Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,050 members, 7,814,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer. - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer. (29314 Views)

Check Out This Hairstyle That Makes You Stand-out And Glowing / Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) / Chai! See The Hairstyle This Lady Wanted, See What She Got, Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer. by AfroBeatDiary: 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2023
E long o
Re: The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer. by D4gmail1: 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2023
Aaaah! See how this guy manipulated bible oo shocked shocked shocked angry angry

Matthew 15:14 KJV
Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

[b]Romans 12:2 - The bible was talking about the kind of thoughts we breed in our mind.

Leviticus 19:27 - Don't pick a verse read, the entire Leviticus. It was about taming rascal/lawless slaves who left Egypt to a promised land and the laws was all about taming their excesses and uncivilized/immoral behaviour. Those laws are not for you. Read the entire thing.

1 Peter 3:3-4 (NIV) - Because of your intent to mislead people you did not read from Verse 1. Here is it:

Wives, in the same way submit yourselves to your own husbands so that, if any of them do not believe the word, they may be won over without words by the behavior of their wives, 2 when they see the purity and reverence of your lives. 3 Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. 4 Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight. 1 Peter 3:1-4

Peter emphasis was not on jewelry. But it was teaching women that the true beauty of a woman is in her character/inner self and not the kind of things she wears. He did not say wearing Jewelry is a sin against God. The same goes for 1 Timothy 2:9-10

Romans 12:1 - It has nothing to do with your hair style or what you wear. It means to make your body is sacrifice to the holy spirit or God to dwell in it.

Ezekiel 44:20 (NIV): Again you make another blunder. That is an instruction for only priests in those days. In today's world we don't need them since the Holy Spirit can now reside in each of us.
[/b]

OP See how you manipulated the bible upside down to suite your myopic view, I am not judging you, but from what i have read, I can conclude that you have allowed religious doctrines finish you. Pick the bible and read it for yourself and don't allow one pastor or church to mislead you.

1 Like

Re: The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer. by DoctorAyukebot(m): 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2023
Epistles and letters written to the people and the culture of Corinth, Romans, etc should now govern Africans with different skin and hair texture in a totally different era. As for the verses of Leviticus we as Christians are no longer under the law of Moses, that's why we now eat pork, tortoise etc.

One thing I love about God, is how bigger he is than people say. Our hair style is not his worry. I am certain the Ethiopian Eunuch had a different hair style to Philip. He is more concerned about the heart 1Samuel 16: 7 says But the Lord said to Samuel, 'Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him; for the Lord does not see as mortals see; they look on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.

2 Likes

Re: The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer. by Renman: 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2023
Antoeni:
Because of Envy and Jealousy, some people will never patronize you even if you're selling Long life and Prosperity.
Why advertising a Seductress
Re: The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer. by GeeM: 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
Sometimes I wonder how believers know so much about God and what He wants without hearing from him or seeing Him

2 Likes

Re: The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer. by Awesome01(m): 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2023
Na Jesus hairstyles we should do be dat.

Do we have the same hair texture and structure like the Hebrews?

While not supporting bad habits; I believe that whichever hairstyles that are acceptable by our government, our culture and our respective religion are okay.

God needs more of what is in your heart and mind. The rest goes to the ants and dust.

4 Likes

Re: The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer. by Josywhyte: 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2023
Op,if to say I dey near u,I for give u better hot slap dis hot aftanun. What about all those female pastors wey dey wear wig,put attachment and style their nko?
Pastors wife like adeboye,oyedepo,enenche,Suleiman wey dia wives dey rock expensive clothes,hair and jewelries nko?/
No just make me para for u pass dis one o. Na people like u dey hide dey knack wotowoto on code then Sunday u go go carry mic for church dey sing "thank u for saving me,thank u my lord".
See as religion don blind una finish.

