Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? (53107 Views)

Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? / Is It True That Some Pastors Fornicate With Their Members? / How Romania’s Witches Use The Internet To Get Customers, Keep Them Spellbound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by ikorodureporta: 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
Back then in my former place, landlords never allowed any tree due to the fear of witches..... BUT see trees everywhere in my current place

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Wodu89: 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2023
Yes. Especially when they look scanty, feel weird. You develop spooky feelings when you walk past them.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by illicit(m): 12:21am On Aug 13, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Kobojunkie: 12:40am On Aug 13, 2023
ikorodureporta:
■ Back then in my former place, landlords never allowed any tree due to the fear of witches..... BUT see trees everywhere in my current place
So never mind the fact that trees everywhere means less exposure to destructive solar rays, less money spent on air conditioning during the hot seasons, more fertilize soil for planting, Shade from the hot sun,... na witches and where they congregate dey your own mind? undecided

209 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Amotolongbo(f): 12:48am On Aug 13, 2023
ikorodureporta:
Back then in my former place, landlords never allowed any tree due to the fear of witches..... BUT see trees everywhere in my current place
The Landlord should not have built the house cause of the fear that witches live in house

29 Likes

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Image123(m): 3:38am On Aug 13, 2023
ikorodureporta:

LoLz, evil spirits can possess even a stick. But that doesn't mean all sticks are possessed by evil spirits. It usually takes people deliberately dedicating things to the devil for the devil to freely use them.
The power of God destroys all the nonsense anyway. Thanks to the name of Jesus.

208 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:14am On Aug 13, 2023
Likely Possible. undecided

Particularly those 300, 400 years Iroko Trees.

They are Habitat to Strong Ancestral Spirits. embarassed

In Warri those Days, one Bishop called Daniel Miyerijesu, Aka Demon Destroyer,
Aka Osu Akpeje, aka Jesus Doctor,
Aka Bishop of the Whole world, used to Cut them down. 🤨🙂

And some persons said Blood flowed. shocked sad

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by drimzsmoke(m): 10:14am On Aug 13, 2023
Yes, before before...but not anymore sha, dem don move go permanent site now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by jimmyolasun: 10:15am On Aug 13, 2023
Yes, behind my apartment my neighbor planted lots of banana trees in his garden and luckily abi unluckily the garden falls at the back of his compound where we both share same fence. So witches likes banana trees and I believe that's where our whole community witches use as coven because na wetin everyone believe. But I like them been there infact I protested when he wanted to cut down few because my apartment dey always cold enh!! I no need fan abi AC. And the air in my apartment always pure. So whenever people ask how I cope with such trees close to me, I just smile and tell them "I and the witches understand one another" infact when they start meeting and their noise dey plenty, I do warn them to keep it low. Most especially when I carry babe come house..🤗🤗

96 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Funmmyastic: 10:15am On Aug 13, 2023
embarassedwho knows, I have only seen such in Yoruba movies grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Globad(f): 10:15am On Aug 13, 2023
Another tree theory

How do you hope to get a physical evidence for something that is not pysical?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by BoldBrainz(m): 10:15am On Aug 13, 2023
Yes it is.
One of such trees exists in my hometown.

10 Likes

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Dshocker(m): 10:16am On Aug 13, 2023
Na Edo people fit answer this question 🤣

19 Likes

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Lannyjoe4u: 10:16am On Aug 13, 2023
Yes. Esp iroko tree

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by superyokuti: 10:18am On Aug 13, 2023
The witches in the house should answer this biko

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Dshocker(m): 10:19am On Aug 13, 2023
AmadeGTG:
Dear Men/Women

Do you have a hairline that is backsliding like Michael Jackson 🕺 ?. Do you put on cap to cover your receding hairline. ?
Are you below 43 and already developing bald hair ? If this is you let me help you today. I have a hair solution that works, made out of veg, fruits, spirit and oils. I can show you how it’s been prepared and you will make it YOURSELF at home. I charge 1200naira for my recipe and it works like magic. See my WhatsApp number on bio

How does it work?
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Ademola47(m): 10:19am On Aug 13, 2023
Wetin person no go hear on Nairaland? 😂😂

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Theama(m): 10:19am On Aug 13, 2023
Hmm
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Edipet(m): 10:20am On Aug 13, 2023
I don't believe on the existence of witches.
Especially when the accused older
Where I come from, they accuse every older people of being a witch

6 Likes

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Jennyclay(f): 10:20am On Aug 13, 2023
Yes, especially banana trees cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Mpox: 10:21am On Aug 13, 2023
Onefornaija23:

Is the VIP advert package worth paying for on Jiji?
No it doesn't worth it, it mere waste of scarce resources
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by GeneralPula: 10:21am On Aug 13, 2023
There are mysterious trees tho..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by marvellous2222: 10:23am On Aug 13, 2023
Black men with evil imagination, no wonder Nigeria still remain stagnant....so are you saying trees in developed countries there are witches inside it?

Nigeria are thinking backward

God help us , our imagination is too poor

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Ajoray: 10:23am On Aug 13, 2023
Onefornaija23:

DO Jiji ADS WORK for gadgets like phones and laptops?

Is the VIP advert package worth paying for on Jiji?
Abeg share whatever findings you get on this

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by zukky79: 10:23am On Aug 13, 2023
Back in secondary school, I was a boarder. As we were about to write our Waec exams, myself and two other friends (one is a top standup comedian now) were bored so we sneaked out off the school compound and walked to town to try our luck chasing some village girls (the school was boys only and is located in a village in Delta State).

To cut the story short, after frolicking with some girls, we were on our way back to school, trekking through a narrow, bushy road, gisting loudly about our escapades when we walked under a small tree that grew by the roadside but had it's branches covering the road.

As soon as we walked under the tree, I experienced a sudden change in temperature. It was as if we were by an open fire, the type you get when burning dry bushes. So hot. Goosebumps appeared all-over my body. The friendly banter died off. We were silent. Immediately we walked out of the tree shade, I was hit with the contrasting cold breeze. The heat only manifested UNDER the tree. Time was past 8pm.

We walked silently for about a minute before I summoned the courage to mutter to my friends "Una feel that heat under that tree just now?" My friends confirmed that they did! It dawned on us that something strange and unnatural was happening around the tree. Ol' boy! Come see race! We ran as fast as our legs would allow back to the hostel!

Most friends didn't believe when we narrated our experience. Some said the tree was a coven for witches. Well, as for me I never passed under that tree's shade ever again, even in daytime. I avoided it always. Lols.

I miss my teenage years. Such carefree life. Abeg adulthood na scam joor.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by coputa(m): 10:23am On Aug 13, 2023
Dshocker:
Na Edo people fit answer this question 🤣
Edo Airways

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Miravik900(m): 10:25am On Aug 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So never mind the fact that trees everywhere means less exposure to destructive solar rays, less money spent on air conditioning during the hot seasons, more fertilize soil for planting, Shade from the hot sun,... na witches and where they congregate dey your own mind? undecided
Is like you are an atheist?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by onlyboyson(m): 10:26am On Aug 13, 2023
Mental slavery
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by AmadeGTG: 10:26am On Aug 13, 2023
Dshocker:

How does it work?

Daily application for 30-45 days morning and night
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by MykellOni(m): 10:26am On Aug 13, 2023
Attendance: Present ✔️
Lol! Innocent trees. How many of una don see witch face to face?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? / "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.