Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Can 3million Naira Take Someone To Germany Or Portugal Prove Of Fund Aside? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can 3million Naira Take Someone To Germany Or Portugal Prove Of Fund Aside? (592 Views)

A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) / Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? / Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can 3million Naira Take Someone To Germany Or Portugal Prove Of Fund Aside? by JAPAHTML: 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
pls I need answer to this can 3 million take someone to Germany through undergraduate route prove of fund aside e get how we dey run that one
Re: Can 3million Naira Take Someone To Germany Or Portugal Prove Of Fund Aside? by Jjhunt(m): 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2023
yes you go follow through libya you go spend like 500k self no worry
Re: Can 3million Naira Take Someone To Germany Or Portugal Prove Of Fund Aside? by Cortexhills99: 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
If you can add extra 2-3M I can assure you of Portugal 🇵🇹
Re: Can 3million Naira Take Someone To Germany Or Portugal Prove Of Fund Aside? by JAPAHTML: 7:12am On Dec 12, 2023
Jjhunt:
yes you go follow through libya you go spend like 500k self no worry
No dey give me this rubbish answer just answer sensibly like the human below
the question no hard na you want creat unnecessary problem who doesn't know the route you mentioned is as dangerous as hell coupled with no papers undecided

1 Like

Re: Can 3million Naira Take Someone To Germany Or Portugal Prove Of Fund Aside? by JAPAHTML: 7:17am On Dec 12, 2023
Cortexhills99:
If you can add extra 2-3M I can assure you of Portugal 🇵🇹

But I thought that if one can provide a sponsor that have a lot of money then everything will be fine ? because someone wanna run this for me that money is just for flight and spending for the first month in Europe

sorry for asking much shaa
Re: Can 3million Naira Take Someone To Germany Or Portugal Prove Of Fund Aside? by Cortexhills99: 9:29am On Dec 12, 2023
In my own view I will advise you have that figure even if it means the person has to lend you. That amount is via study path. If you get there you will need to settle down to hustle your way through which I don’t see possible if you don’t have shelter or food
JAPAHTML:

But I thought that if one can provide a sponsor that have a lot of money then everything will be fine ? because someone wanna run this for me that money is just for flight and spending for the first month in Europe

sorry for asking much shaa
Re: Can 3million Naira Take Someone To Germany Or Portugal Prove Of Fund Aside? by JAPAHTML: 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2023
Cortexhills99:
In my own view I will advise you have that figure even if it means the person has to lend you. That amount is via study path. If you get there you will need to settle down to hustle your way through which I don’t see possible if you don’t have shelter or food
okay thanks seems like I will check if there's Portugal students thread
Re: Can 3million Naira Take Someone To Germany Or Portugal Prove Of Fund Aside? by ghettochild(m): 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2023
3million is too small ooo... Aside proof fund..
U go pay first year school fees..
U go pay for hostel accommodation....
No be even now wey our naira no get value.....5milion sef no reach anything...
Re: Can 3million Naira Take Someone To Germany Or Portugal Prove Of Fund Aside? by Jjhunt(m): 12:01am On Dec 13, 2023
so how will you be asking what is not possible are you wise at all.
JAPAHTML:

No dey give me this rubbish answer just answer sensibly like the human below
the question no hard na you want creat unnecessary problem who doesn't know the route you mentioned is as dangerous as hell coupled with no papers undecided
Re: Can 3million Naira Take Someone To Germany Or Portugal Prove Of Fund Aside? by JAPAHTML: 5:45am On Dec 13, 2023
Jjhunt:
so how will you be asking what is not possible are you wise at all.
you are very wise yes undecided it appeared in your answer

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cheap Afriqiyah Ticket To London / Get A Free Travel Agency Website For Your Business Call 08030559825 / Police Report And Health Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.