Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Is It True That Cow's Shit Is Purer Than Human's Shit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It True That Cow's Shit Is Purer Than Human's Shit (233 Views)

Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? / Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? / If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Cow's Shit Is Purer Than Human's Shit by PCHC(m): 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2023
COW'S SHIT INSTEAD OF HUMAN'S SHIT

Ezekiel 4:15

[Ezekiel 4:15 NKJV] — Then He said to me, “See, I am giving you cow dung instead of human waste, and you shall prepare your bread over it.”

“Very well,” He said. “Then I will give you cow’s dung instead of human dung. You may use it for your fire to bake your bread.” [Ezekiel 4:15 ICB]

This was said in a way that implied God would be doing a favor to Ezekiel by giving him Cow's shit to use instead of human's shit (excrement) for aromating his bread. The bread would still be a defiled bread if baked with a fire that's fueled by cow's shit, but the degree of the defilement of the bread would not defile the body that eats it, unlike bread of human shit.

I know this, because Cow's Shit is useful in the ritual of Sin Offering: (But it's while the shit is inside its intestines, not when its dropped to the ground from the cow). As it is written,

But burn the bull's meat, its hide, and its excrement outside the camp—it is an offering for sin. [Exodus 29:14 FBV]

[See also Leviticus 8:17, 16:27, Numbers 19:5 for Cow's shit in sin offerings]

Besides, Cows shit was used as manure for crops cultivation. It came to a point in Israel that even a measure of Dove's shit cost 5 pieces of silver due to scarcity and high demand (2 Kings 6:25).

Shit here means, bodily waste discharged through the anus: also called FECES, EXCREMENT.

Cow's shit is purer than human's shit. Cow's shit also has more value than human's shit. In the law of Moses, humans' shit was meant to be buried underground or in a grave for it's like a dead human carcass should be buried or hidden from sight off the surface of the earth. Open defecation and open show of human shit disgusts the Lord God: As it is written,

Carry a tool with you. When you go out to shit, dig a hole and cover up your shit. The Lord your God moves around through your camp. He will protect you. He will help you defeat your enemies. So the camp must be holy. The Lord must not see anything unclean among you. Then He will not turned off to leave you. [Deuteronomy 23:13‭-‬14]

By the way, if everyone used to bury or hide his/her shit, there would not be any available for Ezekiel to burn with fire. I heard some people in olden days in Africa had ways of punishing anyone who's shit is exposed and found where one should not have shit: and they do so by pouring kerosene with pepper on the shit, and then set the shit ablaze with fire. Somehow it will plague the person from who's body the shit came out.

Now imagine it is your shit that Ezekiel, the son of man, was burning with fire and using it in a ritualistic oven bakery. Did I just say, 'Imagine it is your shit?' Please disregard that, and don't imagine that; and it was not even humans' shit afterall, but cow's shit.

But I don't know how some people could shit and expose their shit even on the roads or ways where people would see and perceive it.

"Instead of human shit to be the burnt offering, let God provide the cow's shit to be the burnt offering — even as instead of Isaac to be the burnt offering God provided the Ram for the burnt offering." It's better to have your shit buried than burnt. This includes the paper or tissue containing your shit: or rather use detergent and water than paper or tissue.
Re: Is It True That Cow's Shit Is Purer Than Human's Shit by RepoMan007: 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2023
Prepare bread over.
Re: Is It True That Cow's Shit Is Purer Than Human's Shit by PCHC(m): 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2023
RepoMan007:
Prepare bread over.

Yap
Re: Is It True That Cow's Shit Is Purer Than Human's Shit by jaephoenix(m): 11:56pm On Dec 12, 2023
PCHC:
COW'S SHIT INSTEAD OF HUMAN'S SHIT

Ezekiel 4:15

[Ezekiel 4:15 NKJV] — Then He said to me, “See, I am giving you cow dung instead of human waste, and you shall prepare your bread over it.”