2 Likes

Re: The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer. by Josywhyte: 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2023
Tell that to pastor chris oyakhilome
Re: The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer. by Angrigowt: 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2023
Idiot. Go yankee go see pastor wey dey wear earing,blinks,chain. Africa is backward.if na hair go make us enter heaven. God for do am wey be say u no go fit barb am or plait am.na direct
Re: The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer. by Josywhyte: 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2023
GeeM:
Sometimes I wonder how believers know so much about God and what He wants without hearing from him or seeing Him

I'm telling u. U see them act as if they've dined with God or Jesus himself.
Re: The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer. by Boondocxs(f): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2023
I wish to see you and slap you
Brainwashed religious slave
I wonder Nigerian Christians and thier everyday nonsense
Very soon they’ll tell you how to shit and piss
Or how to breathe or how to smile or laugh
Zombies all of you
Re: The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer. by WorldRichest: 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2023
AwokenVawulence:
Add low cut and skin hairstyles too undecided rubbish

The idiot is on drugs.

Ogun go soon kill am

2 Likes

Re: The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer. by DoctorAyukebot(m): 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2023
pansophic:

No. As a true believer in Jesus, a low and even trimming of the hair is acceptable without total balding or carving (shaping) of the edges of the head or beard. Anything more than this is condemnable according to the Bible. It may be a hard message but it is the truth my friend.

Do not forget to open another thread on the things we shouldn't eat as prescribed in the book of Leviticus...

2 Likes

Re: The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer. by Jokerman(m): 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer. by BabaAgba79(m): 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2023
pansophic:
Do you ever consider at this time we are that God is very concerned about how we dress ourselves as his children, right from the very hair on our heads to the sole of our feet?

God is very interested in your appearance if truly you belong to him and he seeks your total obedience to his word he has given us. Here are some of the things God said to us in the Bible.

He said;

"Do not conform to the pattern of this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will." Romans 12:2

And also;

"Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them." 1 John 2:15

These verses highlight the distinction between believers and the world, emphasizing the challenges and choices faced by those seeking to live in accordance with their faith.

The very "world" the Bible is making reference to are the ungodly things we find around us. From the latest trends to the latest fashion, to the new gadgets, to the glorified beauty norms and products and even to the lifestyle of the world, Our jealous God doesn't want us in any form to be one with them. Thus, he gave us those instructions.

Loving the world and the things in it only brings enmity and separation from God. As followers of his word, we need to understand this and make our adjustments where necessary if we ever desire to be where he is. This may be hard for us to accept but it is necessary and rewarding to our souls. By the guidance and support of the Holy Spirit, we shall conquer all there is to conquer.

Thereby, the issue of hairstyle comes in. What manner of hairstyle do you (if you have a good level of discernment) think Jesus had when he was alive here on earth? What manner of hairstyle do you believe the apostles and godly women in those days put on? If you are a honest person within yourself, you will know that it definitely has no resemblance with the arrogant and lustful appearance of today.

I'm speaking about hairstyles such as

1. Afro, Fade, Galaxy, Phunk, Sports Waves and the like

As true believers in Christ, the names of these haircuts are supposed to irritate us alone compared to wearing them. They give the vibe of worldliness and canality and do not speak of or glorify God at all. Their design is of the ungodly world of which God himself is enemy to and shouldn't be put on, practiced or admired by anyone who claims to belong to him.

Remember Leviticus 19:27 (NIV): "Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard."

This scripture emphasizes on the detestable appearance of hairstyles which involves the cutting of the hair at the sides of the head such as those mentioned above. Most boys and men alike today act contrary to this verse by cutting the corners of their hair and leaving the middle to be full. This will only bring God's judgment upon us as we are being disobedient to his word in that verse. You may feel, "this is far stretched and insignificant today" or "it applies to only a specific set of people".

Dear friend, it applies to all God's children. God doesn't seek half obedience or service but a total of our personality ranging from the heart, to the mind and even our bodily appearance. You need to accept this message as many has fallen and been judged because of it.

2. Attachments, Tinting, relaxing, stretching and perming of the hair:

1 Peter 3:3-4 (NIV): "Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight."

1 Timothy 2:9-10 (NIV): "I also want the women to dress modestly, with DECENCY AND PROPRIETY, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God."

A deep research on the origin of these things will reveal that these things are from the ungodly world and the devil, not from the Father who chose us. They are the vices of the devil to trap as many women as he can to fall with him to destruction and putting them on will make this a reality for you when you leave this world.

