Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

2024: Rivers Assembly Okays N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2024: Rivers Assembly Okays N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" (14260 Views)

Fubara Signs 2024 N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" / 2024: Fubara Presents N800bn Budget Of Renewed Hope, Consolidation & Continuity / Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2024: Rivers Assembly Okays N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" by Alphanancy: 6:21am On Dec 14, 2023
Jorussia:
So under 3hrs the 5 members receive budget and passed it into law?who they advise this fubara self?This illegality is too much and he won't survive it.The quorum for that house is 10 members and he doesn't have it.As him present budget for 5 members,demolition the house of assembly, wetin come dey pursue am?Him go chill and allow commissioners go for budget defence and then try buy like 5 members over before them pass budget next week.
You don talk finish? Oya rest. That's a full house that passed the budget. The court in Port Harcourt recognised them. The speaker declared the seats of 27 vacant with very lawful valid reasons. As at the time the budget was passed the house had all lawful members in attendance.
Now you can cry more.

2 Likes

Re: 2024: Rivers Assembly Okays N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" by texazzpete(m): 7:41am On Dec 14, 2023
Tareq1105:

Oh, you call it good news? A budget that was passed less than 3 hrs after presentations? Was it even opened for reading at all by the 5 lawmakers? How does such budget benefit the people? Rivers people are in a mess. I blame Wike for all these. Rivers State residents have been shortchanged. No opportunity to see the budget, no input, no amendment. Very unfortunate.

You’re saying this as if the wasteful FG budget was any better…a budget you did not condemn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2024: Rivers Assembly Okays N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" by orohbirodeysmel: 10:28am On Dec 14, 2023
ViceGovernor:

I heard he sent 10 bulldozers to bring down the complex... talk about overkill.

That Fubara looks so dumb but I know better actually people who look like they can't hurt a fly usually are the most dangerous human beings.

If goat dey chop grass...
E pikin go dey watch am dey learn...

Wike taught the guy rascality and he deylive to Wike's standard of politics

1 Like

Re: 2024: Rivers Assembly Okays N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" by ViceGovernor: 11:00am On Dec 14, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

If goat dey chop grass...
E pikin go dey watch am dey learn...

Wike taught the guy rascality and he deylive to Wike's standard of politics
Lol 😂😂
Bolded dey crack me up.

Power sweet no be small.
Funny thing is that almost everything SIM is doing currently.... emperor Wike has done it to others.

Karma nowadays no dey delay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2024: Rivers Assembly Okays N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" by orohbirodeysmel: 11:28am On Dec 14, 2023
ViceGovernor:

Lol 😂😂
Bolded dey crack me up.

Power sweet no be small.
Funny thing is that almost everything SIM is doing currently.... emperor Wike has done it to others.

Karma nowadays no dey delay

Karma...before before Karma dey operate on analog, now Karma don upgrade o. 2 secs Karma don show...right now to do person bad thing dey fear me sef grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinedu Mmom Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Education / PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant / Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.