Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Generator Fumes Kill Man, Girlfriend In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Generator Fumes Kill Man, Girlfriend In Delta (16372 Views)

Eight People Die In Enugu As A Result Of Generator Fumes (Disturbing Photos) / 7 Family Members Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers State (Disturbing Photo) / Family Of 7 Killed In Benin By Suspected Generator Fumes (Graphic Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Generator Fumes Kill Man, Girlfriend In Delta by izubext007: 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2023
Love is blind
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Man, Girlfriend In Delta by Blackdisciple(m): 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2023
they went to the lady’s shop and put on the generating set inside before they slept.

Fumes should be outdoor but not indoor...
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Man, Girlfriend In Delta by jeromestarks: 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2023
Juicer79:
obviously you don't understand carbon ii oxide poisoning.

Even if you are sober, it'll kill you without you even realizing it.

CO get attached to blood and is transported like oxygen. The brain is slowly deprived of oxygen.

All these happens without any signs and you can't wake up. By the time the brain realizes what's happening, you are already too weak to move.

Just pray you don't ever find yourself in such a situation.
If you talk again, I will slap you.
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Man, Girlfriend In Delta by omakay(m): 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2023
The man had celebrated his girlfriend’s birthday bash with her at a night club before their death in the early hours of Monday.

So there was money for a birthday bash but no money to lodge in a hotel till the next day.

Interesting !!!!!
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Man, Girlfriend In Delta by BabbanBura(m): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Rip to the departed souls sad

Biko, you people should stop putting generator close to your window especially those small nonsense generators undecided. Always take it the Gen far away. The carbon monoxide that come out from those small nonsense gen is highly deadly.

Let’s be guided.

Yes anteee!
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Man, Girlfriend In Delta by Rochasstatue(f): 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2023
He had money to arrange a bash at a night club but had no apartment nor money for a hotel room, so they slept in the girl's shop and died.

The contradiction is deadly
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Man, Girlfriend In Delta by NaijaCover(m): 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Man, Girlfriend In Delta by occfx: 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2023/12/12/generator-fumes-kill-man-girlfriend-in-delta/

They fit don Nak hard drug or some kind combo .

Saw someone taking 1000mg of trams, with amoxil 500 and one other drug like that at the same time, I was like wow
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Man, Girlfriend In Delta by gassbee: 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2023
Honestfrend:

Na so one of my senseless neighbor dey put I BETTER PASS MY NEIGHBOR generator for him window.. Smoke start entering my room.. I told him several times he didn't listen.. Mumu dat have no idea about carbon monoxide..

I just carry him matter give landlord.. Na once he remove am... Avoid problem at all cost..
how is d relationship now btw u n ur neighbour
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Man, Girlfriend In Delta by callmevirus(m): 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

Biko, you people should stop putting generator close to your window especially those small nonsense generators undecided. Always take it the Gen far away. The carbon monoxide that come out from those small nonsense gen is highly deadly.

Let’s be guided.

So you can comment something meaningful like this? Are you sure the Nigerian man didn't kill the lady ? Nigerian men are animals.

Akakpo
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Man, Girlfriend In Delta by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2023
I just don't understand people putting generators in the room they sleep in in this time and age.

Just as I'll never understand people putting calling radio stations within earshot of their radio sets.

Why won't people simply learn from repeated examples?
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Man, Girlfriend In Delta by winner37(m): 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2023
Is it the family people having hand on this
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Man, Girlfriend In Delta by Itidicious: 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2023
Let them die. E no concern me.
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Man, Girlfriend In Delta by caesymore(m): 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

Let’s be guided.

LOL werey
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Man, Girlfriend In Delta by botiwunoluwa992: 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2023
They left the club and headed to the lady's shop where they turned on the generator. Shop as in shop. Not even a room and you are a club type. What a life.They left the club and headed to the lady's shop where they turned on the generator. Shop as in shop. Not even a room and you are a club type. What a life....
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Man, Girlfriend In Delta by Bbbwings: 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2023
It will continue to happen until there is stable electricity supply.
Save all your prayers. Yeye people
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Man, Girlfriend In Delta by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:19am On Dec 13, 2023
You don't sleep where generator fume is angry
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Man, Girlfriend In Delta by Honestfrend: 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
gassbee:
how is d relationship now btw u n ur neighbour

Me that is not always at home... But I later enlightened him about it.. So I believe he is ok with it now..
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Man, Girlfriend In Delta by Poleski: 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2023
Stupidity killed them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms In Edo State (Photos) / Medical Council adjudges doctor guilty for cutting off patient’s kidneys / Gunmen Kidnap Arab And Lebanese Workers In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.