Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub (25237 Views)

“Keep Spending Old Naira” – El-Rufai Tells Kaduna Residents / Kaduna Residents Welcome Atiku In Zaria (Video) / El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub by chiagozien(m): 6:23am On Dec 12, 2023
Myhusband:

you're instigating with your imbecilic post, wetin you dey find you go see am, no wonder your region is not settled because of you people hate towards others

very anyhow people, Ralph uwazurike was right after all
Said by idi!!ot from trybe that lead bombing of 120 Northerners,then turn around with their Media, accusing and blaming Igbos to make north attack Igbos like foolish people attacked other tribes in their region for just coming out to vote in last presidential election.

Hate filled things.

Reno and Oba of Benin was right after all.

1 Like

Re: Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub by harrypetty(m): 6:24am On Dec 12, 2023
Has MURIC gone to sleep? See how they carried Free Palestine for head. Now their brothers were massacred yet no protest....
Re: Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub by hssd8nland: 6:28am On Dec 12, 2023
Supremos:
Is everything that happens in this world the will of God?
Yap . Unless you are an atheist. It happening by the will of God doesn't give one the right to do anyhow as simple as that. That is were your conscience, common sense and empathy given to you by God comes in.
Re: Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub by emperor4love(m): 6:31am On Dec 12, 2023
De warn the Northern ,na u guys c
Re: Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub by nurusystem(m): 6:52am On Dec 12, 2023
Supremos:
Yes
Re: Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub by GoodRocks: 6:58am On Dec 12, 2023
whitejs:

I see you really wish for issues between Yorubas and Hausas...

There's already an issue between them. Just that Yolubas are licking the asS of the Fulanis thinking they're doing other tribes. Now they can't even withstand the Northerners because nobody takes the average Yoruba man serious
Re: Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:08am On Dec 12, 2023
telkevog:
Why you no go tell them for Kaduna?

They bomb people for Kaduna, you go Maiduguri dey talk nonsense.
Why not go to the place wey e happen to tell them say na God bomb their people.
Is he not mocking God by saying this. How can God approve the bombing of His children? Anyway does he even know God.
Re: Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub by jojothaiv(m): 7:16am On Dec 12, 2023
Supremos:
A very big question
Re: Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub by newnigerdelta00: 7:17am On Dec 12, 2023
Supremos:

YES, BECAUSE IF GOD SAY YOU NOR GO WAKE YOU NOR GO WAKE....GOD MADE YOU ALIVE TODAY TO COMMENT ON HIS COMMENT
Re: Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub by Supremos: 7:27am On Dec 12, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

YES, BECAUSE IF GOD SAY YOU NOR GO WAKE YOU NOR GO WAKE....GOD MADE YOU ALIVE TODAY TO COMMENT ON HIS COMMENT
Why is it that God didn't allow such to happen in US, UK, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, even SA?
Re: Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub by Walezy2020: 7:35am On Dec 12, 2023
Supremos:
where Tinubu dey presently I want it to be bombed we will now check whether is the will of God or not.... Lol
Re: Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub by luvyaself95(m): 7:57am On Dec 12, 2023
This country is hell second home 🤣

How can i unhear this sh!t 😕
Re: Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub by Wuless82(m): 7:58am On Dec 12, 2023
Walezy2020:
where Tinubu dey presently I want it to be bombed we will now check whether is the will of God or not.... Lol
Supremos:

Military Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Otherwise It Wouldn’t Have Happened —Tinubu

December 11, 2023

Hear foolish talk, shebi na God give una bomb to go and kill innocent people. We should always learn to take responsibility whenever our incompetence manifested.nd putting everything on God's head

https://saharareporters.com/2023/12/11/military-bombing-kaduna-residents-decided-god-otherwise-it-wouldnt-have-happened-tinubu

Re: Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub by Wuless82(m): 8:01am On Dec 12, 2023
Supremos:

Military Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Otherwise It Wouldn’t Have Happened —Tinubu

December 11, 2023

https://saharareporters.com/2023/12/11/military-bombing-kaduna-residents-decided-god-otherwise-it-wouldnt-have-happened-tinubu

And the same will of God did not allow them to bomb Aso rock. Am not surprised though

