Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) (40205 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos / Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos / Thugs Set Cars Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by AbuTwins: 9:32am On Dec 13, 2023
Waste of funds!
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by 11doubledee: 9:33am On Dec 13, 2023
Omoluabi16:
Neither of the warring parties have the interest of the masses at heart.
It's obvious with this unreasonable action by the Governor.
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by fergie001: 9:34am On Dec 13, 2023
erniok:

How can demolition be better fergie? They simply just need to renovate the complex and that would cost less.
I meant the title that was more appropriate.

I used renovation earlier but I was corrected. Of Course, I can't support this dastard tactics of Govs doing this. They set the Assembly on fire, it was deliberate.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Cantonese: 9:35am On Dec 13, 2023
vanbonattel:
Renovation or demolition? grin

Whichever. He learnt it from Wike, the master of demolition. Now Wike has finally met his match in his so called boy.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 9:39am On Dec 13, 2023
Jorussia:
The people who have advised fubara to take this route are his greatest enemy.When people ear certain things happen in politics,its always best to go look at the details to see what actually happened. I am from Edo state and i know why obaseki had upper hand against oshiomhole in 2020.Obaseki simply aligned himself with powerful presidency cabal who saw fighting oshiomhole as a fight against Tinubu.When i ear people make reference with obaseki i simply laugh,the man had the backing of presidency that was why he triumphed against Oshiomhole.

We have had this issue of fight between Godfathers and godsons governor using the house assembly as a battle field since 1999
and the governors have never prevailed without having upper hand in the presidency.
If fubara want to turn this fight to be between APC and PDP i pity him,because he won't prevail.What is going on in kano,and the elections in Kogi and IMO should be a pointer to what is going to happen.Tinubu is the most connected and political president in the history of the country. No governor will ever prevail against him.

Rubbish talk...the governor will defeat Wike

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by MrColdsweat: 9:40am On Dec 13, 2023
The same satanic people cheering the demolition of Igbo houses are in lagos are angry at fubara's demolition.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:41am On Dec 13, 2023
An oil producing state , that building looks outdated needs a new one...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by HRprof: 9:44am On Dec 13, 2023
Inspirer1:

But renovation can be done without demolition

That's the smartness am talking about, 27 Wike pro lawmakers uses police to gain entrance to the house, seat 3 times when court has ruled to stop law makers from seating, so with demolition no they can not gain access.

meanwhile is not complete demolition meaning they are not pulling the whole building down.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 9:45am On Dec 13, 2023
Jorussia:
The people who have advised fubara to take this route are his greatest enemy.When people hear certain things happen in politics,its always best to go look at the details to see what actually happened. I am from Edo state and i know why obaseki had upper hand against oshiomhole in 2020.Obaseki simply aligned himself with powerful presidency cabal who saw fighting oshiomhole as a fight against Tinubu.When i hear people make reference with obaseki i simply laugh,the man had the backing of presidency that was why he triumphed against Oshiomhole.

We have had this issue of fight between Godfathers and godsons governor using the house assembly as a battle field since 1999
and the governors have never prevailed without having upper hand in the presidency.
If fubara want to turn this fight to be between APC and PDP i pity him,because he won't prevail.What is going on in kano,and the elections in Kogi and IMO should be a pointer to what is going to happen.Tinubu is the most connected and political president in the history of the country. No governor will ever prevail against him.

What if the presidency you are mentioning up and down is the one powering him as a means of checkmating the other person he is warring with?

Just what if?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Omodua(m): 9:45am On Dec 13, 2023
Annie939:
Wike has finally meet his match , let the game continue I stand with governor Fubara.
Wike not only fighting Fubara but entire Ijaw nation including Chief Edwin Clarke, the respected spokesperson of Ijaw ethnic nationality.

How would Wike succeed with formidable force of Ijaw leaders?

Wike is on downward trajectory!

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by jrusky(m): 9:49am On Dec 13, 2023
Lastmessenger2:
Sim is a silent warrior. Not that mouthy drunkard

Solent warrior pulling down Assembly complex instead of renovating it?

No wonder all ye ipobidient only language you understand is burn down, destroy, demolition, kill, maim, behead.

Economy harsh hitting hard and demolition of such complex to pepper perceived enemies the right way baa?

I have told Rivers people they will only be free untill and unless they tell all indigenes of Ipob to stay away from their state affairs
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Available9: 9:49am On Dec 13, 2023
LikeAking:
Demolition!

Not Renovation..

The governor is too hasty and greedy..

This building should have been renovated..

So that wike your man will outsmart us abi ?
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by blackgold2018(m): 9:50am On Dec 13, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:
sim is learning from obaseki
ambode should have done the same for tinubu but he doesnt have the balls
lagos state government is like a Mafian organization.

It wouldn’t be just tinubu, Ambode will be fighting. But entire tinubu’s Allie’s( ranging from the local government chairmen to all the obas) plus all the state agencies head too. They are all in lagos state payroll. Tinubu’s Carrie’s the entire army along.
That’s why Ambode knew a fight to tinubu is a fight on all the parties political class.

That’s why it be difficult for someone to challenge tinubu in lagos. But all the same we all know a day will come someone will. And it be someone inside the Mafian circle.

