Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,415 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

I Believe My Wife Is Cheating - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Believe My Wife Is Cheating (31524 Views)

My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Wallade(m): 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

I have friends I send my pictures to so nothing wrong with that

I work with fg, and there are so many married men that have tried and still trying to get me to no avail, the ones I've told off still won't listen so most times I ignore them when I'm tired of shouting

For Op, the wife obviously likes the man that's why she replied that way, that doesn't mean they've had sèx or something is going on, highest Op can do is warn her or get his number and warn the man off his wife, simple.

Read your post again and meditate on it, I don't think you are being logical.

Let's assume you are married and one of your toasters (married or unmarried) asked you to make babies with him.

What will be your response and why?

1 Like

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by qtguru(m): 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2023
Wallade:

You also don't need to meet the boss about such matter. It is not supposed to be an official matter.

You can meet her parents, close/trusted friend or respected family friend or church leader.

Don't take such to the office.

Makes sense
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Blackdisciple(m): 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2023
he invited my wife to come over and "lets make babies" according to him. But her reply was "No I can't, your hands are full"

Meaning they have been talking dirty now now, and to me her reply means if his hands weren't full should she would have gone to him for babies... Abi Na me no understand her reply cry cry

2 Likes

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by 4tomandchi: 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2023
Abi this one na ODE from the look of things na d wife the feed am so he values his stomach more than his mental health.

Zonefree:
[b][/b]
Someone told your beloved wife to come so they can make babies together and you still need someone to help you decode what that means undecided

I pity you in advance. Accept my sympathy.

1 Like

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Godoverevery: 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Do you have an office work?

It's obvious you don't because if you do, you'd know what goes on in work environment, you wouldn't ask this question,

And no, I don't think it's cool.

See dumb question.

I worked in dangote cement ibeshe for 6yrs, so i perfectly no what goes on in an office environment.....such women end up being ridicule and shamed cos the gist always later fly around even if they no Bleep.

Only foolish married woman will allow such and since you can do same I pity the unfortunate man who will marry you in advance.

4 Likes

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
mrblessed:
Matured advice to do what? That your wife has not commenced emotional cheating? Oga, it's only a matter of time before she warms her colleague's bed. Do something now!

That guy won't say that if they aren't fucking lol

1 Like

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Occurstaem(m): 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
You should be ashamed of yourself for even asking.

Come on!
Are you this dull?
Let's hope you aren't fathering a bastard already.

1 Like

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Ballmer: 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2023
This comment is so funny why should he thread careful to avoid sending her to him the best way to stop this is take the wife to the man f2f n willingly give them the go ahead to make the babies.

They wi.nwver talk to each other again so OP if you are bold enough.

Nebes:
They are yet to knack but their flirting has gone very far. They'll knack if they meet privately. The guy is obviously a reckless and immoral fellow. Your wife is currently the one restricting the knack. Thread carefully so that you don't send her to him.
mcdon024:

1 Like

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by bluefilm: 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
Zonefree:

Someone told your beloved wife to come so they can make babies together and you still need someone to help you decode what that means
undecided

I pity you in advance. Accept my sympathy.

Don't mind that SIMP.

I don't pity SIMPs.

1 Like

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by seunmsg(m): 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2023
Just do your own cheating while still investigating so that you don't lose on all fronts. There is enough cheating in this world to go around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Azazyel: 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:
Mature advice only please.
I will keep this very short.
There is this her colleague she talks about almost all the time. He is also married. I became curious and decided to go through her WhatsApp chats with this guy. I saw in thier chats selfie pics she sends to him (normal selfie pics), and the one that really got to me is the part he invited my wife to come over and "lets make babies" according to him. But her reply was "No I can't, your hands are full"....Please who can decode this her reply to him?....I confronted her but she denied ever having anything to do with him beside been colleagues. But my worry is why chat flirty chats with a guy and what would give him the mind to ask her to come over and .......... Please I need mature advice only

She's definitely cheating on you but the way I see it ehn, they're friends with benefits. It would be difficult to separate both of them. She'll still be claiming they're just friends. Sadly it seems they've had s*x. You need to sit her down and have a long heart to heart talk cos the truth is there is a crack in your home and it needs patching. If she evades the discussion, involve her family and let them know that if you still see her with that guy, you may be forced to let her go. A married woman is supposed to set boundaries with other men. Be careful sha. Don't start telling people around. Some men would even use it as an opportunity to tap current. It's really sad. If your wife truly loves you, she would listen. If you don't have kids yet, it's never too late to leave and start over. You might have lost your wife. She is there physically but her mind may be far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by IamtheTruth1(m): 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:
There is this her colleague she talks about almost all the time. He is also married. I became curious and decided to go through her WhatsApp chats with this guy. I saw in thier chats selfie pics she sends to him (normal selfie pics), and the one that really got to me is the part he invited my wife to come over and "lets make babies" according to him. But her reply was "No I can't, your hands are full"....Please who can decode this her reply to him?....I confronted her but she denied ever having anything to do with him beside been colleagues. But my worry is why chat flirty chats with a guy and what would give him the mind to ask her to come over and .......... Please I need mature advice only

I am trying so hard to understand you man. Someone is telling your wife to come over and let them make babies ? You are still seeking advice on nairaland?

