Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Salah Over Osimhen: Amuneke Responds Strongly Amidst Barrage Of Criticisms - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Salah Over Osimhen: Amuneke Responds Strongly Amidst Barrage Of Criticisms (29728 Views)

Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms / Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen / Gattuso Warns Napoli Fans Over Osimhen Expectation, Says We Have Not Signed Pele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salah Over Osimhen: Amuneke Responds Strongly Amidst Barrage Of Criticisms by Sillymoderators: 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2023
jrusky:

As usual bittered soul only to curse forgetting that if you cursed somebody with confrmed Madarikan na you the curse or death go follow las las. I pity you cus you are already a moving corpse.

Na dat Ogun go drink your blood like coke before December 25 for being stupid.
OLODO na Fulani heardsmen go pai you and your family before New Year. Confirmed mad man...RIP to you!
Re: Salah Over Osimhen: Amuneke Responds Strongly Amidst Barrage Of Criticisms by Chukwunonso1: 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Which World Cup year?😏

Did the Qatar world cup take place this year?😏😏
It ended December 18th, 2022!

I don't know why Qatar WC should be used to give Players, Awards in 2023! sad

This is why I insist Messi NEVER deserved the 2023 Ballon'd given to him. undecided undecided

Seems you know more than FIFA o.

All balon D'ors in history were given the year after (after performance) why and how do you now have a problem with this one give to Messi because of date?.

Going by your logic, Messi would still have won the it- 2022, it's just the date that would change- his performance for wining the world cup remains the creteria.

U should understand this, I hope
Re: Salah Over Osimhen: Amuneke Responds Strongly Amidst Barrage Of Criticisms by CoolAmbience(m): 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2023
robosky02:

What is the rules?

Anyway the award is an individual award based on the players performance and overall contribution

Osimhen won it because he helped his team Napoli won the serial A title a feat it took Maradona for Napoli to achieve ànd after 33 years Osimhen did it.

And Osimhen winning it won the highest goal scorer award the first time an African is doing it in over 100 years.

He achieved what George Weah first African Balondor winner couldn't do
Ànd what Samuel Eto'o couldn't do

In the national team, for world cup qualifiers he is the highest goals scorer with 10 goals while the second person Sadio mane have just 5 goals

Ok apart from been part of PSG trophy winning team what's Hakimi contribution. They would have still won it without him.

Ok world cup year, yes Morocco did Africa proud.
So what's exceptional contribution of Hakimi

Osimhen on Balondor was ranked 8th in the world where is Hàkimi

Park well

Lol.

The way some of you analyse football is pathetic.

A feat Etoo couldn't achieve....Weah couldn't achieve...Maradona couldn't achieve....bla bla bla...

So, is Osimhem now better than these guys?

Anyways, these are just awards by inordinate judgements.

After all, Okocha never won it.

As for me, Hakimi deserved the award the most for Morocco's outstanding performance at the world cup.

It is laughable when you ask about how exceptional Hakimi has been for Morocco and PSG.
Re: Salah Over Osimhen: Amuneke Responds Strongly Amidst Barrage Of Criticisms by Chukwunonso1: 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2023
chinoonew09:

This man na werey❗i swear ❗❗
How would on earth would a journalist ask u, hakimi or salah without mentioning osimhen..
E 🅱 like say harmattan dey regulates this werey brain.. grin grin grin grin grin

Perhaps, the journalist already understand he's a Nigerian so he is most likely to pick Osimen, thus he excluded him to see who he would have picked if Osimen isn't in the race. Abi?!
Re: Salah Over Osimhen: Amuneke Responds Strongly Amidst Barrage Of Criticisms by HighTable(m): 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2023
Clear road o shocked
It seems Boy osimhen surely has a silverware head

robosky02:

What is the rules?

Anyway the award is an individual award based on the players performance and overall contribution

Osimhen won it because he helped his team Napoli won the serial A title a feat it took Maradona for Napoli to achieve ànd after 33 years Osimhen did it.

And Osimhen winning it won the highest goal scorer award the first time an African is doing it in over 100 years.

He achieved what George Weah first African Balondor winner couldn't do
Ànd what Samuel Eto'o couldn't do

In the national team, for world cup qualifiers he is the highest goals scorer with 10 goals while the second person Sadio mane have just 5 goals

Ok apart from been part of PSG trophy winning team what's Hakimi contribution. They would have still won it without him.

Ok world cup year, yes Morocco did Africa proud.
So what's exceptional contribution of Hakimi

Osimhen on Balondor was ranked 8th in the world where is Hàkimi

Park well
Re: Salah Over Osimhen: Amuneke Responds Strongly Amidst Barrage Of Criticisms by VinnyBaba: 6:14am On Dec 14, 2023
Chukwunonso1:

Seems you know more than FIFA o.

All balon D'ors in history were given the year after (after performance) why and how do you now have a problem with this one give to Messi because of date?.

Going by your logic, Messi would still have won the it- 2022, it's just the date that would change- his performance for wining the world cup remains the creteria.

U should understand this, I hope

You don't know What you are Saying.😏😏

Fabio Cannavaro won the World cup in July 2006 and won Ballon'd in December 2006.🙂

There was no Crossover till the next Year 2007.

Same with Ronaldo de Lima in 2002.

Messi did NOT deserve his Ballon'd he got recently. FIfA cheated Haaland. 😕😕
Re: Salah Over Osimhen: Amuneke Responds Strongly Amidst Barrage Of Criticisms by ShoeGetSize: 11:16am On Dec 15, 2023
Why have you been running away from me? I was looking for you on the thread about that MOOslim from Turkey who cursed Israel and died, but you were nowhere to be found. Meanwhile your fellow Abdools have been purging and crying with rage and sorrow.

This whole Israel thing should have told MUDSLIMES that both on a spiritual and military level, they should leave Israel alone, but intelligence is not part of Islamic identity so I doubt if they will ever learn. In the meantime I'm watching the impotent rage of MOOSLIMES all over the world and I'm
loving it!!! 🤣🤣🤣

AntiChristian:
People get choice everywhere!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odewengie And Wife Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale / Liverpool Completes £67 Million Alisson Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.