Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Fubara Will Be Pulmeled Out Of Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara Will Be Pulmeled Out Of Office (3102 Views)

"Wike’s Illegal Impeachment Plot Against Fubara Will Destabilise Govt" - Frank / Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court / Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fubara Will Be Pulmeled Out Of Office by A4alpha: 8:20am On Dec 14, 2023
use your head mr op, know your history and know peace.. if not ask ex governor Sullivan how he dealt with his most powerful, deep rooted grassroot political godfather predecessor in the person of chimaroke nnamani the loud mouthed dog.
Op don't underate the power of the office of a sitting governor, they are not called demi god for nothing.
Re: Fubara Will Be Pulmeled Out Of Office by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:29am On Dec 14, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
Our Yoruba Moslem brothers think SE and SS Governors are like their lily livered brothers.

Peter Obi fought and defeated godfather in Anambra.

T.A Orji fought Orji Uzor Kalu to a standstill in Abia.

Chime dealt with Chimaroke In Enugu.

Oshiomole dealth with godfathers in Edo.

Obaseki dealt with Oshiomole.

Fubara is dealing with Wike in Rivers.

Ambode chickened out of the fight that would have liberated Lagos
you didn't indicate how Wike also dealt with Amaechi and subsequently rendered his political career useless

1 Like

Re: Fubara Will Be Pulmeled Out Of Office by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:51am On Dec 14, 2023
Brainy56:
Fubara will be pulmeled out of office by Wike as he has no sufficient structure to contend with the FCT Minister he only has sympathizers. Fubara doesn't know the disadvantages of being in crisis in your first six months or years in office. He will be too distracted to govern. Demolishing the assembly complex will be an own goal meaning when the new injunction comes recognising the faction of Wike's boys he will now see the reality of his government. Mind you those supporting Obi support Fubara because Wike dealth with them
like say na your papa go pulmel am grin

You can actually smell agbado lunatics from a thousand miles away and it's obvious this one can't point Rivers State on a map of Rivers State. You talk a whole lot of nonsense then still managed to drag Obi's name to your vomit. Are you okay ? Please let Nigerians know if you need help even if it's mental evaluation sef before you harm yourself grin

1 Like

Re: Fubara Will Be Pulmeled Out Of Office by nonhuman(m): 9:00am On Dec 14, 2023
Brainy56:
Fubara will be pulmeled out of office by Wike as he has no sufficient structure to contend with the FCT Minister he only has sympathizers. Fubara doesn't know the disadvantages of being in crisis in your first six months or years in office. He will be too distracted to govern. Demolishing the assembly complex will be an own goal meaning when the new injunction comes recognising the faction of Wike's boys he will now see the reality of his government. Mind you those supporting Obi support Fubara because Wike dealth with them
it's not because wike dealt with anyone by clearly rigging election in Rivers but obidient and reasonable Nigerians with democratic mindset, hates godfatherism do your own and allow others do theirs, that's fair enough, it's only evil people that's supports godfatherism
Re: Fubara Will Be Pulmeled Out Of Office by nonhuman(m): 9:06am On Dec 14, 2023
Ofunaofu:

It's has been done already bro

Read the news
don't mind those idiots they are far from being informed

1 Like

Re: Fubara Will Be Pulmeled Out Of Office by Nice2023(m): 9:14am On Dec 14, 2023
HeadlessMob:

Similar thing will happen? Hahahaha. Now I know that many of you are fools in politics. You are comparing Buhari whose cabinet was hijacked by the cabal with Tinubu? Do you think in your senses that what happened in Edo during Buhari could happen during OBJ and the governor will succeed? Haba! Please go back to school. I can tell you for a fact that both Court of Appeal and Supreme court will deal heavy blows to Fubara. Go and mark it today and come back to comment if it does not happen

I didn't mention u.

However,when u see people who can't make complete sentence without been abusive,it tells u how damaged they are.

Man take this,u are not normal at all. Grow up and stop being a fool. No-one is an authority here and if u are,show us the book u have written concerning politics here in Nigeria.

