Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

I’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Insecurity Ends In Nigeria – Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Insecurity Ends In Nigeria – Tinubu (5873 Views)

I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu / IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns / Gbajabiamila: I’ll Not Be Party To Any Press Gagging Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Insecurity Ends In Nigeria – Tinubu by Jevica: 9:36am On Dec 12, 2023
Always praising non sense,
Bliss52:
Good one

Jagaban of borgu outlines his objectives

Tackle poverty and insecurity would reduce
Re: I’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Insecurity Ends In Nigeria – Tinubu by sweetjohn(m): 9:41am On Dec 12, 2023
Thief, keep deceiving your Yoruba tribal idiots. They deserved it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Insecurity Ends In Nigeria – Tinubu by F117nighthawk: 9:43am On Dec 12, 2023
Talk is cheap,what have u achieved since u came to power in may 2023, just tell us one good thing, just one you have done that the common man can say he is enjoying or having impact in his life,
Re: I’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Insecurity Ends In Nigeria – Tinubu by Zeebuy: 9:45am On Dec 12, 2023
perseverance101:

Doubting Thomas , does the name "Tinubu" and "Buhari" sound the same to you? If they do, I believe it's time you seek some help and stop fooling yourself on a public forum. Enemies of progress, UNA GO EXPLAIN TIRE!!!

Zero sense, zero thinking faculty. You're an embarrassment. Same Tinubu sponsored and supported this Buhari who you lots are currently denigrating. Same lowlives like y'all supported same Buhari when he was in power because Tinubu supported him and here you are, trying to make a distinction between them. With the trajectory Tinubu has been following, it only takes someone who has been blinded by tribalism or crass stupidity not to know Tinubu has absolutely nothing to offer

You call us enemies of progress because we're not afraid of calling out the presidency, abi?
Tell me what progress your shithole has made since your independence more than 60 years ago. Check Singapore who gained independence same time as y'all, can you compare with your shithole in any way?

Check other west African countries, how many are you lots currently better than?

Stay there and be jeering while your leaders run your country aground.

Daft fools
Re: I’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Insecurity Ends In Nigeria – Tinubu by mmadu5(m): 9:46am On Dec 12, 2023
perseverance101:

You're the Full definition of a FOOL, this I have seen. FOOL, don't forget this until you take your last breath on planet Earth. Let it stick to your mind forever and let it be the first thing you remember every morning because the FOOL award of the year 2023 goes to you FOOL.

you will expire with him if you don't take time
Re: I’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Insecurity Ends In Nigeria – Tinubu by Karnice600: 9:53am On Dec 12, 2023
Re: I’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Insecurity Ends In Nigeria – Tinubu by sterlingD(m): 9:53am On Dec 12, 2023
landiqa:
I laugh in 4d.

I develop SEO optimized WordPress website & complex website such as crypto, investment, data driven website.

Check signature for my contact
Me na 10D l been dey use l want to even up it to 15D
Re: I’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Insecurity Ends In Nigeria – Tinubu by Bliss52: 9:54am On Dec 12, 2023
Jevica:
Always praising non sense,

And what is your damn business

Cho cho cho
Re: I’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Insecurity Ends In Nigeria – Tinubu by sterlingD(m): 9:56am On Dec 12, 2023
landiqa:
I laugh in 4d.

I develop SEO optimized WordPress website & complex website such as crypto, investment, data driven website.

Check signature for my contact
Me na 10D l dey use.
Re: I’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Insecurity Ends In Nigeria – Tinubu by BreakingNews21: 10:00am On Dec 12, 2023
I give his two predecessors GEJ & PMB the upmost credit and respect for eliminating these two terrorists. Now it's his turn since he wanted the job so badly to leave his London mansion.
⬇️

Re: I’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Insecurity Ends In Nigeria – Tinubu by Starking1000000(m): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
One thing I like about Jagaban is he's a talk-and-do person. I hope people will just allow him to turn around Nigeria the way he did Lagos. Buhari's lack of energy and wits really spoilt things for him.

Zombie
So Buhari is now termed the weak
Which Lagos did Tinubu turn ? The former capital of the country ? How is it Tinubu that turned it?

Imagine Nigeria capital going to porthacourt tomorrow and the governor of abuja will now be given the glory for making abuja (those that sound right ? Before Tinubu Lagos is mighty , after tinubu Lagos has still been the center of Nigeria commerce, how is it Tinubu’s doing?

This Tinubu supporters don’t think at all

1 Like

Re: I’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Insecurity Ends In Nigeria – Tinubu by stormborn28(m): 10:03am On Dec 12, 2023
Bliss52:
Good one

Jagaban of borgu outlines his objectives

Tackle poverty and insecurity would reduce

Na today.. Buhari also said he would lead from the front... We are witness to that today...

