Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories (33777 Views)

CAF Unveils CAF Awards 2023 Nominees For Women’s Categories / CAF Announces CAF Awards 2023 Nominees For Men’s Categories / Obasanjo, Ambode And Oshoala At The Aiteo CAF Awards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by Obakoolex(m): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
grin
Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by Rexymania(m): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
Congratulations. I wish we all cold unite.
Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by Cmanforall: 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
aalangel:
I am so thrilled and proud to be Nigerian.

▪Male Player of the Year - Victor Osimhen
▪Female Player of the Year - Asisat Oshoala
▪Goalkeeper of the Year - Chiamaka Nnadozie
▪National Team of the Year (Women)

Let them get good coach and win AFCON.

I feel Osimhen gradually rooted for Amunike. Maybe he's the indigenous coach Super Eagles needs

3 Likes

Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by ufuosman(m): 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
Congrats 🇳🇬
Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by loveli2uall: 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2023
Good...i can see those names from 2 part
Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by malvisguy212: 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2023
ishowdotgmail:
Under Tinubu watch, Nigeria will be great soon!!!

The citizens too shall continue to prosper and see happiness
under the confusionist buhari. the players perform well ..and under another worst calamity tinubu. the players are crown .
Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by kglamour(m): 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ghanaians will soon tell us how we bought those awards like we did in Grammy nominations..... grin grin grin
Congratulations naija

2 Likes

Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by dododawa1: 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2023
Tinubu government

Will favour

NIGERIANS

2 Likes

Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by israelmao(m): 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2023
Maybe these achievements may prompt NFF to wake up from her deep slumber for realignment of Nigerian football.

2 Likes

Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by VEHINTOLAR: 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
I can only hope and pray that these feats will motivate the NFF to do something about the Super Eagles. The Super Eagles is our flagship team when it comes to football; it's our pride as a nation. The NFF people therefore should not allow one incompetent Paseiro,who looks like a rugby coach,to continue with the nonsense he has been doing ever since he took over the team !

Paseiro must go !

2 Likes

Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by Numerouno94(m): 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
Melagros:
The process is credible unlike what we witnessed in 2023. Congrats to the winners
Wen it favours u, it is credible and wen it doesn't favour u then it is rigged. Algerians re busy protesting that it was rigged. LoL.

3 Likes

Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by Jaycee07(m): 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
ishowdotgmail:

Abro,

This has nothing to do with Tinubu.
Everything Tinubu touches in Today’s Nigeria withers.
For the records, when these folks were shinning last year in their various clubs, Tinubu was not the president yet.
Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by adecz: 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2023
⚽️⚽️⚽️
👉👉Aboki Northerners are not happy.

Next time, they will protest to CAF to use quota system when giving awards to
Nigeria.

At least a player from Kano Pillars
should have been awarded something,
instead of concentrating only on
Southern Nigeria players 😕😕😕

1 Like

Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by amodu(m): 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2023
Never happened before in the history of the continent of Africa happended during the era of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR ✌️

#CAFAwards2023

3 Likes

Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by Six9ine: 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
up 9ja
Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by Benwallt(m): 10:49pm On Dec 11, 2023
Tinubu's influence. Nigeria never had it this good. Just six months of jagaban's reign, positives everywhere.

When the righteous rule, the people rejoice and pessimists wail

3 Likes

Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by Benwallt(m): 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2023
adecz:

⚽️⚽️⚽️
👉👉Aboki Northerners are not happy.

Next time, they will protest to CAF to use quota system when giving awards to
Nigeria.

At least a player from Kano Pillars
should have been awarded something,
instead of concentrating only on
Southern Nigeria players 😕😕😕

All the awardees are Lagosians. No need to cry

2 Likes

Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by Confirmedzombie: 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2023
This year's CAF Award is very fair and neutral.

Umlike the one of 2023 / 2024.

With this happening under Tinubu government. Nigeria shall be great again

3 Likes

Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by fubsy: 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2023
Finally, Nigeria all the way.

3 Likes

Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by iluvdonjazzy: 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2023
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by OBTOREPA(m): 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
aalangel:

Congratulations to all Nigerians.
Congrats to Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by Chochovini: 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
ishowdotgmail:

. Like seriously?
Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by Laple0541(m): 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
Now that we won almost everything, NFF should please sack Paseiro before he disgraced us in Ivory Coast next year.

They shouldn’t forget to sack Uzoho as well, the most useless keeper Nigeria ever had.

2 Likes

Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by Chochovini: 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
princeade86:
Great. Effect of jagaban. Prices of commodities will come down tomorrow ooooo
. Effect of who? HOW if I may ask?
Pls don‘t spoil our day pls. Don‘t kill this joy yet.
Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
Nice1 👍
Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by cenaman(m): 11:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
ishowdotgmail:

GOD punish you and tinubu.
Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by OmoOshodi(m): 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2023
Lanre1st:
Great news

But my question is why will a player be best in his/her position but yet will not make first 11
you too dey play.....you expect Victor to bench the likes of Mbape and Erling

Stop playing
Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by Bigchristo: 12:10am On Dec 12, 2023
aalangel:

Congratulations to them, for making Nigeria proud, I respect every Nigerian out there doing everything possible to put Nigeria and Africa on a global map, our voice will be heard, the only thing setting us back as a country is our bad leaders who are too greedy to do the needful so that our country can be great again

2 Likes

Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by yinkeys(m): 12:15am On Dec 12, 2023
I thought Deborah Abiodun would win
World Cup red card setback

2 Likes

Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by toprealman: 12:30am On Dec 12, 2023
A round of applause to team Falcon!
Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by Ken5566: 12:56am On Dec 12, 2023
The process was transparent and there was no glitches as mamaudu told us last time.

Congratulations to them, worthy winners.
Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:04am On Dec 12, 2023
aalangel:

You forgot to add main categories

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs / Gernot Rohr Drops Junior Lokosa, 4 Others From Super Eagles Squad / Lionel Messi, The Second Player To Ever Score 100 Goals In UCL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.