders and it was concluded to be removed. No other candidates have such good moves to carry everyone along. And best is to remove from day one so that we start facing the issues at once.

Am feeling it as u, but it's better for once. afterall am targeting relief in the next 2 years. if in the next two years we got it right it's better forgetten than been postponed.

If Atiku won, there will be complain, if obi wins there will be complain and since Tinubu won and we hve complain shows that we want solutions without pains.
I strongly believed Nigeria has gotten it right this time.

Look at what this ignoramus is spitting out, Nigeria has gotten it very wrong and not right at all.
As it is fuel subsidy removal is even the least of our economic woe right now. The major problem is Tinubu's ill thought out FX floating, excessive borrowing and refusal to reduce the cost of governance.
This is what is causing the massive inflation we are experiencing, have you gone to the market recently.
Nigerias inflation is almost 100% you and it's not as a result of fuel subsidy removal but Tinubu's useless poor economic policies.
Keep supporting evil and justifying rubbish, I'm sure you are still being fed by your parents.
Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by johnjose68: 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2023
Islie:
A review of Mr Tinubu's 2024 budget shows it violates Nigeria's fiscal law and offers little hope of a better future for citizens.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-interviews/650522-analysis-inside-the-unrealistic-projections-illegalities-in-tinubus-2024-budget.html

The headless mob did not read the epistle... but will be the first to comment 😁😁
Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by pquaver(m): 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2023
Kukutente23:

I know you don't understand English
You're just a common APC rat. Intelligence is never your forte
Now Bleep off

Ezi.. Nne gi bleep off
Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by Kukutente23: 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
pquaver:

Ezi.. Nne gi bleep off
Dumbo who can't even read to understand basic English
You're bereft of the basic form of human intelligence
Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by 140oladayo: 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ovioba,why you dey vex Ovioba,why you dey vex ...
Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by MEGAWATCH: 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I commend the Federal government and our dear president Tinubu for his doggedness and resilience in turning our economy around for the benefit of the masses. Peter Obi that never implement any reasonable policy to better the Lives of any anambra citizen yet he wants to be president. Till today no state in the South East can boast of a common BRT bus service. All they know is to blame other regions for marginalizing them. Unserious Region that wants to stand alone as a country. Nonsense. May God punish Isreal for terrorizing Gaza. Amen sad

Born again Muslim or Christian abeg?

Please check.
Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by harrypetty(m): 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I commend the Federal government and our dear president Tinubu for his doggedness and resilience in turning our economy around for the benefit of the masses. Peter Obi that never implement any reasonable policy to better the Lives of any anambra citizen yet he wants to be president. Till today no state in the South East can boast of a common BRT bus service. All they know is to blame other regions for marginalizing them. Unserious Region that wants to stand alone as a country. Nonsense. May God punish Isreal for terrorizing Gaza. Amen sad

Expired weed can do a lot of wonders to the heart and mind
Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by netricoin: 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2023
A budget like this is enough to have caused Nigerian to come out in the street to protests, as in other countries, but guess what, it hasn't happened because Nigerian are used to the lifestyle of suffering
Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
GOTVee:

Most times e good make you just talk watin you fit defend.
Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by pquaver(m): 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2023
Kukutente23:

Dumbo who can't even read to understand basic English
You're bereft of the basic form of human intelligence

Intelligence and obidients like yoi are 2 parallel lines.. You know.. You dont acquire it by sound tougn on nairaland.. It didn't dey be say e didn't dey.. U mo get am leave matter..

1 Like

Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by Kukutente23: 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
pquaver:

Intelligence and obidients like yoi are 2 parallel lines.. You know.. You dont acquire it by sound tougn on nairaland.. It didn't dey be say e didn't dey.. U mo get am leave matter..
Just look at how you write like a primary school kid
Get a life you urchin
Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2023
GOTVee:
You are a fucking dog...
Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by Okoroawusa: 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2023
pquaver:

You are out of your mind.. Me an igbo call obi Agulu fraud is tribalism but you yoruba call Tinubu Drug lord, certificate forger is not tribalism.. You see as u obidients dey reason queer... Oga there is nothing you will not try to paint apc black but Nigeria knows better.. At the end you will still loose.. Remove Log in ur eye before turning to me..
My brother the matter no tire you? Obidients are funny people no matter their tribe. They just assume that every Igbo voted Obi. Me that voted Tinubu is tribalistic even though I am Igbo but 90% of Obi's vote came from Igbos and it's not tribalistic. Ask that Yoruba guy that you quoted what was his effort to make sure that Obi won in Ekiti, Osun, Ogun, Kwara, Ondo where his fellow Yorubas are in majority since he loves Obi so much.
Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by pquaver(m): 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
Okoroawusa:

My brother the matter no tire you? Obidients are funny people no matter their tribe. They just assume that every Igbo voted Obi. Me that voted Tinubu is tribalistic even though I am Igbo but 90% of Obi's vote came from Igbos and it's not tribalistic. Ask that Yoruba guy that you quoted what was his effort to make sure that Obi won in Ekiti, Osun, Ogun, Kwara, Ondo where his fellow Yorubas are in majority since he loves Obi so much.