The Bible urges women to be decent in their appearance as God wants there to be a stark difference in appearance between his own daughters and that of the world which by design tinting, relaxing, perming and attachments to the hair won't give. Yes dear reader, this is true though you may be told otherwise, accept the truth and make adjustments where necessary as a daughter of the Lord you are - to be natural in your appearance as he had created you. Keeping your hair long, neat and well dressed without any forms of artificial beauty attached to it. You're beautiful in the eyes of the Lord just the way you are and making artificial changes to your appearance will only separate you from God and puts you up for his judgment.

Romans 12:1 (NIV): "Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship."

3. The total scraping of the hairs on the head or keeping of long hair as a Man.

Ezekiel 44:20 (NIV): "They must not shave their heads or let their hair grow long, but they are to keep the hair of their heads trimmed."

Scraping your hair until your scalp appears is detestable unto God just as the style of keeping a long hair as a man. God spoke his mind, his very heart of what he desires for his people in that verse and other verses in his word. If he had no issues with such, he wouldn't have made it known as God never gives empty words or speaks to just to fill the silence. You need to understand that you aren't just any ordinary individual but one who is chosen by God through salvation as a priest unto him forever. Thus, you have to live your life in accordance with that which pleases him as this and only this is your true service to Him. Doing otherwise will only make you a rebel and a sinner before him.

1 Peter 2:9 (NIV): "But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light."

An Ending Message For You

If you're reading this, it is because God wants you to. You're blessed by his grace to be here. Do not abuse or waste it. You don't belong to this world and you're surely going somewhere beyond this world. You may go tomorrow, next year or the other years to come. By the mercies of God, be wise enough to make corrections through the Holy Spirit as you are loved by Christ who died for you and I. Accept this truth from him with your heart and live by it genuinely. You are a precious soul to Jesus who died for you and that is why you're privileged to be alive to read this. Make wise use of this privilege to correct your errors as only the truth can save you if you apply it to your life. Grace of the Lord be with you.

Rubbish! Spits! If I become the President of Nigeria, I will ban public religion! How does your treatise contribute to the economy? This is mere delusion! What exactly is wrong in hairstyles? No one cares! Your God does not care! Why are u like this? Haba! I dont expect to see this in this century! Pls, just come out of ur delusion!
Re: The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer. by Upforgreatness(f): 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
pansophic:
Do you ever consider at this time we are that God is very concerned about how we dress ourselves as his children, right from the very hair on our heads to the sole of our feet?

God is very interested in your appearance if truly you belong to him and he seeks your total obedience to his word he has given us. Here are some of the things God said to us in the Bible.

He said;

"Do not conform to the pattern of this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will." Romans 12:2

And also;

"Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them." 1 John 2:15

These verses highlight the distinction between believers and the world, emphasizing the challenges and choices faced by those seeking to live in accordance with their faith.

The very "world" the Bible is making reference to are the ungodly things we find around us. From the latest trends to the latest fashion, to the new gadgets, to the glorified beauty norms and products and even to the lifestyle of the world, Our jealous God doesn't want us in any form to be one with them. Thus, he gave us those instructions.

Loving the world and the things in it only brings enmity and separation from God. As followers of his word, we need to understand this and make our adjustments where necessary if we ever desire to be where he is. This may be hard for us to accept but it is necessary and rewarding to our souls. By the guidance and support of the Holy Spirit, we shall conquer all there is to conquer.

Thereby, the issue of hairstyle comes in. What manner of hairstyle do you (if you have a good level of discernment) think Jesus had when he was alive here on earth? What manner of hairstyle do you believe the apostles and godly women in those days put on? If you are a honest person within yourself, you will know that it definitely has no resemblance with the arrogant and lustful appearance of today.

As true believers in Christ, the names of these haircuts are supposed to irritate us alone compared to wearing them. They give the vibe of worldliness and canality and do not speak of or glorify God at all. Their design is of the ungodly world of which God himself is enemy to and shouldn't be put on, practiced or admired by anyone who claims to belong to him.

Remember Leviticus 19:27 (NIV): "Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard."

This scripture emphasizes on the detestable appearance of hairstyles which involves the cutting of the hair at the sides of the head such as those mentioned above. Most boys and men alike today act contrary to this verse by cutting the corners of their hair and leaving the middle to be full. This will only bring God's judgment upon us as we are being disobedient to his word in that verse. You may feel, "this is far stretched and insignificant today" or "it applies to only a specific set of people".

