Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor (32488 Views)

Ebonyi Assembly Declares Seats Of Three PDP Members' Seats Vacant / Akeredolu Picks Lucky Ayedatiwa As Running Mate / Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by Chetas81(m): 5:32am On Dec 14, 2023
DO OR DIE IN NIGERIA POLITICS,I BLAME THOSE FOOOOOOLISH NIGERIANS AS 12-13 SPANNER TOOLS FOR THE POLITICIAN
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by HenryWilliams(m): 7:28am On Dec 14, 2023
ObabiOlorunosi:
grin grin grin grin grin I no fit laugh. Aketi's wife is a terrible woman. She was supposed to take good care of her husband but out of greed and the thirst for power,she brought her husband home from Germany. Now when reality is staring her in the face,she is now running helter skelter. That woman is evil.

No be Igbo woman'?
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by adejumoke121: 7:53am On Dec 14, 2023
Quick recovery Aketi,true omoluabi.Quick recovery Aketi,true omoluabi....
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by ObabiOlorunosi(m): 8:06am On Dec 14, 2023
HenryWilliams:

No be Igbo woman'?

Any woman who behaves the way she recently did is evil.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by Judolisco(m): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2023
LegendHero:

The power she can’t find in Imo state where she contested, she got it through Akeredolu. So she exploited that front.

I love Akeredolu coz he is one of the strongest pro-Yoruba politician of this era. So we can all forgive his wife for his sake.

Now Ayadetiwa is the acting governor, he should just remedy any destruction the woman has done during Akeredolu absense.
deputy governor wey house dey hold for blokos
Re: Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor by zebszebs: 2:20pm On Jan 02
zebszebs:
A man who is on the brink of the afterlife is still clinging on to power as a starving monkey latches onto the teat of its mother.

Akeredolu isn't returning to Ondo on his two feet, unaided, so, why can't he just relinquish power?

I mean, how many months does he have left?

"The evil that men do lives after them, while the good is interred with their bones".

When I made the quoted statement, Akeredolu was still vacillating between the decision of resigning and handing over power to his erstwhile deputy or not.

Now all the evil he did now being blamed on his wife and son, while he has crossed over to the great beyond to face his maker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage / NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio / MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.