Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,670 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Police Report And Health Report - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Police Report And Health Report (594 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Report And Health Report by microphone: 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2010
Please i want to know where i can apply the police report and the approved hospital for medical check up report in Abuja for my resident visa application. Also how long can each of them take to be processed? Incase if anyone knows the addresses and the cost for each of them plz send to me. Thanks and God bless.
I want to do it in Abuja and not Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Hello / Appeal Visa Approve / Travel Secrets Never Revealed Uncovered !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.