You ought to be asking how best can your dowry be returned with a cold keg of palm wine. Your wife got so comfortable with her colleague that he is now inviting her to make babies for you to pay school fees…

Please, go and do DNA test

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by DeLaRue: 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2023
jesmond3945:
your wife likes him and she enjoys his company. Just tell her to stop and confront the man as well. He would stop. But be ready for your wife she would fight you.

Absolutely no reason to confront the man. This is between him and his wife.
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Olu1000: 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
Op is funny,

If your wife is cheating, she will never ever talk about the man she's cheating with all the time, you won't even know he exists, so stop with the unnecessary assumption.

Dey play !

Women supporting women!
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
Op nairaland stupid boys wey still dey chop "mummy thank you" will spoil your marriage saying trash and insulting your wife, do not listen to them, go to your wife who is there with you and settle this issue amicably.

Women supporting women except when their biological brother or son is involved lol. That simp married a whorre. No responsible married woman with dignity Will have such nasty chats with her colleague in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Charx122: 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:

My brother, is very glaring your wife likes this colleague if hers and she isn't aware she talks about this guy alot and
already vunrable to this individual.

For him to say let's start making babies
Clearly means let's start having sex with or without protection .. Mind you, your wife is scared of involving commiting herself on the other hand I will strongly advise you to confront this man over a phone conversation note use another phone number.
and cut all the stings he already attached to your wife. .
I hope it helps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Wallade(m): 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2023
Isolock:
As a married Man myself, I'd say "There's really no smoke without fire".. the situation is not strange but obvious to the fact that your wife and her colleague have something going or brewing. It is inappropriate for any married man or woman to chat or entertain such chat from a colleague. While she can't stop a colleague from sending whatever type of first time messages, it is her duty to address it right away and YOUR WIFE'S RESPONSE DID NOT ADDRESS THE ISSUE.. it was casual. You should have observed a little bit more, snap the evidence and check back another time if the messages are still there or deleted or if she'd bring such matters to you or if there more changes in her appearance, behaviour and communication. Whatever it is, you will find out..!!! Just don't be in a haste to end your marriage or point accusing fingers. You must be certain

His wife's response to the flirt is the major reason I believe that her commitment to her husband is compromised. She is either fvckn the colleague or other men already or she is open to it.

Any man can hit on your wife but her reaction or response to the flirts will determine if she is game.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by ReluctantAdult(m): 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2023
DeLaRue:
It is clear Op's wife and his colleague are becoming too close.

The sending of pictures is very interesting.

Either one assumes the guy requested your wife to send selfies & she sent them or your wife sends it on her own volition, both scenarios raise serious questions about your wife's present state of mind.

Once a woman starts sending selfies to a man, hmm, next thing is, do you like this dress, what do you think of my hair style etc, that's cheating already. Next thing is, the guy will ask what colour bra is she wearing. She'll tell him the colour, and possibly add, do you want to see? The guy will pretend like he's not that keen, but it's a lie. He'll say, you're at work, so you can't show me anyway. Women don't like to be dared. Experienced men know that. So she will say, don't dare me! Before you know it she'll go in the ladies room, snap her chest, and send the guy a pic of her chest area. From that moment everything degenerates.

I'm certain your wife likes this guy, though I don't believe anything serious has happened between them YET. That said, it is likely stolen kisses inside office storage or photo copier room and some hand gliding has already happened.

Anyway, you're lucky you found out at this stage.

Reminds me of my office romance days grin
I bet you've had a fair share yourself grin

1 Like

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by DeLaRue: 2:55pm On Dec 11, 2023
This is rampant in many offices.

Even wives who are supposedly decent, and who love their husband can easily be drawn into this type of situation and before they realise it they're too deep into the unwholesome friendships.

Anywhere you have men and women in the same office environment, there's always a tendency for this kind of closeness between colleagues.

Women in particular need to know where to draw the line in the relationship with their colleagues as the risk is much higher for them.

