Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor (32472 Views)

Ebonyi Assembly Declares Seats Of Three PDP Members' Seats Vacant / Akeredolu Picks Lucky Ayedatiwa As Running Mate / Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by omlueh(m): 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2023
Stories For The gods, I Have Said Before, and I'm Repeating Emphatically, Arakunrin Akeredolu Is Late(Dead), Why Is The Family Together With The Federal Government Covering What Is Not Coverable.
Death Is A Necessary End, That Must Surely Comes To All Souls, So They Should Let The Deputy Take Charge Of The State Affairs Before Now, So As For The State To Have A Led Way With A Leader Governing The Poor State Abeg.
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by favor914: 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
madridguy:
Mr Aiyedatiwa family will be in jubilation now.
Let the emptying of the treasury begin, he needs all the money for re election.
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by favor914: 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2023
omlueh:
Stories For The gods, I Have Said Before, and I'm Repeating Emphatically, Arakunrin Akeredolu Is Late(Dead), Why Is The Family Together With The Federal Government Covering What Is Not Coverable.
Death Is A Necessary End
, That Must Surely Comes To All Souls, So They Should Let The Deputy Take Charge Of The State Affairs Before Now, So As For The State To Have A Led Way With A Leader Governing The Poor State Abeg.
Just like the way the Federal government concealed President Buhari’s death that year abi?
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by gabbasin: 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2023
Aiyé da ti Lucky, another Goodluck Jonathan in the making
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
Moral of the story: don't choose anyone whose name contains the word "LUCK" as your deputy!

Las-las, Na you go kpai, leave de position for am.

Goan ask Aketi and Yar'Adua.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by Tareq1105: 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
If I were Aketi, I'll resign. It's like it's only if he resign that he would be healed bcoz the forces against his health are interested in that seat.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by ernie1234(m): 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
Good ...we movee

That Owerri woman, Aketi wife, is greedy, power drunk and evil. That's why we warn folks not to marry Owerri girls

NO sense...Mumu children
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by Appletek: 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2023
tiswell:
be hiding under the tribal cover to bash a lovely first lady just because she is of a different ethnic divide.
Efulefu somebody!

Lovely my ass. When she went to contest Senate in Owerri, why didn't you hypocrites vote her?
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by tophumble(m): 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2023
Remember how Jonathan became President of Nigeria.

Congratulations to Lucky Orimisan Ayedatiwa

1 Like

Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by treatise: 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2023
ObabiOlorunosi:
grin grin grin grin grin I no fit laugh. Aketi's wife is a terrible woman. She was supposed to take good care of her husband but out of greed and the thirst for power,she brought her husband home from Germany. Now when reality is staring her in the face,she is now running helter skelter. That woman is evil.
The new Mrs YarÁdua

1 Like

Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by Jagaban2012: 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2023
LegendHero:

I heard Gov Nurudeen Jackson is missing too.

But baba is back today. A cat with nine lives.

All those Yoruba governor who have allowed their Nnnnmyamiri wife to be controlling the affairs of the state.....nah so he go be...

Ondo people juju is speaking loud....Osun is still on the reserve bench
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by ObabiOlorunosi(m): 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
treatise:

The new Mrs YarÁdua

I tell you.
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by Successlane: 3:34pm On Dec 13, 2023
bennybuhari:
Smart deputy governor Aiyedatiwa. He knows Akeredolu can't survive the illness. So he fought tooth and nail to keep his seat as deputy.

Akeredolu should have done the Honourable thing a long time ago

That's inhuman.
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by ugonwoke(m): 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
The declaration is in line with the provisions of the law.

I concur on this one.
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by NwekereNdokl: 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
Election
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by Antoeni(m): 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2023
Akeredolu Can Now Die in Peace or Recover & Come Back
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by DMerciful(m): 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2023
Are you saying the man is incapacitated not to take decision for himself?
ObabiOlorunosi:
grin grin grin grin grin I no fit laugh. Aketi's wife is a terrible woman. She was supposed to take good care of her husband but out of greed and the thirst for power,she brought her husband home from Germany. Now when reality is staring her in the face,she is now running helter skelter. That woman is evil.
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by zebszebs: 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2023
Freshtruth:
May we not have a wife like Akeredolu wife the same mistake Yaradua wife made is the same mistake thus woman is about to make. If the Governor dies na him wife kill am

Someone who is already half-past-dead?
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by zebszebs: 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jagaban2012:

All those Yoruba governor who have allowed their Nnnnmyamiri wife to be controlling the affairs of the state.....nah so he go be...

