Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Many Killed In Anambra Nightclub Shootings - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Many Killed In Anambra Nightclub Shootings (37303 Views)

Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) / Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) / Many Killed In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna As Mayhem Breaks Out (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Killed In Anambra Nightclub Shootings by BolaAThubv(m): 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2023
Creamypie:
Ah. Na so them declare curfew from ihiala to mgbidi throughout last week. Our driver drove fast from oba to owerro enroute p.h. east na one kind place
How do you drive from Aba to Owerri en route PortHarcourt when you can drive straight from Aba to PortHarcourt in less than an hour? I am not understanding the logic

1 Like

Re: Many Killed In Anambra Nightclub Shootings by texas1990(m): 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2023
Na Yoruba Cox Igbos misfortune, una go explain tired. mumu tribe . Ipob terrorist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Killed In Anambra Nightclub Shootings by Creamypie(m): 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2023
BolaAThubv:
How do you drive from Aba to Owerri en route PortHarcourt when you can drive straight from Aba to PortHarcourt in less than an hour? I am not understanding the logic
read again pls.its oba, Onitsha. From there to owerri is one hr 30 mins. I was going 2 p.h from asaba

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Killed In Anambra Nightclub Shootings by organicfoods(m): 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2023
ecolime:
Anambra again?

They even beheaded one.

Na waoh
cry

hmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Killed In Anambra Nightclub Shootings by Probz(m): 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2023
This is terrible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Killed In Anambra Nightclub Shootings by Afamed: 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ndi Ego Obala.

LZAA the news is here again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Killed In Anambra Nightclub Shootings by Rejouir: 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
Alpharey:

Am pretty sure you are feeding from your anus. People are killed all over the country but according to you, nobody should invest in the South East. Mpama
keep crying, while igbo people keep prefering to invest in other state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Killed In Anambra Nightclub Shootings by Bliss52: 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
zionstaar75:
tribe of criminals, obviously they are looking for Christmas money, later they will say it's infrastructural deficit. Tribe of apes and baboons

You know them too well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Killed In Anambra Nightclub Shootings by LZAA: 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
Afamed:
Ndi Ego Obala.

LZAA the news is here again
😒😒😒

1 Like

Re: Many Killed In Anambra Nightclub Shootings by kingthreat(m): 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
The South East is very unsafe. Much thanks to IPOB and their dwarfed spokesman on Twitter(X)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Killed In Anambra Nightclub Shootings by DryMouth: 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
MrBroke:

Same with me too.
How the fvck is that fun ? Na dem know sha
So what is fun to you?
Re: Many Killed In Anambra Nightclub Shootings by stanluiz(m): 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2023
The owner might be into illegal deal or business for the assilants to personally kidnap him.

Because from the report, the assilants came for the owner of the club to take him away only to be resisted by his own security then started shooting sproadically.

Maybe business gone bad. A lot of illegal deals are done in Night club business.

RIP to dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Killed In Anambra Nightclub Shootings by stanluiz(m): 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2023
organicfoods:
Igbos are very violent set of people… this December go hot for east…na killings dem take launch dia arrival.
Lol. Say by a skull miner from ogun state. cheesy
Re: Many Killed In Anambra Nightclub Shootings by Richb44: 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
It's obvious your only means of communication is nairaland ofcos and that's because it doesn't consume data lol, suffer wan finish this one

Odin13:
All this Yoruba news abi blogger .. you wan use people life and dead make money

Be sure your siblings and you ... make e no be una go Dey for someone else blogger news

Those Yoruba celebrating all this washy.. make una sef no go die throway for that una peaceful town

Life Na wetin you wish person you go jam
Re: Many Killed In Anambra Nightclub Shootings by LegacyB: 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
MightySparrow:

The yeast of the north is already affecting them.

Na yoruba cause am.

grin

RIP to the departed
Abeg stop nawh. Everything shouldn’t be tribalism!
Re: Many Killed In Anambra Nightclub Shootings by lapintoz: 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2023
It just occurred to me now that Peter Obi did not attend Shiloh this year, he also didn't attend Experience this year.
Unlike last year, he would have been in every church

Election period is over, his contract with God has expired, he will resume in June, 2026. 🏃🏽‍♂️🏃🏽‍♂️🏃🏽‍♂️🏃🏽‍♂️🏃🏽‍♂️🏃🏽‍♂️

LegacyB:

Abeg stop nawh. Everything shouldn’t be tribalism!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Killed In Anambra Nightclub Shootings by Daystar7: 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2023
organicfoods:
Igbos are very violent set of people… this December go hot for east…na killings dem take launch dia arrival.

