Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Restructuring: Yoruba Monarchs Call For Implementation Of 2014 Confab - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring: Yoruba Monarchs Call For Implementation Of 2014 Confab (821 Views)

Nigerians Won't Forget Tinubu If He Implements 2014 CONFAB Report - Bode George / Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab / Nigeria Would Have Progressed If Buhari Had Implemented 2014 Confab– Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Restructuring: Yoruba Monarchs Call For Implementation Of 2014 Confab by lexylaw09: 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2023
BlueprintDec 11, 2023 6:30 AM

The Secretary General of Council of Yoruba Elders (CYE), Dr Victor Taiwo, has disclosed that the Yoruba Obas Forum are now in support of calls for excavation, adoption and implementation of the 2014 National Conference.

Dr Taiwo said this while briefing journalists at the CYE headquarters in Ibadan during the Council of Yoruba Elders’ recent tour to some monarchs in Yorubaland

The CYE scribe stressed that “with the pledged support and cooperation of the Yoruba delegates, the field is now open for the concerned minds and the delegates of the other nationalities or geo-political zones of the country alike to unhang their boots and head for the field.”

Taiwo continued, “We express our profound and unreserved gratitude to the body of our traditional rulers known as Yoruba Obas Forum (YOF) for giving us their unalloyed support for the initiative CYE has undertaken along the line of calling for the excavation of the 2014 Confab report and the general push for the urgent restructuring of the country”, he said.

“Our gratitude, therefore, knows no bounds to these our fathers for their burning concerns and support. I’m so glad that our fathers are now key into our agenda on restructuring of this country, our recent visit to our highly respected fathers proved productive as they pledged their unflinching supports for our struggle on restructuring.

“With the several calls from across the nationalities of the country that have been applauding our initiative and requesting collaborations on the restructuring project, we must first and foremost thank the members of the Yoruba delegates to the 2014 national confab many of whom we have been in deep consultations with and who have pledged their total support and unreserved cooperation”.

He stated further, “most especially our main man Prof. Bolaji Akinyemi the Vice Chairman of the confab, formerly Chief but now His Royal Majesty Oba Olu Falae the leader of the Yoruba delegates and Barrister Bisi Adegbuyi who has taken up the challenge of coordinating the contemporary delegates.”

“Over the weekend, I led delegation of CYE to the palaces of our traditional rulers which includes the Deputy President of Yoruba Obas Forum, the Elerinmo of Erinmo Ijesa, Oba Micheal Odunayo Ajayi Arowotawa II, the paramount ruler of Ijesaland, Oba (Dr) Gabriel Adekunle Aromolaran, the Ogunsua of Modakeke, Oba Joseph Olubiyi Toriola, and we got a positive response from all of them.”

“Now, with the pledged support and cooperation of the Yoruba delegates, the field is now open for the concerned minds and the delegates of the other nationalities or geo-political zones of the country alike to unhang their boots and head for the field”,

“Thus we call for formal communications for collaboration with us which are to be forwarded to the Office of the Secretary- General, Council of Yoruba Elders via the following WhatsApp number 08126923916.”

Re: Restructuring: Yoruba Monarchs Call For Implementation Of 2014 Confab by lexylaw09: 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
I hope our igbo brothers and monachs will support this ha ha ha..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: Yoruba Monarchs Call For Implementation Of 2014 Confab by WorldRichest: 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
lexylaw09:
I hope our igbo brothers will support this.ha ha ha ..

Say Igbos, don't say our Igbo brothers. Omoluabis will never be brothers with flat headed drugs traffickers and baby factory merchants

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: Yoruba Monarchs Call For Implementation Of 2014 Confab by ElSudani: 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
lexylaw09:
I hope our igbo brothers will support this.ha ha ha ..

I doubt it. Biafra is like a cudgel they use to threaten Nigerians. Have you ever seen their political leaders advocate for restructuring?

