Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Exciting Places To Visit In Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Exciting Places To Visit In Lagos (1505 Views)

Exciting Things To Do In Lagos Besides The Regular Weekend Clubbing, Others / Exciting Places To Visit In Kogi. / Top 10 Places To Visit In Lagos This Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exciting Places To Visit In Lagos by buchyno7(m): 9:50am On Nov 01, 2011
Can someone help me out by telling me where to visit in Lagos because going down the east now is a risk you taken for your self so i prefare staying in Lagos so can someone tell me the very good places to visit in Lagos
Re: Exciting Places To Visit In Lagos by Dyt(f): 10:58am On Nov 02, 2011
takwa bay
bars
clubs
movies
we v em all in lag
all u nid do s mk a choice
Re: Exciting Places To Visit In Lagos by buchyno7(m): 11:59am On Nov 02, 2011
Where is Takwa bay beach located and did you know about the whistling palm
Re: Exciting Places To Visit In Lagos by Dyt(f): 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2011
who told u abt whistlin palm?
neva hrd of it
Re: Exciting Places To Visit In Lagos by buchyno7(m): 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2011
Meet me here lets talk strickerstricker7 on yahoo msg so i can ask you the things i want to know
Re: Exciting Places To Visit In Lagos by Dyt(f): 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2011
I dont v a msgr
ask me wateva u wanna know ere
Re: Exciting Places To Visit In Lagos by gunuvi(m): 11:53am On Nov 03, 2011
Hello, Ltes take you to Badagry where you can visit many historical sites and monuments. We will even take you to the Whispering Palms as we are one of the official Tour partner of the resort.
If you are interested please visit this page for more informations on the numerous places we will take you to in Badagry.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=644657.msg9467801#msg9467801

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Photos That Make Lagos Look Like New York Or London / How Can I Get To Liberia? / Nigeri To Peru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.