Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories (33776 Views)

CAF Unveils CAF Awards 2023 Nominees For Women’s Categories / CAF Announces CAF Awards 2023 Nominees For Men’s Categories / Obasanjo, Ambode And Oshoala At The Aiteo CAF Awards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by AncientAlien(m): 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2023
2023 is nigeria year. Erase political development pls.
Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by Numerouno94(m): 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2023
Mrtaye:

So you agree that there was no credibility

Offcos not. Everyone knows Osimhen deserves it.
I was jux pointing out the hypocrisy embedded in the world 2day.
Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by rummmy: 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Na people like we need to eliminate for this country to progress.....If a Northern doesn't win does that mean they have not produced great footballers? Tijani Babangida, Garuba Lawa, Ahmed Musal etc....It is better for you to STFUP than to pick phone to display your stupidity and tribalism. Mind you I am a confirmed Yoruba man!
truth is very bitter to fools...
Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by Sillymoderators: 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
rummmy:
truth is very bitter to fools...
Fools like you! Wetin you don win in your profession all your life? Empty head!
Change the r in your moniker to d....dummy!
Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by rummmy: 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Fools like you! Wetin you don win in your profession all your life? Empty head!
Change the r in your moniker to d....dummy!
you are a silly madman
Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by Sillymoderators: 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2023
rummmy:
you are a silly madman
Lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ the the thing pain am...low life no single achievement πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by rummmy: 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ the the thing pain am...low life no single achievement πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
check your English next time..
That is the best way to know who is the actual low life..
Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by Sillymoderators: 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2023
rummmy:
check your English next time..
That is the best way to know who is the actual low life..
Mumu lmao πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ to you English is a measure of low life...I never knew English can put money in your bank account, I never knew English the borrowed language is your fathers language.....You don't have common sense and that is why you have zero achievement....You are brain dead!
You are the chairman of all the mumu on NL.
Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by rummmy: 10:46am On Dec 17, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Mumu lmao πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ to you English is a measure of low life...I never knew English can put money in your bank account, I never knew English the borrowed language is your fathers language.....You don't have common sense and that is why you have zero achievement....You are brain dead!
You are the chairman of all the mumu on NL.
E pain am well well..
Now depart from me now..
Re: CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories by Sillymoderators: 11:04am On Dec 17, 2023
rummmy:
E pain am well well..
Now depart from me now..
This confirmed senseless dummy is still fooling himself..... mumu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Blast Victor Moses For β€œdiving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs / Lionel Messi, The Second Player To Ever Score 100 Goals In UCL / Gernot Rohr Drops Junior Lokosa, 4 Others From Super Eagles Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.