5 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Yoruba Monarchs Call For Implementation Of 2014 Confab by Games5000: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]Hello brother and sister are you really sure you want to win if yes then follow this man on WhatsApp he is the one that gives me 3 correct scores and I won the game 08163140051)⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽ 08163140051

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Yoruba Monarchs Call For Implementation Of 2014 Confab by Bobloco: 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
WorldRichest:

Say Igbos, don't say our Igbo brothers. Omoluabis will never be brothers with flat headed drugs traffickers and baby factory merchants

Who are those you referred to as Ọmọlúàbís, I hope Tinubu isn't one

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Yoruba Monarchs Call For Implementation Of 2014 Confab by sotall(m): 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
No need for restructuring again.

Some agitators needs to be taught more political lessons.

Let them continue to cry every 4 years that they are not given presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Yoruba Monarchs Call For Implementation Of 2014 Confab by lexylaw40: 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2023
I wonder why igbo leaders are so afraid 😨 to take a bold step like the Yoruba warriors

3 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Yoruba Monarchs Call For Implementation Of 2014 Confab by CaptainAyub: 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2023
sotall:
No need for restructuring again.

Some agitators needs to be taught more political lessons.

Let them continue to cry every 4 years that they are not given presidency.
After being given presidency,na una de loot rice trucks recently.
Na una de loot bread van during lockdown

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Restructuring: Yoruba Monarchs Call For Implementation Of 2014 Confab by lexylaw40: 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
CaptainAyub:

and you have been looting the prisons

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Yoruba Monarchs Call For Implementation Of 2014 Confab by Emergingnation(m): 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
WorldRichest:

Says marauding skull mining terrorist.... grin

And we Igbos can never be brothers to those who derived pleasures in killing their lots for money rituals .. grin

Lazy and IQ deficient stunts, who believes killing their fellow human and harvest their organs will amount to quick wealth.. grin

How do we end up in sharing Thesame country with this kind of people ?.💀

5 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Yoruba Monarchs Call For Implementation Of 2014 Confab by TopBanter: 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2023
ElSudani:

I doubt it. Biafra is like a cudgel they use to threaten Nigerians. Have you ever seen their political leaders advocate for restructuring?

Thank you. Look at the revelation lately about the States least interested in devolving power to State houses of Assembly.

Yorubas lead all Nigeria meanwhile the hypocritical and duplicitous IPOB crew, always blackmailing others about Biafra and gaslighting about restructuring etal, were found to be the worst in Nigeria .

Not a single Igbo state in the first tier of States who had fully surrendered autonomy to State houses of Assembly while Yorubas had two States, Lagos and Oyo, in that exemplary tier.

Anyone who does not know the agenda behind their diversionary blackmail of Biafra and duplicitous restructuring and resource control’ noise is simply a dullard not up to speed with the modus operandi of the biggest and most two-faced hypocrites in the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: Yoruba Monarchs Call For Implementation Of 2014 Confab by TopBanter: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
lexylaw40:
I wonder why igbo leaders are so afraid 😨 to take a bold step like the Yoruba warriors

Because they are very greedy, oppressive, anti-people, godless and very wicked by nature.

They do not wish to cede any power or autonomy to others that then leaves them with a smaller piece of the cake even if that is the right thing to do per the development of every state and region of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Yoruba Monarchs Call For Implementation Of 2014 Confab by Raskimonojendor: 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2023
CaptainAyub:

Your own people were looting onion trucks even before the election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: Yoruba Monarchs Call For Implementation Of 2014 Confab by Raskimonojendor: 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2023
lexylaw40:
They are the real parasites and leeches. That's the reason why they aren't taking a bold step.

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Yoruba Monarchs Call For Implementation Of 2014 Confab by ednut1(m): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2023
Restructure and loss in 2027 Tinubu no fit gree
Re: Restructuring: Yoruba Monarchs Call For Implementation Of 2014 Confab by lexylaw09: 6:53am On Dec 12, 2023
Great move
Re: Restructuring: Yoruba Monarchs Call For Implementation Of 2014 Confab by flokii: 6:59am On Dec 12, 2023
We have been clamouring for restructuring for long now.

Since Ironsi and his goons killed regional government, the country has been on a free fall.. corruption everywhere from the centre up till L.G.A level.

Now we say let's restructure, allow people go back to their regions to develop, some are saying no for selfish reasons, they don't want to leave Lagos back to their enclaves.

