Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

What Positions Can I Apply For in Oil and gas companies and Media Organizations - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Positions Can I Apply For in Oil and gas companies and Media Organizations (202 Views)

Top Positions, Demanding Jobs Not For Women- Man Lectures Female Colleagues / Is NLNG The Highest Paying Oil And Gas Firm In Nigeria? / Oil And Gas Online Courses That Will Land You Big Jobs In Oil And Gas Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Positions Can I Apply For in Oil and gas companies and Media Organizations by Sweet162023(f): 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
I am a female Business Education graduate that specialized in management option.I just finished my Nysc this year.
I need advise please on what roles i can apply for in an Oil company or in media (Radio or T.V station) organizations.
I want to start submitting my applications before the year ends so that i can get an interview invite as soon as possible.Sorry for my long write
Thanks!
Least to say, merry Christmas.
Modified
Mod please help me get more audience.
Re: What Positions Can I Apply For in Oil and gas companies and Media Organizations by BunbleBee: 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2023
Aim for all industries. Try to get your foot in the door then you can start aiming for your dream industry.

My two cent!
Re: What Positions Can I Apply For in Oil and gas companies and Media Organizations by Sweet162023(f): 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2023
BunbleBee:
Aim for all industries. Try to get your foot in the door then you can start aiming for your dream industry.

My two cent!

Thank you for your contribution but can you please break it down?

(1) (Reply)

How To Join The US Military As A Foreigner In 2024 / Can A Nigerian Employer Take You To Court Because You Resigned Without Notice / The Dangers Of Corruption In A Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.