12 Likes

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Tommydare(m): 9:52am On Dec 13, 2023
Wetin u be
SadiqBabaSani:
Africans are primitive, I mean Black Africans are Animals
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:52am On Dec 13, 2023
Wike has met his match in Fubara. Madness for monumental madness cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2023
Tommydare:
Wetin u be
One of them I guess cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by a4cube: 9:54am On Dec 13, 2023
Jorussia:
The people who have advised fubara to take this route are his greatest enemy.When people hear certain things happen in politics,its always best to go look at the details to see what actually happened. I am from Edo state and i know why obaseki had upper hand against oshiomhole in 2020.Obaseki simply aligned himself with powerful presidency cabal who saw fighting oshiomhole as a fight against Tinubu.When i hear people make reference with obaseki i simply laugh,the man had the backing of presidency that was why he triumphed against Oshiomhole.

Are you saying that Tinubu (yoruba man) is the cause of what is happening in RS?
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by yemmit90: 9:54am On Dec 13, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Africans are primitive, I mean Black Africans are Animals

You just know today? Africans hate themselves and development of their land, that is all.

Anyway, you"ve used the right words for us "Animals".

1 Like

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by NOwazobia: 9:55am On Dec 13, 2023
He don go learn from Obaseki grin

9ja indeed... 🤣
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Dejijossy(m): 9:58am On Dec 13, 2023
Svoboda:
It will always come down to this. Governors always win such wars of attrition over their godfathers. I fear govs more than i fear the president. Thats why i am not an advocate of state police.

Give them state police, see opposition in state jails
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Jcomtrader: 9:58am On Dec 13, 2023
Svoboda:
It will always come down to this. Governors always win such wars of attrition over their godfathers. I fear govs more than i fear the president. Thats why i am not an advocate of state police.

The clowns who decamped to follow wike dont know this.
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by LikeAking: 10:00am On Dec 13, 2023
Available9:

So that wike your man will outsmart us abi ?

I am not like any of you taking sides..

I am a principled man..

Is a shame the Afro man is not yet principled..

That’s our greatest weakness..

It’s a reason the whites colonized us.
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Ezmans: 10:01am On Dec 13, 2023
christejames:
Rivers FC is still walloping Abuja FC shocked

Will Abuja FC do the ultimate comeback during the Supreme Court League?

We keep watching this interesting match.
rivers FC win & over3.5 no goal

1 Like

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by LikeAking: 10:03am On Dec 13, 2023
Omodua:
Wike not only fighting Fubara but entire Ijaw nation including Chief Edwin Clarke, the respected spokesperson of Ijaw ethnic nationality.

How would Wike succeed with formidable force of Ijaw leaders?

Wike is on downward trajectory!

Lies!

Nothing concern Ijaws in this battle.
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by badoh(m): 10:04am On Dec 13, 2023
Lastmessenger2:
Sim is a silent warrior. Not that mouthy drunkard
Be hailing the governor now. Why not renovate the Assembly complex instead of demolition? Is it not tax payers money he will use to rebuild again?
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Jorussia(m): 10:05am On Dec 13, 2023
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

What if the presidency you are mentioning up and down is the one powering him as a means of checking the other person he is warring with?

Just what if?
The president will be empowering fubara to checkmate wike?Wike is among the closest minister to the president. He knew fubara was going to take this route that's why he asked those members to defect to APC.Fubara has aligned himself with people who are wikes political enemy and by extension the enemy of the president.
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 10:06am On Dec 13, 2023
You should understand why he's doing that.
He's following script.

Funnily, the 27 members can even sit anywhere for legislative work had they not been ban by Court of law
LikeAking:
Demolition!

Not Renovation..

The governor is too hasty and greedy..

This building should have been renovated..
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by kayusely70(m): 10:08am On Dec 13, 2023
Jorussia:

Yes ooo! Let's wait and watch as events unfold!!!!!!!
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by XY23: 10:08am On Dec 13, 2023
Epistle has started. The people who advised Wike to go the route he has been on are not wrong? Both of them are lawless. Nobody should preach selective morality here. We are good at hailing or wailing only when it suits our myopic perspectives. Let the strongest man win, since we celebrate weak institutions.

Jorussia:

1 Like

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by LikeAking: 10:10am On Dec 13, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
You should understand why he's doing that.
He's following script.

Funnily, the 27 members can even sit anywhere for legislative work had they not been ban by Court of law

Nothing to understand here..

It’s a a wasteful act..

That building will be rebuilt with money that would have been used for something reasonable..

Destroying this building cos of personal greed is wickedness..

Make una no Dey support bad things..

Be principled..

Stand on the side of truth, justice and fairness.
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by yemmit90: 10:11am On Dec 13, 2023
blackgold2018:
lagos state government is like a Mafian organization.

It wouldn’t be just tinubu, Ambode will be fighting. But entire tinubu’s Allie’s( ranging from the local government chairmen to all the obas) plus all the state agencies head too. They are all in lagos state payroll. Tinubu’s Carrie’s the entire army along.
That’s why Ambode knew a fight to tinubu is a fight on all the parties political class.

That’s why it be difficult for someone to challenge tinubu in lagos. But all the same we all know a day will come someone will. And it be someone inside the Mafian circle.

He will probably retire from active politics after his tenure as president. If he fail to do that, another person from his inner circle will wrestle power from him.

Besides, Tinubu carries the same mentality as OBJ, a governor can't fight them if they truly has interest in such state. If Tinubu hands are in this River crisis, there is possibility that fubara may be impeach or allow to finish his 4 years before dealing with him.

Obaseki was able to defeat Oshiomole because of his presidential backing. Presidency under Buhari don't want Edo to fall in the hands of Tinubu, because it would be very easier for governor to control delegates under him as against party excos that can be easily control by party national chairman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again / Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison / Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.