Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,006 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

A Must Read Because People Are Dying. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Must Read Because People Are Dying. (584 Views)

Got My First Carryover, Please Help I’m Dying / Many Students Spend Years In School Yet Don't Know How To Read Because Of This / People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read Because People Are Dying. by BloggerDumski: 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
DON'T SAY YOU WERE NOT WARNED.
With the high mortality rate in the world, CANCER is the second leading cause of death on earth.
It is usually caused by our everyday lifestyle and can start in any organ or tissue in our body.
With 850 Naira only, YOU can have a copy of this powerful book that contains everything you need to know about cancer starting from the overview, types, drugs, treatments, causes and statistics about this deadly disease.
Message me if you want a copy.It will be sent to your Email directly.
It would be sold for 850 Naira for ten days only. Normal price is 1200 Naira.
Remember Prevention is better than Cure.
Whatsapp at 08065260001
Email at apexbookmen@gmail.com
Re: A Must Read Because People Are Dying. by AskProf: 12:49am On Dec 12, 2023
BloggerDumski:
DON'T SAY YOU WERE NOT WARNED.
With the high mortality rate in the world, CANCER is the second leading cause of death on earth.
It is usually caused by our everyday lifestyle and can start in any organ or tissue in our body.
With 850 Naira only, YOU can have a copy of this powerful book that contains everything you need to know about cancer starting from the overview, types, drugs, treatments, causes and statistics about this deadly disease.
Message me if you want a copy.It will be sent to your Email directly.
It would be sold for 850 Naira for ten days only. Normal price is 1200 Naira.
Remember Prevention is better than Cure.
Whatsapp at 08065260001
Email at apexbookmen@gmail.com

Really!

(1) (Reply)

Kwara Suspends 24 Teachers For Cheating In Exams / Seeking For Psychology Students As Friend / Ui Degree Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.