1 Like

Re: Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub by Ferdinandu(m): 8:04am On Dec 12, 2023
Supremos:

December 11, 2023

Make all of una continue drowning in religious nonsense, let the useless criminals continue washing your brains with religious jargon. As for me I don wash my hand commot for religion. When all of you are ready we discard religion and face our nemesis squarely
Re: Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:08am On Dec 12, 2023
What is this 😲
Re: Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub by Charlie2020(f): 8:14am On Dec 12, 2023
Eggzactly what a real muslim would say. But, no it doesn't follow if theirs is involved. I've heard Helrufai and many northern Muslims say worse things when Christians are being murdered especially in southern Kaduna
Re: Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub by Mosba: 8:19am On Dec 12, 2023
In other words,Tinubu is saying ALLAH YA KAWO
Re: Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:23am On Dec 12, 2023
Thank God they are Muslims, and as Muslims, this is a test from Allah, we must accept it as the will of God.

So we thank God they are not Christians, if not we won't have peace by now!
Re: Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub by delishpot: 8:36am On Dec 12, 2023
Imagine? Chai
Re: Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub by spiSeyi: 8:39am On Dec 12, 2023
GreaterFuture:

Are you a Muslim?
Christian
Re: Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub by Kolanist(m): 9:04am On Dec 12, 2023
Supremos:

With the way the world is horrible today, NOT everything that happens is God's will. Find out in the Bible how the devil is the prince of this world and the true living God ONLY intervenes when Christians align themselves and PRAY

1 Like

Re: Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub by Myhusband(m): 9:08am On Dec 12, 2023
chiagozien:
Said by idi!!ot from trybe that lead bombing of 120 Northerners,then turn around with their Media, accusing and blaming Igbos to make north attack Igbos like foolish people attacked other tribes in their region for just coming out to vote in last presidential election.

Hate filled things.

Reno and Oba of Benin was right after all.

your ipob is next then grin
Re: Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub by gabbytabby: 9:08am On Dec 12, 2023
Usual Okoro propagander talk. Omoluabi do not talk like this.

Supremos:

December 11, 2023

Re: Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub by Supremos: 9:12am On Dec 12, 2023
Wuless82:

And the same will of God did not allow them to bomb Aso rock. Am not surprised though
I don't know if I should say amen to this prayer, but may God have mercy on them
Re: Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub by Supremos: 9:13am On Dec 12, 2023
gabbytabby:
Usual Okoro propagander talk. Omoluabi do not talk like this.

Agbaya. Shebi I'm the owner of Sahara report? Ewu
Re: Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub by Blackdisciple(m): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2023
Wait wait I don't want to believe he really said that
I think it's fake news cos what in a hell was that" decided by God" this man just lied on God.

For your notice that was typical human error nothing like God decided the bombing...

This is coming from the president of a country chaii make I began dey go Madagascar
Re: Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub by drlateef: 9:24am On Dec 12, 2023
ezegold4we:
Yarimo
Seunmessage
Mannabbqgrils
LeoDeKing
Garfield
Mynd44
Iyaebe (deleted account)
Templarlander
lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
helinues
omenkaLives
omenka
Naptu

All these biological mistakes, can u guy's see what the criminal ancestor u guy's are defending with una empty brain is saying?

Only a compound fool will be expecting anything positive from this irresponsible apc government.

No amount of wailing, gnashing of teeth and smashing yourself in the mud can shake us. Obi is dead politically, you can go and burry him.
Re: Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub by Tochj(m): 9:26am On Dec 12, 2023
This is one lie Religion gave us in Africa
This is more in Islam
We foolishly enter into disaster and
Boom!!! We start calling God inside.
Re: Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub by femi4: 9:31am On Dec 12, 2023
Supremos:
We always blame God for our inadequacy in this part of the world
Re: Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub by Indispensable85(m): 9:56am On Dec 12, 2023
Mr President with due respect you're mad sir.
Re: Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub by quinox947: 10:01am On Dec 12, 2023
Sunday2021:
This disaster again? You ordered for investigation and before the result come out you have already pass your judgement.
Since it is the will of God, why did you order for investigation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa / I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) / Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.