Drug baron that created more poverty within 7 months
Re: I’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Insecurity Ends In Nigeria – Tinubu by Starking1000000(m): 10:04am On Dec 12, 2023
Godfullsam:

I will not lie again in my life...... Peter obi
Quick reminder: man is healthy and rich
He’s only trying to help your u$eless life

1 Like

Re: I’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Insecurity Ends In Nigeria – Tinubu by Bliss52: 10:04am On Dec 12, 2023
stormborn28:

Na today.. Buhari also said he would lead from the front... We are witness to that today...

Drug baron that created more poverty within 7 months

Are you part of the poverty he created
Re: I’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Insecurity Ends In Nigeria – Tinubu by Bigchristo: 10:07am On Dec 12, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2023/12/11/ill-not-be-satisfied-until-insecurity-ends-in-nigeria-tinubu/
Thats why your men are dropping bomb on innocent civilians instead of the insurgents, such a disgrace to our country 💔
Re: I’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Insecurity Ends In Nigeria – Tinubu by PoliteActivist: 10:08am On Dec 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

He led Nigeria down the cesspit economically. It was an outright disaster, the very worst the nation had experienced under a military head.

The man has been renown for his cluelessness.
*Politeness*

This is not true. He was no nonsense - people were executed if caught with drugs, war against indiscipline, etc. But beyond all this there was serious optimism and hope in the land with the election of Buhari
Re: I’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Insecurity Ends In Nigeria – Tinubu by stormborn28(m): 10:11am On Dec 12, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
One thing I like about Jagaban is he's a talk-and-do person. I hope people will just allow him to turn around Nigeria the way he did Lagos. Buhari's lack of energy and wits really spoilt things for him.

Talk and do bawo? A person who created more poverty and a follower of his is now supporting japa
Re: I’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Insecurity Ends In Nigeria – Tinubu by stormborn28(m): 10:13am On Dec 12, 2023
Bliss52:

Are you part of the poverty he created

Ask the Agbadorians. My neighbour who voted him and collected #2000 is languishing in poverty now
Re: I’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Insecurity Ends In Nigeria – Tinubu by Karnice600: 10:16am On Dec 12, 2023
finallybusy:
Jonathan said the same. You’re the third president claiming this and eight years down the line, Boko Haram will remain an issue.

Why compare a buffalo to a nanny goat?
Do you know that the level of respect and dignity the civilized, developed democracies accord to Jonathan is far weightier than what Tinubu gets today, even as a sitting Presidiot?

Here tribalism and hooliganism don finish una enemy life. We only measure a man’s value based on his wallet. We only vote people wey get mouth and end up with people who don’t have foresight and conscience too.

No put Jonathan and Tinubu inside one sentence, biko. Jonathan stands out.., far better than Buhari and Tinubu combined. It’s an insult to common sense and prestige in their purest definition.
Re: I’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Insecurity Ends In Nigeria – Tinubu by Lovelyn451(f): 10:16am On Dec 12, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
who is holding him...people will just allow him. Smh
Re: I’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Insecurity Ends In Nigeria – Tinubu by Bliss52: 10:28am On Dec 12, 2023
stormborn28:

Ask the Agbadorians. My neighbour who voted him and collected #2000 is languishing in poverty now

Eyah... You leave in a poor environment, no wonder

My own neighbors are enjoying their life to the fullest
Re: I’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Insecurity Ends In Nigeria – Tinubu by Evolutionism: 10:34am On Dec 12, 2023
This one just dey use Reverse Psychology and Whinings on the Zombeeesgrin
Re: I’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Insecurity Ends In Nigeria – Tinubu by izubext007: 10:35am On Dec 12, 2023
Nigerians are not satisfied with the judiciary.
Re: I’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Insecurity Ends In Nigeria – Tinubu by Evolutionism: 10:39am On Dec 12, 2023
chiagozien:
Buhari will handle insecurities as a military man.

Osibanjo will handle economy grin grin

APC Miscreants how far.

grin grin grin
Re: I’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Insecurity Ends In Nigeria – Tinubu by Niok: 10:39am On Dec 12, 2023
Mumu man dn talk

1 Like

Re: I’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Insecurity Ends In Nigeria – Tinubu by freemanq(m): 10:46am On Dec 12, 2023
Story story story
Re: I’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Insecurity Ends In Nigeria – Tinubu by year2013: 11:30am On Dec 12, 2023
See who is talking.
Re: I’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Insecurity Ends In Nigeria – Tinubu by lordswill03: 11:32am On Dec 12, 2023
Oga start from upholding your promise! Pay wage award let the poor breath abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jos Prison: We Didn't Reduce Inmates Food Ration - Plateau Command / Breaking News: Chibok Girls Discovered / BREAKING!!! Tinubu ‘resigns’; Dumps Title As APC National Leader (press Statemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.