Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt (23696 Views)

Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu / Wike Vs Fubara: Rivers Governor Issues Press Statement / "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by Papparassi: 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by Papparassi: 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2023

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by Papparassi: 7:38pm On Oct 30, 2023
Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by Papparassi: 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by MrEverest(m): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2023
If ikwerre people are smart, they should align with Sim Fubara now and isolate idiotic Wike. Otherwise, if they join him in this dance of shame, they will end up going down with him.

Ijaws outnumber them in numbers and also violent in nature. So, it won't make sense trying to fight them. Secondly, ijaws will easily join forces with Ogoni, Kalabari and even some oppressed Igboid groups in Rivers like Etche and Obigbo. Even ijaws from Bayelsa and Delta are teaming up with their brothers in Rivers State. Edwin Clark is already condemning Wike.

If that happens, ikwerres will return to old Rivers situation when they were completely sidelined.

176 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by Papparassi: 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2023
Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by JagabanB: 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2023
MrEverest:
If ikwerre people are smart, they should align with Sim Fubara now and isolate idiotic Wike. Otherwise, if they join him in this dance of shame, they will end up going down with him.

Ijaws outnumber them in numbers and also violent in nature. So, it won't make sense trying to fight them. Secondly, ijaws will easily join forces with Ogoni, Kalabari and even some oppressed Igboid groups in Rivers like Etche and Obigbo. Even ijaws from Bayelsa and Delta are teaming up with their brothers in Rivers State. Edwin Clark is already condemning Wike.

If that happens, ikwerres will return to old Rivers situation when they were completely sidelined.
All these one eyed analysis on social media don't hold any water.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by Papparassi: 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2023
Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by OmoFiditi: 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
Make dem match Wike for skull. grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by Christistruth00: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2023
MrEverest:

You don't understand Ethnic Politics

Why would the Ikwerre want to shoot themselves in the foot?

They would even prefer to stand with Amaechi

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by VinnyBaba: 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2023
MrEverest:

IGBOs.
Ijaws
Urhobos
isokos
Itsekiri
Aniomas
Esan
Binis,
Efiks,
Ogoja Pple,etc.
The Entire SOUTH SOUTH Do NOT like the Autocratic and Violent man called Wike.๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

It's only the KAMORUS, RAZAKS, SODIQS and BASHIRUS of South West that LOVE him. ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ

134 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by VinnyBaba: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
Christistruth00:

You don't understand Ethnic Politics

Why would the Ikwerre want to shoot themselves in the foot?

They would even prefer to stand with Amaechi

Eyaa, see Poor Agbadorian. embarassed cry

The OP is talking about Wike, not Amaechi. ๐Ÿ˜•

The Garri you always soak with groundnut can't make You see well.๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ

53 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by Timothy89(m): 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2023
Miracle2020:
So they should follow a fool because he is their tribal man the way Yoruba foolishly vote for Tinubu just because he is their tribe. Now tell me who are the people surfering now the more. Most of the Yorubas has automatically turned themselves to online begers.

so many beheaded heads at Aba, stealing of kids is not a sign of suffering in igbo land

Yoruba are suffering but igbo are enjoying buying litre of fuel 50naira fooooolish cow

make I clear you if rice is sold 50k in west, na 60k in East and no money to get it, so who's suffering fools

APC in Yoruba land should have voted for peter obi inconsistent LP man, even Yorubas that voted obi are not exempted from you fooolish people abuse, if obi get 5% votes in west again come here and abuse me with the way you Imbeciles are hating them despite offending themselves to soothe igbo that no send anybody

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by Christistruth00: 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Eyaa, see Poor Agbadorian. embarassed cry

The OP is talking about Wike, not Amaechi. ๐Ÿ˜•

The Garri you always soak with groundnut can't make You see well.๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Politics was never your Garri
You don't understand it

34 Likes

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by DataMina: 10:17pm On Oct 30, 2023
JagabanB:

All these one eyed analysis on social media don't hold any water.
Ijaw does not outnumber igboid groups in Rivers state. Most of the ijoid groups are in Bayelsa