Restructuring is way to go.
Re: Restructuring: Yoruba Monarchs Call For Implementation Of 2014 Confab by YorubaDemonswag: 7:07am On Dec 12, 2023
WorldRichest:

God bless you,you're patriot.
Re: Restructuring: Yoruba Monarchs Call For Implementation Of 2014 Confab by YorubaDemonswag: 7:09am On Dec 12, 2023
CaptainAyub:

Na we deh loot alubosa (Onion) too and that's why we are Onion banditgrin
Re: Restructuring: Yoruba Monarchs Call For Implementation Of 2014 Confab by YorubaDemonswag: 7:10am On Dec 12, 2023
Emergingnation:
Says marauding skull mining terrorist.... grin

And we Igbos can never be brothers to those who derived pleasures in killing their lots for money rituals .. grin

Lazy and IQ deficient stunts, who believes killing their fellow human and harvest their organs will amount to quick wealth.. grin

How do we end up in sharing Thesame with this kind of people ?.💀

Most especially when your ancestors are from popular Okija shrinegrin
Re: Restructuring: Yoruba Monarchs Call For Implementation Of 2014 Confab by chiagozien(m): 7:13am On Dec 12, 2023
lexylaw09:
I hope our igbo brothers and monachs will support this ha ha ha..
When did Igbos become your brothers?

We Igbos can never be brothers to ev!il and back stabbing people

And why are yoruba monarchs not supporting totally separation.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Yoruba Monarchs Call For Implementation Of 2014 Confab by chiagozien(m): 7:16am On Dec 12, 2023
ElSudani:

Why haven't Yorubas restructure Nigeria since they are leading Nigeria.

Also tell us why yorubas are afraid of self rule?

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Yoruba Monarchs Call For Implementation Of 2014 Confab by chiagozien(m): 7:25am On Dec 12, 2023
lexylaw40:
The so called yoruba warriors should make bold step for self rule.

That's how to know those that can survive on their own.

Let everyone go their separate ways, after five years we check those doing well on their own.

Not using referendum which we know they don't even mean but uses as tools to fight Total disintegration of Nigeria.

Was tinubu not among those make noise with restructuring when Kanu was around.

Now he's the president,has he ever talk about restructuring or make any move.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: Yoruba Monarchs Call For Implementation Of 2014 Confab by Seefinish: 9:03am On Dec 12, 2023
Bobloco:

Who are those you referred to as Ọmọlúàbís, I hope Tinubu isn't one
Guy, you wicked ooo, If Tinubu no be omoluabi, he is what?
Re: Restructuring: Yoruba Monarchs Call For Implementation Of 2014 Confab by lexylaw09: 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2023
Re: Restructuring: Yoruba Monarchs Call For Implementation Of 2014 Confab by Abbeytoy(m): 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2023
lexylaw09:
I hope our Igbo brothers and monarchs will support this ha ha ha.

They will not.

All they want is to also lead which is very normal to me. The only thing I hate them for is pretending.
Re: Restructuring: Yoruba Monarchs Call For Implementation Of 2014 Confab by Streetdoctor: 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2023
lexylaw40:
and you have been looting the prisons
Here's d answer

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Yoruba Monarchs Call For Implementation Of 2014 Confab by Streetdoctor: 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Your own people were looting onion trucks even before the election.
Poor region na Yoruba, out of school children same Yoruba, after fuel subsidy na same Yoruba started crying
Go to any buss top and see their young guys begging, Iya dey beg
Re: Restructuring: Yoruba Monarchs Call For Implementation Of 2014 Confab by nonhuman(m): 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2023
ElSudani:

why should you feel treathend by just hearing the word Biafra
Re: Restructuring: Yoruba Monarchs Call For Implementation Of 2014 Confab by ElSudani: 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2023
nonhuman:
why should you feel treathend by just hearing the word Biafra

Threatened! You must be a comedian.
Re: Restructuring: Yoruba Monarchs Call For Implementation Of 2014 Confab by ican2020: 2:52am On Dec 13, 2023
Nice one from our Yoruba’s elders hopping the President will listen and do the needful now that he is in charge

The President has always been a strong believer in restructuring he should work the talk without foot dragging

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonye Barcanista Hands Over Ijaw Leadership On Nairaland To General Ditari / The Governor Of Lagos State Declare Free Food For Lagosians / Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.