Everyone is entitle to his or her opinion here and that does make anyone better than the other.

Finally,be careful how u talk to people online. I know u are going through hell but but careful before u will run mad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fubara Will Be Pulmeled Out Of Office by OfficialAPCNig: 11:51am On Dec 14, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Lil liver people that derive pleasure in wasting 3 million soul of worthless pig.
Wike and fubara is fighting some selfish battle and you have to drag your superior to it.
Lies they tell themselves to feel good.

Go thank Britain, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia. If not, Ore would have been a pig farm, even though have successfully turned it as such with undevelopment and brown roof building.
Re: Fubara Will Be Pulmeled Out Of Office by Phantom233: 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2023
Brainy56:
Mumu , what does the law says about defecation without the existence of crisis at the national level of the party? Those fools you call lawmakers have all loose their seats. Infact I heard that two of them have nicodamously returned back to PDP. But it's too kate
Re: Fubara Will Be Pulmeled Out Of Office by Crowdboom(m): 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
nonhuman:
it's not because wike dealt with anyone by clearly rigging election in Rivers but obidient and reasonable Nigerians with democratic mindset, hates godfatherism do your own and allow others do theirs, that's fair enough, it's only evil people that's supports godfatherism
In democracy godfatherism is allowed but the problem now is the way we are playing it in this country.

Some politicians sell their rights at the beginning.

I come to u for financial support, political structure support etc.
However, I won the election by fair or rigging.
Is it fair to deny you in having say in my government?

Fubara sold his right to Wike. If not Wike, Fubara could not get to that office.
That's how is running in Nigeria politics.

Do you know how many people Wike crushed before Fubara could win primary election?

Politicians are not trustworthy
Re: Fubara Will Be Pulmeled Out Of Office by Ayed44: 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2023
Brainy56:

No seat will be declared vacant
Have we not seen senators defect and ouse of reps. Nobody's seat will be declared vacant. U think if it will be declared vacant they will have left. Use ur cappa
Unfortunately the seats have already been declared vacant. Only the courts can reverse the declaration.
Re: Fubara Will Be Pulmeled Out Of Office by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2023
hegelian:
you dey person wey no even know u exist.. Its like someone hating on Tinubu, buharo, Jonathan, obj, people that don't know u exist.. Na yourself you dey do, killing ur self. Small small.. You can dislike but hate bawo, hate is a strong word, don't let politics turns u against ur self man
hating him doesn't mean I care about him. To me he's actually a nobody. He doesn't feed me, even if he slump and dies I won't give a shiit ok? So when people try to say if you support Sim against Wike that's it because of Obi, I find it repulsive and can choose to clarify. Otherwise I really couldn't less about him. You can't dictate to me words I can use or not. I can say whatever the fucck I want so carry your oversabi comot from my front before I konk that your kpokolo head
Re: Fubara Will Be Pulmeled Out Of Office by YorubaDemonswag: 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:

Lies they tell themselves to feel good.

Go thank Britain, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia. If not, Ore would have been a pig farm, even though have successfully turned it as such with undevelopment and brown roof building.

Lil liver that beat the hell out of some pigs in Lagosgrin
Re: Fubara Will Be Pulmeled Out Of Office by osuofia2(m): 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
Our Yoruba Moslem brothers think SE and SS Governors are like their lily livered brothers.

Peter Obi fought and defeated godfather in Anambra.

T.A Orji fought Orji Uzor Kalu to a standstill in Abia.

Chime dealt with Chimaroke In Enugu.

Oshiomole dealth with godfathers in Edo.

Obaseki dealt with Oshiomole.

Fubara is dealing with Wike in Rivers.

Ambode chickened out of the fight that would have liberated Lagos
Add Obiano fought and defeated Peter Obi. Stop the one sided reportage

(1) (2) (Reply)

Budget 2011: Presidency To Spend N18bn On Fleet Of Planes / The News Magazine Head Office Razed In Lagos / South Africa And Lawlessness!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.