Igbo's are violent? Wetin tribalism go do this country is just getting started... Continue ur tribalism ooo, God strengthen you
Re: Many Killed In Anambra Nightclub Shootings by MrBroke(m): 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2023
DryMouth:

So what is fun to you?

Sex is fun, getting a sloppy BJ is fun, playong games is fun, making money is fun, being the best or getting celebrated is fun and dancing too is fun don't get me wrong. But intoxicating yourself dancing at midnight is no fun to me.

When I see niggas drinking beer at the beer palor, I tend to laugh and wonder what is the fun there, if dem at least use better peppersoup with meat or fish that might be called enjoyment but drinking beer is no enjoyment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Killed In Anambra Nightclub Shootings by Eneye4me: 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2023
Igbo's terrorist Killed 10.
Re: Many Killed In Anambra Nightclub Shootings by warrifinest1985: 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
TonyRazor:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/12/gunmen-storm-anambra-nightclub-kill-7-injure-many/amp/
What have they turned that beautiful and peaceful state called anambra to? In 2010 our guy younger sister was getting married on december 22 in nkpor after nnewi in anambra state and we all went there from lagos, i swear to God i had the time of my life there! I almost emptied my account only on goat meat ukwobi. My initial plan was to spend just 2 days, but i ended up doing christmas and new year there. But ibo people don use their hand spoil that beautiful place because of this ipob bullshit. In 2020 my friend was kidnapped in nkpor and he paid a ransome of 1 million before he was released, after he was released he took both his parents along with him to lagos and abandoned the duplex he built in his village in nkpor. He told me over his dead body will he ever visit his village again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Killed In Anambra Nightclub Shootings by akpumping7720(m): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
90dbest:
Oba people are wicked people. The only Igbo people I know that treat their fellow Igbo as an outsider. They deserve what they got and got what they deserve. No pity for any Oba indigene.more evil will befall them until they change their evil ways. Fvck them . For your info, I'm Igbo and speak from first hand experience.
Waoooo. That's too bad. And what are you guys doing concerning these oba indigenes?
Re: Many Killed In Anambra Nightclub Shootings by akpumping7720(m): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2023
warrifinest1985:
What have they turned that beautiful and peaceful state called anambra to? In 2010 our guy younger sister was getting married on december 22 in nkpor after nnewi in anambra state and we all went there from lagos, i swear to God i had the time of my life there! I almost emptied my account only on goat meat ukwobi. My initial plan was to spend just 2 days, but i ended up doing christmas and new year there. But ibo people don use their hand spoil that beautiful place because of this ipob bullshit. In 2020 my friend was kidnapped in nkpor and he paid a ransome of 1 million before he was released, after he was released he took both his parents along with him to lagos and abandoned the duplex he built in his village in nkpor. He told me over his dead body will he ever visit his village again.
so all these is happening in Anambra but naaa Lagos politics be their headache?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Killed In Anambra Nightclub Shootings by RPG2020(m): 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
10mobile:
Hmmmmm! Oh! TonyRazor, don't you have any link or video or even photo?

The video dey tiktok cheesy
Re: Many Killed In Anambra Nightclub Shootings by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
Anambra again,mk dem use padlock,lock that state

2 Likes

Re: Many Killed In Anambra Nightclub Shootings by PHAYOL81: 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
Incredible how not many IGBO voices appear on this thread considering the rapturous or even embittered noise they usually expend when the kinda news involves other regions.
How can one's house be on fire but your attention is rather fixated on the leaking roof of your neighbours? THE SAD REALITY IS THAT THEY CARE LESS IF THERE OWN SPOIL IN AS MUCH AS THEY SHA CAN MASTERMIND THE COLLAPSE OF OTHERS TOO .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member / Police Shoot Notorious Armed Robber Dead In Okigwe,Imo State(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.