Ondo people juju is speaking loud....Osun is still on the reserve bench

A #50 prophylactic would have prevented this.
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by Triplerg: 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2023
sirjoggy:
It remain Osun state
Osun kee you there. For how long has Adeleke been out?
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by thinkmoney(m): 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2023
ObabiOlorunosi:
Una sabi blame women. U see them as easy targets. U are bullies. U think the man doesn’t have is faculty or family?
Women are naturally protective and she most probably have been carrying out fervently the wishes of her husband and his family

1 Like

Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2023
seunlayi:
Why why why my fellow countrymen, must we be powerdrunk? must we hold on to what is not Eternal? Is late Musa Y'adua not enough lesson? Or Mrs Akeredolu prefer power than prolonging his husband life and better health?
You get? Nothing is eternal! Your money, cars, houses even your children will die and rot and be forgotten eventually with time! So why the insatiable appetite for material possessions?? In the grace you won’t even remember or know you had all those things.
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by countryman13: 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2023
[quote author=nairalandkachy1 post=127462760][/quote]
Ijobaditiwa!
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by AkpaMgbor(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2023
ObabiOlorunosi:

No vex. Your first line of defence as a married man is your wife,if your wife is not bothered about your safety, you are finished as a man. I am not bothered about the assembly members,my concern as a married man,is Aketi. I expect my wife to know I am her priority same way she is my priority. Power is transient,Aketi's wife should stop behaving as if she wants her husband dead. Anyways, some women are proud to be called widows..
She did what most women in Nigeria will do for her husband, which is to secure his political position. She isn’t the first woman to do so. You didn’t kill yaradua’s wife, you didn’t kill buhari’s wife so why expecting her to relinquish her husband’s political power?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by bewla(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2023
ObabiOlorunosi:
And want to be senator by power by force in her state

Evil people ruling good people in Africa

1 Like

Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by IamAsiri: 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2023
ObabiOlorunosi:

You are not different from Aketi's wife. Who is hiding under a tribal cover? If you don't see anything wrong with her conduct lately,I think you need to see a psychriatrist. If calling her out means I am tribalistic,then you don't have the mental capacity to comment on issues like this. Eranko!

Turai definitely did worse.
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by ObabiOlorunosi(m): 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2023
thinkmoney:

Una sabi blame women. U see them as easy targets. U are bullies. U think the man doesn’t have is faculty or family?
Women are naturally protective and she most probably have been carrying out fervently the wishes of her husband and his family

If saying the truth or being blunt is what you call bullying, that is your own cup of tea. Obviously, she is not protective of her husband. The last time I checked,she brought her husband's issue on social media by accusing one of the aides to the governor of giving him concoction. The next thing she did was displaying her picture with that of her husband (on wheel chair) on social media. Women,especially married ones should comport themselves very well on and off social media.
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by lexy2014: 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2023
ObabiOlorunosi:

how is the protracted issue of succession the fault of Akeredolu's wife?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by orisa37: 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2023
DOES THAT ADD VALUE TO ONDO STATE GOVERNANCE?
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by ObabiOlorunosi(m): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

She did what most women in Nigeria will do for her husband, which is to secure his political position. She isn’t the first woman to do so. You didn’t kill yaradua’s wife, you didn’t kill buhari’s wife so why expecting her to relinquish her husband’s political power?

Ok. She should continue to secure her husband's political position at the expense of his health. Women and power!
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by ObabiOlorunosi(m): 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2023
lexy2014:

how is the protracted issue of succession the fault of Akeredolu's wife?

Read what I wrote and understand. Politically, She blew things out of proportion with her cheeky attitude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IGP Mohamed Abubakar Weds Zarha, Daughter Of Ex-fct Minister / Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo / We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.