“Very well,” He said. “Then I will give you cow’s dung instead of human dung. You may use it for your fire to bake your bread.” [Ezekiel 4:15 ICB]

This was said in a way that implied God would be doing a favor to Ezekiel by giving him Cow's shit to use instead of human's shit (excrement) for aromating his bread. The bread would still be a defiled bread if baked with a fire that's fueled by cow's shit, but the degree of the defilement of the bread would not defile the body that eats it, unlike bread of human shit.

I know this, because Cow's Shit is useful in the ritual of Sin Offering: (But it's while the shit is inside its intestines, not when its dropped to the ground from the cow). As it is written,

But burn the bull's meat, its hide, and its excrement outside the camp—it is an offering for sin. [Exodus 29:14 FBV]

[See also Leviticus 8:17, 16:27, Numbers 19:5 for Cow's shit in sin offerings]

Besides, Cows shit was used as manure for crops cultivation. It came to a point in Israel that even a measure of Dove's shit cost 5 pieces of silver due to scarcity and high demand (2 Kings 6:25).

Shit here means, bodily waste discharged through the anus: also called FECES, EXCREMENT.

Cow's shit is purer than human's shit. Cow's shit also has more value than human's shit. In the law of Moses, humans' shit was meant to be buried underground or in a grave for it's like a dead human carcass should be buried or hidden from sight off the surface of the earth. Open defecation and open show of human shit disgusts the Lord God: As it is written,

Carry a tool with you. When you go out to shit, dig a hole and cover up your shit. The Lord your God moves around through your camp. He will protect you. He will help you defeat your enemies. So the camp must be holy. The Lord must not see anything unclean among you. Then He will not turned off to leave you. [Deuteronomy 23:13‭-‬14]

By the way, if everyone used to bury or hide his/her shit, there would not be any available for Ezekiel to burn with fire. I heard some people in olden days in Africa had ways of punishing anyone who's shit is exposed and found where one should not have shit: and they do so by pouring kerosene with pepper on the shit, and then set the shit ablaze with fire. Somehow it will plague the person from who's body the shit came out.

Now imagine it is your shit that Ezekiel, the son of man, was burning with fire and using it in a ritualistic oven bakery. Did I just say, 'Imagine it is your shit?' Please disregard that, and don't imagine that; and it was not even humans' shit afterall, but cow's shit.

But I don't know how some people could shit and expose their shit even on the roads or ways where people would see and perceive it.

"Instead of human shit to be the burnt offering, let God provide the cow's shit to be the burnt offering — even as instead of Isaac to be the burnt offering God provided the Ram for the burnt offering." It's better to have your shit buried than burnt. This includes the paper or tissue containing your shit: or rather use detergent and water than paper or tissue.

Scientifically proven that religion kills brain cells. This post proves that.
Cow dung is composed of waste from the cow meals and ic composed of bacteria, some which may be deadly to humans. Yet this nigga said its purer than human feces

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Cow's Shit Is Purer Than Human's Shit by PCHC(m): 1:39am On Dec 13, 2023
jaephoenix:

Scientifically proven that religion kills brain cells. This post proves that.
Cow dung is composed of waste from the cow meals and ic composed of bacteria, some which may be deadly to humans. Yet this nigga said its purer than human feces

Without religion, Scientists also proves that cells die and are constantly replaced with new cells, including brain cells. Religion is meant to kill somethings in the physical and give life to much more spiritual things instead.

But are you saying Scientists proved human's shit is purer than cow's shit?
Re: Is It True That Cow's Shit Is Purer Than Human's Shit by Maynman: 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2023
Chai religion 😂
Re: Is It True That Cow's Shit Is Purer Than Human's Shit by PCHC(m): 4:13am On Dec 14, 2023
Maynman:
Chai religion 😂

Laughing at death, don't laugh at religion but at carnality.
Re: Is It True That Cow's Shit Is Purer Than Human's Shit by Maynman: 5:25am On Dec 14, 2023
PCHC:

Laughing at death, don't laugh at religion but at carnality.
Religion is the death.

You are sensuous, enjoy it, soon you'll be in the grave.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/12/2023 / US Court Slams Blogger, Funke Ashekun, With $50k Fine As MFM Wins Again / Spiritual Warfare And Deliverance Books Library.zip Download!!! A Big Collectio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.