Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Turn Your Phone Into Income Generating Asset With These... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Turn Your Phone Into Income Generating Asset With These... (199 Views)

Infinix Zero 5G: Infinix Releases Its First 5G Phone Into Nigerian Market / Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market / Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Phone Into Income Generating Asset With These... by OluwaLosheyi001: 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
Have you noticed that everything online on your phone is wired to be fast and speedy?

Through your pho-ne you get access to money, people,places and realms that your physical legs couldn't have taken you to.

There is a staying power and continuous acquisition that comes when speed,knowledge and consistency is applied.

Having a ph-on-e in your hand that has access to data and Internet is speed, but making money off your phone, data and skill is increasing your speed rate.

Monetize your selfie time, monetize your Soc-ial m-ed-ia time especially Wha-tsA-pp, create funnels with your ph-one that will drink in money for you.

If you don't know of canva for example, you will think you have to spend years learning graphic design before you can create a design for yourself.

You don't need a Laptop to create an Ebook. It is what you know that gives you an edge.

There are several money making opportunities on soc-ial me-di-a that you may not realize. Soc-ial Me-d-ia is the new oil well and you're free to take as much as you deem fit.

What are you doing with your Wha-tsA-pp sta-tus? are you just posting pictures and reposting people's statuses?, what are you doing with your cont-act-s? are they just occupying space?

My Mentor rents his Wh-atsA-pp sta-tus for 24hours at N10K per person. Everyday he gets not less than 5 adverts.

What are you doing with your Fac-ebo-ok story Fac-ebo-ok live, Fac-eb-ook g-rou-ps?

How about Ins_tagra-m?. Do you know with just a hashtag on In-sta-gram you can get a job?

Some years ago, I deliberately joined a paid What-sAp-p gr-o-up because I was intentional about making money online. Three days after, I was able to make the exact money I used in registering. It is knowledge that makes one rich

With little or no prior knowledge of some of this apps I'm about to share with you, you also can begin making money

1. Canva
Canva is a mobile app. you can learn how to make simple graphics design. I will advice you to download canva and start learning. Some weeks back I made a logo for a client and I charged N10K.

2. PiggyVest
PiggyVest is a financial app that allows you save, lock money and invite friends to save their money for a reasonable interest rate. With every friend you invite you get N1k. The good thing about this app is that it is totally free

3. Insta-gra-m
Do you know with hashtag you can be seen across the world? I have gotten clients with the use of hashtags in Inst-agr-am. The right hashtag enables your customers find you

4. Lin-kedln
Not so many persons are on this platform, but I will advice you to get on it. It is a professional platform to career, business and opportunities. Most people has used this to get jobs both online and virtuallly

5. Twit-ter
Just like Facebook, Twitter is one place to blow if you know what you are doing with the right strategy.

6. What-sAp-p
I generate most of my income from here. What are you doing with your What-sA-pp status, broadcast, gro-ups? Begin to think monetisation

7. Fac-eboo-k
Do you know you can manage a Fac-ebo-ok account for several clients and get paid for pos-ting? Do you know you can sell on F-aceb-ook?

8. Video Editor
A friend of mine used Legend and inshot app to make an advertising video for a company in uk. Today she is an ambassador.

9. Jumia
You can become an agent and make money via commissions when your friends place and order through you. The commission are usually large depending on the product.

10. Animation app
You can download and learn how to make animations like 3D with your phone and storm Fiverr or Upwork. This are forums that pay you for your skill

All of this application are easy to learn. If you have any question as regards these apps. You can me-ss-age me on Wh-atsA-pp

Samuel (Wha-ts-app)
081-54-38-61-96

(1) (Reply)

NTA vs SABC: SA Broadcaster Polls As Most Trusted State Institution (PICS) / TECNO SPARK 20 AFCON Watch Party / ���samsung Galaxy Jean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.