Bro i tire for the guy.. I have my choice and i prefer Tinubu to obi by personal conviction.. I schooled in lagos between 1996 to 2002 and thereafter so i have the experience to make a decision on Tinubu based on personal conviction of his style of governance and its qualities... No obidients can change that.. My people think everything is by gidigba.. You want to force ur views down peoples throat, it is even that time you will get the highest resistance ever... Just imagine igbo calling obi fraud is tribalism but yoruba calling Tinubu drug lord is not tribalism just because he doesn't like tinubu.. Wrong therefore becomes right... That is exactly hoe most igbos and obidients think.. If not why will reasonable people support ipob and ugm only to condemn when the saw it was detrimental to obi's chances at the poll.. Ugm actions only became evil when it didn't favor obi... And you say those people get critical thinking abilities.. Zom... biedients for a reason...

1 Like

Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by omobolanle881: 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
Only God will forgive una wey vote based on Tribe Nd Religion.... it's only God!!Only God will forgive una wey vote based on Tribe Nd Religion.... it's only God!!...
Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by pquaver(m): 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2023
Kukutente23:

Just look at how you write like a primary school kid
Get a life you urchin

Sorry for you.. The world doesn't revolve around English.. The fact u seem to feel on top the world cos u feel u speak English shows how myopic you are.. Some of us speak ur English fluently and well in addition to multiple other languages so it doesn't suprise me u r limited hence u could reason my kepad is not set to English.. Ezi
Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by stormborn28(m): 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
GOTVee:

Look at what this nuisance has written again

1 Like

Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by ycat: 6:34am On Dec 12, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Not a surprise to we sane Nigerians
If you criticise Jonathan, Buhari and now you no longer want to criticise tinubu because of tribalism and religion sentiments may you and your children know no peace
If you were gingered in 2012 protest when Jonathan removed subsidy and you were part of the protest but now you suddenly lost your voice for a protest when the suffering under tinubu is getting worse may you and children know no peace

As at today the 35k palliatives promised to workers is yet to be paid

Fuel is now 670 plus for a litre in Benin city

The thing is becoming too annoying. Tribalism is eating us. The politicians have united against us But we can not unite against them because of the Tribalism of we masses in the streets. If you want to know how evil and tribalistic we are as Nigerians come to a faceless forum like nairaland and you will see how tribalistic we are
Lot of mails on my inbox from most nairaland members. Initially I promised myself I will meet nairaland members and have one or two bottles but with what I'm seeing I will never try it
The worse part of it is that when you criticise tinubu they will insult you that you are from South east.
Are these people so dull to know that we that criticise tinubu are mostly from South south.
All your noise is out of hate, you should all be talking about dividing the country, of you can't, you are just making noise and we don't care. President Tinubu has been given the political credit and he will use it no matter what you think or say. Also, if you didn't criticize either Jonathan and Buhari but going after Tinubu, all your town disasters remaining in 2023 and years to come will happen to you and your children. I didn't read the rest of your nonsense.
Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by phemray(m): 7:43am On Dec 12, 2023
coleon:

Look at what this ignoramus is spitting out, Nigeria has gotten it very wrong and not right at all.
As it is fuel subsidy removal is even the least of our economic woe right now. The major problem is Tinubu's ill thought out FX floating, excessive borrowing and refusal to reduce the cost of governance.
This is what is causing the massive inflation we are experiencing, have you gone to the market recently.
Nigerias inflation is almost 100% you and it's not as a result of fuel subsidy removal but Tinubu's useless poor economic policies.
Keep supporting evil and justifying rubbish, I'm sure you are still being fed by your parents.

You are free to your opinion, believe and complain but I am sure you know that Tinubu is a problem solver compare to others that run way from problems in Thier respective states. Yes, u don't like him but that does not count. Moreso, talking about parent still feeding, I don't know how old are you when my parents died 1980. Just calm down, Nigeria will be celebrating Tinubu soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's Economic Crisis May Not Affect Jonathan's Re-election. - Reuters / INEC To Register 200 Political Parties In 2023 - Nigerians React / Northern Coalition Plans To Sue Buhari Over Service Chiefs’ Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.