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by Timothy89(m): 10:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
Miracle2020:
see this capital fool. Who told you iam an Igbo man, Mr man I am not an Igbo man and I never supported peter Obi. I am a proud northerner from Kaduna state. Why is it that every bad thing that happened to your lineage you will start calling peter Obi? That thing that you voted for, how far now? Instead of you guys to vote for competent you decided to vote for a deranged think in the name of tribe and religion. Online begers. Uwar ka!!!

you're More igbo? I'm no more igbo, who ask you?

everybody is now rejecting that useless godforsaken mud region land I'm not igbo bla bla

how many Yoruba voted for him sef? Tinubu got his highest votes in North, obi got his in East, Atiku for his in North as well

what's the tribalism you're talking imbeciles, southeast gave obi 90%+ Tinubu got less than 70% yet Yoruba whom majority of APC members voted for are tribalism

have you ever seen Man united scoring home goal against themselves and jubilating before? who bought this toad a redmi phone

you're from Kaduna, does it mean them no dey get sense for that side too like Sad East?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by Pakute: 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
Miracle2020:
So they should follow a fool because he is their tribal man the way Yoruba foolishly vote for Tinubu just because he is their tribe. Now tell me who are the people surfering now the more. Most of the Yorubas has automatically turned themselves to online begers.
Online billionaire, una don dey beat una chest but when una dey ontop sick bed, na una go come dey beg for help and people from other region go dey help una. Slowpoke

42 Likes

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by VinnyBaba: 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2023
Miracle2020:
see this capital fool. Who told you iam an Igbo man, Mr man I am not an Igbo man and I never supported peter Obi. I am a proud northerner from Kaduna state. Why is it that every bad thing that happened to your lineage you will start calling peter Obi? That thing that you voted for, how far now? Instead of you guys to vote for competent you decided to vote for a deranged think in the name of tribe and religion. Online begers. Uwar ka!!!

Very MORONIC Fellows diz APC Pple are.๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜Œ

They claimed Obasanjo Father is an IGBO man from Anambra,
So what do you Expect? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ™„

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by Christistruth00: 11:36pm On Oct 30, 2023
Miracle2020:

Everyone is free to vote for whomever they want

It is a Democracy

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by Papparassi: 5:32am On Oct 31, 2023
Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by JagabanB: 9:38am On Oct 31, 2023
DataMina:

Ijaw does not outnumber igboid groups in Rivers state. Most of the ijoid groups are in Bayelsa
I know the analyst is not aware of what he is saying, he is saying because it makes him feel him better.

1 Like

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 9:50am On Oct 31, 2023
Wike will not win this war.
Sane Ikwerre people like me are against him, the entire South South are against him. The Ijaws and other tribe are against him. Ikwerre my tribe is not the only tribe in Rivers. Let other tribes govern for peace sake. We had our for 16yrs. Greedy bastard Wike

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by forgiveness: 9:57am On Oct 31, 2023
Miracle2020:

Who was competent among Tinubu, Atiku and Obi?

4 Likes

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by Miracle2020: 10:11am On Oct 31, 2023
forgiveness:

Who was competent among Tinubu, Atiku and Obi?
you have already seen the competency of tinubu, how far?
Even Buhari is far more competent than the drug lord.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by OnlineArchitect: 10:16am On Oct 31, 2023
Wike
Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by donproject2(m): 10:17am On Oct 31, 2023
It is happening
Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by Seefinish: 10:18am On Oct 31, 2023
Forces fighting Wike is beyond River state and Fubara is just the arrow head

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by BabaAgba79(m): 10:18am On Oct 31, 2023
Papparassi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VirmQg22pLg?si=idTEJZidkRbPSeNq

If I become governor, I will not have an anointed candidate to succeed me! Humans are betrayals! My kobo will never be spent on anyone to succeed me! And I will always shut my doors to all aspirants even the ones coming from my own party! Dogs better than most humans!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by chiagozien(m): 10:18am On Oct 31, 2023
Wike is a selfish man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Pictures And Video From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Ogun / Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss / Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.