Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Japa: Can 4million Take Me To Australia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa: Can 4million Take Me To Australia (2249 Views)

Only JAPA Can Cure My Depression / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? / Cost Of Traveling To Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japa: Can 4million Take Me To Australia by Entusky(m): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2023
Hi nairalanders!
I want to know, can 4million take me to Australia?
Re: Japa: Can 4million Take Me To Australia by Ance4Liverpool: 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2023
Use that 4 million and play liverpool to win man u on sunday
Re: Japa: Can 4million Take Me To Australia by Offpointng: 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2023
Ance4Liverpool:

grin grin
Re: Japa: Can 4million Take Me To Australia by Opinedecandid(m): 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2023
On what purpose is your trup, schooling or job-hunting?

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Can 4million Take Me To Australia by Entusky(m): 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2023
Opinedecandid:
On what purpose is your trup, schooling or job-hunting?
omo na job hunting oo
Who schl epp

3 Likes

Re: Japa: Can 4million Take Me To Australia by Advision: 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2023
Entusky:
Hi nairalanders!

Have you checked the prices of air fare to Australia?

Or you plan to trek there? Or swim?

10 Likes

Re: Japa: Can 4million Take Me To Australia by ednut1(m): 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2023
Entusky:
Hi nairalanders!
no, Australia work visa or permanent residency is not by money its by meeting the requirements for PR or getting a job offer. Flight alone is 2m to Australia plus

8 Likes

Re: Japa: Can 4million Take Me To Australia by lastkingsman: 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2023
Ance4Liverpool:

Smart moves (in Sabinus voice grin)

OP, with current exchange rate, 4million naira can't take you to Australia. Make an 5million target Portugal

3 Likes

Re: Japa: Can 4million Take Me To Australia by pansophist(m): 11:36pm On Dec 12, 2023
If its to buy flight, then of course it will. 4M is roughly about 3500 usd.

But if you mean to relocate, then no it wont. Infact, that money wont pay for an accomodation for just six months, and I am being very generous here.

4M is small. You can do well with it in other African countries that you can enter by bus, not Australia.

3 Likes

Re: Japa: Can 4million Take Me To Australia by Xwizard: 6:41am On Dec 13, 2023
Bro just use that it 4m get a land and cultivate either yam or cassava on it, about 3-4 plots is enough to start with, then come back in 10months when you are ready to sell
Re: Japa: Can 4million Take Me To Australia by femi4: 6:59am On Dec 13, 2023
Entusky:
Hi nairalanders!
Same Australia that's trying to reduce migration by 50%. Don't waste your money

3 Likes

Re: Japa: Can 4million Take Me To Australia by Kingray10: 7:02am On Dec 13, 2023
Op the method you used to get that 4m used it to make 7or 8m
Then you can get to a good country legally

1 Like

Re: Japa: Can 4million Take Me To Australia by freshkpomo(m): 9:23am On Dec 13, 2023
Kingray10:

What good country can 7milion take him to

1 Like

Re: Japa: Can 4million Take Me To Australia by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 13, 2023
Kingray10:
What if it was his property that he sold, he should do another paper of the property and sell it again?

5 Likes

Re: Japa: Can 4million Take Me To Australia by DKM123: 10:57am On Dec 13, 2023
Kingray10:

That was as at last year....

Thanks to Tinubu, that 7million is too worthless to take him to any good country legally. Not even Germany wey 4million been dey run am as at 4 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Can 4million Take Me To Australia by artworks1: 11:19am On Dec 13, 2023
I can help you with the flight at a very discounted amount below the dollar rate
Re: Japa: Can 4million Take Me To Australia by Gambit001: 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2023
pansophist:
If its to buy flight, then of course it will. 4M is roughly about 3500 usd.

But if you mean to relocate, then no it wont. Infact, that money wont pay for an accomodation for just six months, and I am being very generous here.

4M is small. You can do well with it in other African countries that you can enter by bus, not Australia.

Good afternoon sir smiley
Re: Japa: Can 4million Take Me To Australia by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
If you are planning to seek asylum, you should know that australia doesnt process asylum requests in australia. You will be imprisoned in papa new guinea while waiting to hear the output of your case which will 90 percent be a rejection.
Re: Japa: Can 4million Take Me To Australia by lastkingsman: 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
If you are planning to seek asylum, you should know that australia doesnt process asylum requests in australia. You will be imprisoned in papa new guinea while waiting to hear the output of your case which will 90 percent be a rejection.

Kai grin

If the result is rejection, what happens then?
Re: Japa: Can 4million Take Me To Australia by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
lastkingsman:

Kai grin

If the result is rejection, what happens then?

You will be deported back to balablue. Australia is the most wicked country on earth with regard to asylum. They are very heartless.

8 Likes

Re: Japa: Can 4million Take Me To Australia by KillingJoke: 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2023
Use that money enter Egypt or Morocco
Re: Japa: Can 4million Take Me To Australia by 3shadi: 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2023
Entusky:
Hi nairalanders!
Even 10 million Naira can’t take you to any good country guy, let’s break this down, how much will you pay the agent, that’s if your using an agent, roughly 500k or more with the current exchange rate, how much will you use to buy your proof of funds for?? Around a million or two depends, that’s roughly 1.5 already, now you should have at least your three months rent which in most cases is about $700 to $800, now how much is your flight fare 2 million plus, calculating everything boss, Abeg please just forget about japa if you ain’t ready, it’s not for the weak, well good thing is that you can save back that money in a year if you are determined and above all if your Evian the work.
Re: Japa: Can 4million Take Me To Australia by GloriousGbola: 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

You will be deported back to balablue. Australia is the most wicked country on earth with regard to asylum. They are very heartless.

Very heartless ke. What do you expect from the descendants of hardened criminals tho grin
Re: Japa: Can 4million Take Me To Australia by Buvicpem: 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
Hello everyone, good evening. I'm seeking clarification on a matter. My spouse was admitted to study project management at Conestoga College, Ontario. The initial installment has been paid, and he has already arrived. However, he's contemplating transferring to a Canadian business school for a personal support worker course due to financial considerations. Do you think this is a wise decision?
Re: Japa: Can 4million Take Me To Australia by Mcslize: 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2023
Entusky:
Hi nairalanders!

That's a good amount to start the process with. However, let it be known to you that Australia is not just any how country that anyone can just jump into plane and go to.

The question I will like to ask you now is, what qualification and skills do you have? Australia is only after people that have skills and educational qualifications that will help their economy.

That's why I am asking you if you have any skill or qualification. Do tell me so I can put you through on what to do.
Re: Japa: Can 4million Take Me To Australia by Angrigowt: 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2023
3m for ticket. Just forget
Re: Japa: Can 4million Take Me To Australia by Goodman247: 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2023
All this people are satanist, dt comment on thier treads
Re: Japa: Can 4million Take Me To Australia by janda1: 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2023
Entusky:
Hi nairalanders!

Try Austria

It will take you there
Re: Japa: Can 4million Take Me To Australia by abba190: 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2023
Entusky:
Hi nairalanders!
send me just 2k from the 4million abeg oo
Re: Japa: Can 4million Take Me To Australia by chaiks: 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2023
Kingray10:
I v 10k USD already and in a developed country. Thinking of where to relocate once I grad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Not To Do With Your Epassport. / 1 / Travelling To Kano For The First Time.... My Experience And Thoughts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.