Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) (35008 Views)

Former President, Buhari & Wife Land In Daura (photos) / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) / Governor El-Rufai Visits Sanusi In Awe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) by Iamzik: 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Thank God the miss fire by the Nigerian Army wasn't at Southern Kaduna while El-Rufai is governor.

Can it be worse than all the people that were killed under his watch??
Re: Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) by Fearyourcreator: 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

Failure flock together..

they should wait for Tinubu to join in too

Bunch of fools
Failure ruled you ... Your mumu reach 10 phds
Re: Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) by Felaincarnated: 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2023
I'm a proof😁
Indispensable85:

Where's your proof?
Re: Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2023
Pic no dey tire dem
Re: Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) by Ebubu: 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Never underestimate what this guy is cooking with his northern counterparts
you dey mind that shortsighted man you quote? El-rufai will go and collect Buhari blessing to emerge northern candidate after tinubu era. Good enough he’s fulani like Buhari so i trust Buhari to bless him. It only takes Buhari to raise el rufai hand make tens of millions of northern voters become mystified and turned into willing tools.

The north central and north east go collect south East’s 2023 fate in 2031.

You’ll hear “agreement was north 8 years then south 8 years, not north east 8 years, north west 8 years, north central 8 years”. “Whoever is fit in north should take it”. “Same tactics Tinubu used. It’ll be thrown open and the short man will surely get it.

He’s never lost an election and sabi use threats (like Buhari’s monkey and baboon) to win elections.

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) by DorianD(m): 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2023
And that's Jimmy Lawal, the Goblin, right beside him.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) by zombieHUNTER: 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Failure ruled you ... Your mumu reach 10 phds

Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world under APc...

even though you're a clown
you can't dispute this fact

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) by zombieHUNTER: 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

According to Nnamdi Kanu who is languishing in a cage like a monkey. grin

who's kanu?
Re: Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

who's kanu?

The Igbo Jew who doesn't believe Jesus is God or son of God.

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) by Bridget95(f): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2023
Stick legs RIP in advance.

Thank God you can't take the billions of dollars you stole to hell.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) by Themanleshey: 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
Nemere2020:
El-Rufai visits Buhari in Daura

The extremists
Re: Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) by callmenazarene: 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2023
Truely power they say is transient. No one has the whole time.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) by gigabyte13: 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2023
Dis green snake in the green grass
Short man devil....
He knows how to toy with the northern emotions eeeeeeeeehnnnnnn.....
He don start him kurukere Waka against 2027.
Very very cunning somebody.

I remember, the day l saw him at MMIA2, he was sitting alone, very tiny something.
I wan go meet am, na e, l see men in Black pretending not to be with him.
I just face front Jeje.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) by zudozz: 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
Nemere2020:

2 Myserable jihadist!

They should be pictured holding bombs n grenade!
Re: Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) by Emco1: 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
God1000:
Nothing lasts forever, yesterday they were very powerful men.

I see two clueless/wicked leaders that got elected through deception.

El rufai himself is a snake

People quickly forget everything about bad and wicked leaders with no good legacy
Completely wicked leaders with no good legacy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) by airsaylongcome: 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Never underestimate what this guy is cooking with his northern counterparts

Whatever he is cooking, he will have to contend with Alhaji Kwankwanso and Dr Abubakar Saraki. The latter may seem weak, but the former is a force and has his eyes on being president like Rufai. Interesting times for them

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) by coputa(m): 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
El rufai triumph and succeeded in a Nigeria corrupt and lopsided system.

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) by BreakingNews21: 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
Made man enjoying his retirement in total peace after sending you know who back to Dubai 🤣

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) by Opans: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
nothinesgchange:
Buhari the dullard and El rufai the midget should both tattoo failure on their foreheads. These guys brought insecurity into Nigeria and FCT, now, one chance robbery is very rampant. I almost fell victim yesterday both a particular video I watched few weeks back saved me, see it below
Nobody should click this click bait... awon blogger

2 Likes

Re: Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) by israelmao(m): 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You can't understand the point am making. Are you one of those who believe that, that tall man standing there is dead long ago and that the person in that picture is from Sudan by the name Jubrin Al Sudan? Am actually trying to measure your IQ.

You should check and measure your IQ for this line of horrible and disjointed thought.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) by johnmartus(m): 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2023
You know what I agreed with this your assertion useless leaders.
God1000:
Nothing lasts forever, yesterday they were very powerful men.

I see two clueless/wicked leaders that got elected through deception.

El rufai himself is a snake

People quickly forget everything about bad and wicked leaders with no good legacy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) by maxzzo1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2023
Demons
Re: Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) by diggindeep: 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2023
Sad news
Re: Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) by delzbaba(m): 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2023
This theif carry chair from aso rock go house, I hate this man with a passion.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) by occfx: 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2023
Nemere2020:

These people still thinks Buhari can influence Tinubu. The reason they voted Tinubu wil be defeated and wahala go dey

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) by olawonder(m): 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2023
Wait o, baba carry dis Aso Rock chair go Daura ni?

Re: Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) by Zidoh(m): 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
Abalado:
Which kind house Bubu they live like this,ano understand
Even the cloth wasn't well ironed like then in the office..

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) by comp88: 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2023
Return of the mark .
Re: Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) by Hananfine: 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

El rufai is a terrorist

And your family is unknown gunmen terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) by freemanq(m): 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2023
This is not news
Re: Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) by danhans(m): 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jubrin of Sudan is still alive, ignorance is actually a decease
Re: Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) by lapintoz: 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2023
It just occurred to me now that Peter Obi did not attend Shiloh this year, he also didn't attend Experience this year.
Unlike last year, he would have been in every church

Election period is over, his contract with God has expired, he will resume in June, 2026. 🏃🏽‍♂️🏃🏽‍♂️🏃🏽‍♂️🏃🏽‍♂️🏃🏽‍♂️🏃🏽‍♂️

zombieHUNTER:

Failure flock together..

they should wait for Tinubu to join in too

Bunch of fools

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Blasts PDP Senators, Reps Over NASS Election / Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! / Melaye Blames APC Senators For Loss Of Deputy Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.