Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Drama Over Power Outage During Power Minister’s N344bn Budget Defence In NASS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama Over Power Outage During Power Minister’s N344bn Budget Defence In NASS (16260 Views)

Mandate Your Ministers Not To Travel During Budget Defence, Akpabio Tells Tinubu / Vigilantes Kill 50 Bandits In Self-Defence In Niger State / Crisis Looms In NASS As Staff Vows To Resist Inter-service Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama Over Power Outage During Power Minister’s N344bn Budget Defence In NASS by Ahigbo1: 8:51am On Dec 13, 2023
This government of humongous budgeting, with nothing to show for angry
Re: Drama Over Power Outage During Power Minister’s N344bn Budget Defence In NASS by WorldRichest: 9:01am On Dec 13, 2023
10mobile:
grin This is the lollest of the 2023 lols grin

Tinubu spent a lot to become President. He's here to recoup his investment starting from the 2024 budget. So, only naive people are expecting any good from this administration.

As you have wished not to get anything good from this administration, so shall it be for you and your family
Re: Drama Over Power Outage During Power Minister’s N344bn Budget Defence In NASS by Olaideolayemi(m): 10:13am On Dec 13, 2023
Power ministry 344billion? That's unacceptable..we need more investment and infrastructure of public lighting....
Re: Drama Over Power Outage During Power Minister’s N344bn Budget Defence In NASS by 10mobile: 10:44am On Dec 13, 2023
Winning123:

As you have spoken so shall it be unto you. Since you aren't expecting any good
For twisting my words, let what you said return to your bowels a million times.
Re: Drama Over Power Outage During Power Minister’s N344bn Budget Defence In NASS by 10mobile: 10:48am On Dec 13, 2023
WorldRichest:

As you have wished not to get anything good from this administration, so shall it be for you and your family
You've been hoping on government for decades, yet see your life. Always trying to use fake religion to cover the truth. For twisting my words to suit your twisted evil mindset, get your own wishes for me back a million times for they are legally yours.
Re: Drama Over Power Outage During Power Minister’s N344bn Budget Defence In NASS by 7upnigeria: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Seunmsg and Leodeking how far?

When are you coming to defend the drug lord over his monumental failure?

After you have done an honest evaluation of Tinubu's achievement as Lagos state government and you still consider him a failure, I guess your father should be considered a calamity and your grandfather should be __________(I'll rather not say it)
Re: Drama Over Power Outage During Power Minister’s N344bn Budget Defence In NASS by GoodRocks: 6:42pm On Dec 13, 2023
7upnigeria:

After you have done an honest evaluation of Tinubu's achievement as Lagos state government and you still consider him a failure, I guess your father should be considered a calamity and your grandfather should be __________(I'll rather not say it)

If not that you're a fuuul, you would have tried to evaluate the drug with GEJ

Oga how was the economy before APC and Tinubu rook over? Dude how much was a bag of rice (#8,200) during GEJ era as compared to now (54,000) the drug is in charge? How much was a dollar then? Eee_diiot! Yet you have the mind and audacity to defend a monumental failure.

He built Lagos oya let him build Nigeria na let's see, cement finish! 🤡
Re: Drama Over Power Outage During Power Minister’s N344bn Budget Defence In NASS by 7upnigeria: 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2023
If not that you're a fuuul, you would have tried to evaluate the drug with GEJ

Oga how was the economy before APC and Tinubu rook over? Dude how much was a bag of rice (#8,200) during GEJ era as compared to now (54,000) the drug is in charge? How much was a dollar then? Eee_diiot! Yet you have the mind and audacity to defend a monumental failure.

GO0DHardDick:
He built Lagos oya let him build Nigeria na let's see, cement finish! 🤡

Me:
🤡 I would have said it's not necessary to reply you going by your name here. By my upbringing it's only a child from an irresponsible lineage/family that will proudly put up such a name. It says a lot about the parents that gave birth to you, they're likely to be IRRESPONSIBLE and if they are responsible, questions need to be asked about who your real father is. But TO PROPERLY EDUCATE YOU, Tinubu has only been President for less than 7 MONTHS, you cant make him responsible for Buhari's failure. If you do an HONEST EVALUATION of Goodluck Jonathan's administration, you'll agree that there was a need for Jonathan to be voted out in 2015. This is not the time to start talking about Buhari's 8 turbulent years of governance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Meets APC Governors In Abuja / Arrested Election Observers Are Bonafide & Accredited Officials - INEC / EFCC Re-arraigns Timipre Sylva For N2.45bn Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.