Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Crypto/web3 Writer Needed - N6/word - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Crypto/web3 Writer Needed - N6/word (334 Views)

Remote Working Opportunity With A N6,000 Or More Daily Earning Potential / Freelance Writer @ N6,000 Per Article - Only For Consistent, Experienced Writers / United States Consulate General Recruiting Assistants(N6,239,644 Annually) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crypto/web3 Writer Needed - N6/word by Elromena: 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2023
Hi, I’m looking to hire crypto/web3 writers for an ongoing project.

Kindly note that you won’t be considered if you use AI or write like an AI bot.

Your content should be reader focused with experience-backed examples and not textbook examples you find online.

Articles will cover beginner guides on crypto/web3 marketing as well as case studies of successful marketing campaigns.

Pay is N6/word and we’re looking to complete 20,000 words monthly for the next 3 months.

You must be willing to take a short 500-word test—unpaid as the same topic will be given to all the applicants.

Kindly send samples of your previous articles to emmanuel@freelancespace.org

You can also apply if you don’t have any samples but can get the job done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto/web3 Writer Needed - N6/word by Gettoknowme21(f): 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2023
hi, how do i apply as i don’t
have a sample but can do it
Re: Crypto/web3 Writer Needed - N6/word by Mijolnir(m): 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2023
Elromena:
Hi, I’m looking to hire crypto/web3 writers for an ongoing project.

Kindly note that you won’t be considered if you use AI or write like an AI bot.

Your content should be reader focused with experience-backed examples and not textbook examples you find online.

Articles will cover beginner guides on crypto/web3 marketing as well as case studies of successful marketing campaigns.

Pay is N6/word and we’re looking to complete 20,000 words monthly for the next 3 months.

You must be willing to take a short 500-word test—unpaid as the same topic will be given to all the applicants.

Kindly send samples of your previous articles to emmanuel@freelancespace.org

You can also apply if you don’t have any samples but can get the job done.
I have sent you my samples. Please, kindly check your mail. Thanks.
Re: Crypto/web3 Writer Needed - N6/word by marketer100: 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2023
Open content writer position

https://forms.gle/cnaynJhxTmFP4JPr7

(1) (Reply)

The Former Minister In Charge Of Npower Denying Alleged Money Laundering / Application For Moderator Position / Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.