Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,503 members, 7,850,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

How Zebet Scammed Me, Stealing My Deposit Of 200k & Removing My Win Of 244k - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Zebet Scammed Me, Stealing My Deposit Of 200k & Removing My Win Of 244k (923 Views)

How To Claim Sky777 Free Credit No Deposit Bonus In Malaysia / I Got Scammed From This Royalty Reality Tv Show And I Need Help. / Free Bets And No Deposit Offers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Zebet Scammed Me, Stealing My Deposit Of 200k & Removing My Win Of 244k by Halosoft: 10:42am On Dec 14, 2023
@oluwafreshkid It is either that you are affiliated with Zebet or you are directly sponsored by Zebet to discredit this post. Or you do not pay attention to details at all. People like you are just sponsored to divert attention from the issue at hand. And for me, you are a very wicked person.

Zebet also stole the deposit of my Cousin's brother, is my Naiarland Account also new?

Your fellow Nigerians are here crying about their hard-earned deposit that Zebet stole and all you can say is that their accounts were created today. You are very wicked I swear.

The questions well-meaning Nigerians are asking are simple:
1. Did Zebet steal their deposit?
Simple Answer: YES
2. Did Zebet remove their wins and clean up all the details of their win?
Simple Answer: YES (And this is fraudulent)
3. Did Zebet block their Zebet accounts
4. Did @Zebet block some of the complainers on Twitter?
5. Do these Nigerians whom Zebet scammed have detailed evidence of the scam
Simple Anwer: YES AGAIN

So what exactly is your point, please, and can you now see how pointless you are? why are people like you making justice very difficult to get in this Country?

3 Likes

Re: How Zebet Scammed Me, Stealing My Deposit Of 200k & Removing My Win Of 244k by MeySmile(f): 10:49am On Dec 14, 2023
Zebet doesn't have any explanation why they took my 500,000 stake ,took all my winnings, cleared all my betting history and blocked my account.

I created an account with Zebet and verified it , then I decided to deposit 500,000 naira and try placing a few bets after my analysis and since it a game of luck ,I decided to try my luck ,so i placed a few bet and I won all of them. I made a win of 4,279,500 (with my stake included),which we all can say it's an exciting figure, so I took a screenshot , and then before I could know it Zebet started reducing my winnings, cleared my betting history and blocked my account
Zebet Must Pay Me What They Owe Me
#ZebetMustPay

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Zebet Scammed Me, Stealing My Deposit Of 200k & Removing My Win Of 244k by Halosoft: 11:32am On Dec 14, 2023
You are just a hypocrite, your account was created today and you have the guts to discredit legit people complaining about their horrible experience with Zebet. Why so daft?

3 Likes

Re: How Zebet Scammed Me, Stealing My Deposit Of 200k & Removing My Win Of 244k by Halosoft: 11:49am On Dec 14, 2023
wonderful

1 Like

Re: How Zebet Scammed Me, Stealing My Deposit Of 200k & Removing My Win Of 244k by Halosoft: 11:51am On Dec 14, 2023
Zebet will be exposed

1 Like

Re: How Zebet Scammed Me, Stealing My Deposit Of 200k & Removing My Win Of 244k by oluwafreshkid(m): 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2023
Halosoft:
[b?

Are the attackers account all new? YES!
NEXT?
Re: How Zebet Scammed Me, Stealing My Deposit Of 200k & Removing My Win Of 244k by ladybird23: 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2023
ladybird23:
I keep seeing people complaining about Zebet.. What is going on? I have some money there too, now I'm scared. embarassed

I don't know if you guys remember my message here but I am now officially a victim of ZEbet also..

I made deposit of 1.5M total in my account and made wins to make everything sum up to 3.2M plus.. First, they blocked my account from withdrawals for no reason immediately, you see that withdrawal there in the image, it was cancelled and my account blocked. Then they deducted 1.2M.. Like? So what is now my profit? After deducting, they still locked the account again and I spent at least 5hrs daily calling and chatting with support for 3 to 4 days before they allowed me to withdraw the small money I had left..

Guys.. ZEbet said they won't return that money because I placed too many bets. Okay, so they deducted the wins (voided them) but returned the stake, but the bets i placed that were lost, they didn't void them. Those ones were counted as regular bets. I'm in severe pains because they stole my wins and stole my losses (which were supposed to be voided and returned at least).. ZEbet do me this one.. Please return my money. Please.

I'll do a full post soon but I just wanted to comment here first. I also heard about how someone committed suicide cos of them. It's well.. ZEbet, please return our money.

1 Share

Re: How Zebet Scammed Me, Stealing My Deposit Of 200k & Removing My Win Of 244k by Michael180288: 3:38pm On May 29
Zebet na original scam I deposited 3k and place a bet and lost 2k then u the remaining 1k to stake then I won 7k I couldn't withdraw the money since then later they said I can bet more than 100 naira they are complete scam
Re: How Zebet Scammed Me, Stealing My Deposit Of 200k & Removing My Win Of 244k by emperor4love(m): 3:43pm On May 29
Share update u just de whine us,tell men how ur constant winning u no gree

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games / Fifa Ps3 Check It Out / The Game Of Sarcasm A.k.a Joor Oh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.