It is even more common in well paid job environments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by blaquebelle: 2:55pm On Dec 11, 2023
I think they are flirting but there may be some emotional infidelity involved already. I don't think they are cheating physically unless you have other evidence to confirm that

1 Like

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by santaclaws: 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:

Maybe they've not started sleeping with each other, but they're very much on the brink of doing that. Making babies = having S3x, Your hands are full = you'd be too busy, too preoccupied- just my guess.

Anyways, you could forgive her, especially if she hasn't slept with him. Women get tempted just like men, no relationship is perfect.
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Joshmuch: 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

A very stupid assumption

Men and women say a lot of things to those they are close with either male or female jokingly, that doesn't mean they've had sex.
even married women? Are u married?
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by goldmatrix(m): 3:00pm On Dec 11, 2023
Get few tough friends of yours, get hold of him. Show him his chats with your wife. Give him a beating of his life.
When you are done. Tell him that next time he would be castrated..
Report the whole episode after that to her MD
And give her a break..
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by modernWays: 3:00pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

I have friends I send my pictures to so nothing wrong with that

I work with fg, and there are so many married men that have tried and still trying to get me to no avail, the ones I've told off still won't listen so most times I ignore them when I'm tired of shouting

For Op, the wife obviously likes the man that's why she replied that way, that doesn't mean they've had sèx or something is going on, highest Op can do is warn her or get his number and warn the man off his wife, simple.

I got your point, but as a married woman, it is not morally sounds to send your pictures to any other man for no concrete reasons, please stop it.

As for your colleagues who are interested in you, you just have to draw a strict boundaries with them to avoid a situation like this. If blocking them will solve the problem, please do and let their madness be only at office.

As for OP wife, she is an adulterous woman as you said by yourself that she might really like the guy. A good or innocent woman would've warned him and block his number straight away.

What I have realise so far as a man in corporate world is that, nice women are usually adulterous women. You may not want to accept this but that is the reality of dating world. A nice woman has tendency of falling victim of adultery she never plan for. Men of these days don't send if you are married or not, it is your strict or no nonsense nature that will give you the kind of respect you needed from them as a married woman.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by DeLaRue: 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2023
ReluctantAdult:

Reminds me of my office romance days grin
I bet you've had a fair share yourself grin

My brother, experience full for hand o, but not with married women.
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by topalistic: 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2023
hmmm, u need 100% proof to confront her, she will surely deny it

holla me i can teach you how to go abt it
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by onadana: 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:

Truth be told your wife cheated on you.We often think cheating is all about sex but that's a wrong notion There is nothing as terrible as EMOTIONAL CHEATING.When the heart is tied to someone else,you are just the distraction.She tells him everything while you get the crumps.Crazy as it may sound I prefer my woman to go get....u..cked and get back to her senses when it loses it's allure than to be emotionally tied to someone bro...if that happens you are married or dating yourself.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by advanceDNA: 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
Op is funny,

If your wife is cheating, she will never ever talk about the man she's cheating with all the time, you won't even know he exists, so stop with the unnecessary assumption.

It's called "hiding in plain sight"... Women do it all the time...
...all these male besties fvcking fvcking pple's wives and girlfriends for a long time...u don't know that's what makes d boyfriend/husband ignore the red flags because he thinks bestie is harmless and he hears his name everyday..

Besides even if she has not fvcked me...this is already cheating...what u women cannot take u will be dishing it out.... Sending pics and erotic chats....yet u call the op fvnny.....so it's until he sees the office guy ramming his dick into his wife he should start worrying??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by REGINALD001(m): 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:

ONYE ERIRI ERI

1 Like

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

See dumb question.

I worked in dangote cement ibeshe for 6yrs, so i perfectly no what goes on in an office environment.....such women end up being ridicule and shamed cos the gist always later fly around even if they no Bleep.

Only foolish married woman will allow such and since you can do same I pity the unfortunate man who will marry you in advance.

You idiots will foolishly provoke someone to go down with you unprovoked, you came to my comment to type trash, I responded civily, but had the guts to assume rubbish about someone you don't know from Adam? Are you sick in the head?

A stupid married man, a MARRIED man said rubbish to a married woman, you do not have problem with a married man willing to commit adultery with a married woman, but have a problem with her response to him when she already said SHE CAN'T,

Are all of you comprehensively stupid or cognitive desonance failed you? Fvck off from my mention if you are stupid to know that not all chats like that of Op's wife means they've had sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Pneumaa(m): 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
My sympathies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) / My Mom Is Suggesting A Divorce From My Dad / A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.