Dear friend, it applies to all God's children. God doesn't seek half obedience or service but a total of our personality ranging from the heart, to the mind and even our bodily appearance. You need to accept this message as many has fallen and been judged because of it.

1 Peter 3:3-4 (NIV): "Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight."

1 Timothy 2:9-10 (NIV): "I also want the women to dress modestly, with DECENCY AND PROPRIETY, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God."

A deep research on the origin of these things will reveal that these things are from the ungodly world and the devil, not from the Father who chose us. They are the vices of the devil to trap as many women as he can to fall with him to destruction and putting them on will make this a reality for you when you leave this world.

The Bible urges women to be decent in their appearance as God wants there to be a stark difference in appearance between his own daughters and that of the world which by design tinting, relaxing, perming and attachments to the hair won't give. Yes dear reader, this is true though you may be told otherwise, accept the truth and make adjustments where necessary as a daughter of the Lord you are - to be natural in your appearance as he had created you. Keeping your hair long, neat and well dressed without any forms of artificial beauty attached to it. You're beautiful in the eyes of the Lord just the way you are and making artificial changes to your appearance will only separate you from God and puts you up for his judgment.

Romans 12:1 (NIV): "Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship."

3. The total scraping of the hairs on the head or keeping of long hair as a Man.

Ezekiel 44:20 (NIV): "They must not shave their heads or let their hair grow long, but they are to keep the hair of their heads trimmed."

Scraping your hair until your scalp appears is detestable unto God just as the style of keeping a long hair as a man. God spoke his mind, his very heart of what he desires for his people in that verse and other verses in his word. If he had no issues with such, he wouldn't have made it known as God never gives empty words or speaks to just to fill the silence. You need to understand that you aren't just any ordinary individual but one who is chosen by God through salvation as a priest unto him forever. Thus, you have to live your life in accordance with that which pleases him as this and only this is your true service to Him. Doing otherwise will only make you a rebel and a sinner before him.

1 Peter 2:9 (NIV): "But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light."

If you're reading this, it is because God wants you to. You're blessed by his grace to be here. Do not abuse or waste it. You don't belong to this world and you're surely going somewhere beyond this world. You may go tomorrow, next year or the other years to come. By the mercies of God, be wise enough to make corrections through the Holy Spirit as you are loved by Christ who died for you and I. Accept this truth from him with your heart and live by it genuinely. You are a precious soul to Jesus who died for you and that is why you're privileged to be alive to read this. Make wise use of this privilege to correct your errors as only the truth can save you if you apply it to your life. Grace of the Lord be with you.

Study your Bible very well the things of the world being referred to are the lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes, pride of life

1 john 2:15-16

Stop misquoting the bible

Peace ✌️
Re: The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer. by pansophic(m): 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
CandidAdmin:

Phones were originated from the world. It's also wordly appreciated. Is it then sinful?

Phones and other devices are not worn on the body. Moreover I used one to share this message of truth just some hours ago. Don't fight with the truth my brother. The truth will only uplift you eventually.
Re: The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer. by PeachtreeReside(f): 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2023
The State of the heart does matter more than these outward show of piety which I do not think matters to God.

Isn't God a lover of beauty? Does He want us to be bland and ordinary looking?

Who gave us the imagination to be creative and artistic?

Why didn't God just make 1 or 2 boring colours and call it a day?

For women, be modest and covered up.
Look good and smell great too.

Makeup should be moderate so the inner beauty will have chance to breath.

I sometimes think God is not as complicated as some make him out to be. The complicatedness comes from Men and Women who make it complicated.
Re: The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer. by pansophic(m): 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2023
DoctorAyukebot:
Epistles and letters written to the people and the culture of Corinth, Romans, etc should now govern Africans with different skin and hair texture in a totally different era. As for the verses of Leviticus we as Christians are no longer under the law of Moses, that's why we now eat pork, tortoise etc.

One thing I love about God, is how bigger he is than people say. Our hair style is not his worry. I am certain the Ethiopian Eunuch had a different hair style to Philip. He is more concerned about the heart 1Samuel 16: 7 says But the Lord said to Samuel, 'Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him; for the Lord does not see as mortals see; they look on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.

Jesus didn't eradicate the law but fulfilled it. God's word never changes. In the Bible, specifically in the Gospel of Matthew, Jesus says in Matthew 5:17 (ESV): "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them." This emphasizes Jesus's fulfillment of the Old Testament law rather than abolishing it."

And moreover God also cares about your body. Remember Romans 12:1 (ESV) states: "I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship."
Re: The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer. by GeeM: 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2023
Josywhyte:

I'm telling u. U see them act as if they've dined with God or Jesus himself.

I swear the thing dey surprise me

2 Likes

Re: The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer. by pansophic(m): 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2023
Upforgreatness:

Study your Bible very well the things of the world being referred to are the lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes, pride of life

1 john 2:15-16

Stop misquoting the bible

Peace ✌️

The haircuts and hairdos I highlighted falls under the lust of the flesh and the pride of life.
Re: The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer. by DaddyJapan(m): 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2023
pansophic:

So this is your contribution to national development?
Pontificating on "Godly hairstyles"?

I swear Steve Biko was right. The most potent weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed!
Re: The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer. by DoctorAyukebot(m): 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2023
pansophic:

Jesus didn't eradicate the law but fulfilled it. God's word never changes. In the Bible, specifically in the Gospel of Matthew, Jesus says in Matthew 5:17 (ESV): "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them." This emphasizes Jesus's fulfillment of the Old Testament law rather than abolishing it."

And moreover God also cares about your body. Remember Romans 12:1 (ESV) states: "I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship."

And yet you have been eating the pig and several other animals and food touted as unclean in Leviticus according to the law. I suppose you also do not touch your wife during her period for seven days so you don't become unclean to incur God's wrath

2 Likes

Re: The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer. by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2023
pansophic:

He said;

And also;

In Islamic faith, no attachment is allowed for females so none of those scaled through...
For the men, only full or same level cut hair is permissible too
Re: The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer. by FavouredBiano(m): 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2023
pansophic:

He said;

And also;

You fanatics should stop making the death of our Lord Jesus a joke! Stop making it seem like being a Christian is a very impracticable thing!

What's all this nonsense?!

Do you think that God will honestly send someone to hell and make light the suffering and death of His son, just because of hairstyle?

3 Likes

Re: The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer. by FavouredBiano(m): 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2023
pansophic:

No. As a true believer in Jesus, a low and even trimming of the hair is acceptable without total balding or carving (shaping) of the edges of the head or beard. Anything more than this is condemnable according to the Bible. It may be a hard message but it is the truth my friend.

Shut the hell up! Truth according to which bible?
Re: The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer. by FavouredBiano(m): 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2023
pansophic:

The haircuts and hairdos I highlighted falls under the lust of the flesh and the pride of life.

You're mad 😡
Re: The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer. by Plus1234: 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2023
pansophic:

Do you know it is a sin to add to the Word of God? Modesty is what is needed to be preached and nudity is to be frowned upon. If at the end of the day you hold grudges ,malice and secret sins and you are telling us the hair that God approves,you are on your way to hell.Modesty with Holiness is what to be preached.
Re: The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer. by Goodlyhrt(m): 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2023
Antoeni:
Because of Envy and Jealousy, some people will never patronize you even if you're selling Long life and Prosperity.
E pain me say this woman wey you post na AI

1 Like

Re: The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer. by Benleo991: 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2023
Well written...
Re: The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer. by babaRUNtinz(m): 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2023
Wàá sherey... Deputy God! Judgement starts from una.
Re: The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer. by pansophic(m): 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2023
PeachtreeReside:
The State of the heart does matter more than these outward show of piety which I do not think matters to God.

Isn't God a lover of beauty? Does He want us to be bland and ordinary looking?

Who gave us the imagination to be creative and artistic?

Why didn't God just make 1 or 2 boring colours and call it a day?

For women, be modest and covered up.
Look good and smell great too.

Makeup should be moderate so the inner beauty will have chance to breath.

I sometimes think God is not as complicated as some make him out to be. The complicatedness comes from Men and Women who make it complicated.

Click on this link and meditate. God be with you.

https://www.eternityrace.com/2014/10/990-years-in-kingdom-of-darkness-by.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Tailors And Disappointment: Share Your Experiences / Male Transformation Wit Make Up (photo) / Tips For Maintaining Braids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.