Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker (35570 Views)

‘How Fubara, Wike Reached Truce’ - Rivers Lawmaker, Enemi George / Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker by obaidan: 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2023
CJStarz:
Wike, in all his smartness,use im own hand bring an ant infested wood upon himself.
Indeed,God has a way of humiliating the Proud!
D whole Fubara thing go dey do am like film

He is not smart. A smart person will do some self assessment. If he was smart, he would have realized that the source of his power is the fact that he controls the funds in rivers state and everyone wants to be on his side because of that.
If he was smart, he would know that they best time to let go was the moment another person became the chief executive of that rich state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker by ChristianMuslim: 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2023
Fubara learnt how to demolish structure from oga wike the demolisher.. Next place to demolish is wike house in obio okpor

2 Likes

Re: Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker by Appletek: 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
He's about to join that Kano Governor and Ihedioha.
Demolishers union
Re: Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker by specialmati(m): 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2023
Tjra:
All the IPOBdients on Nairaland are suddenly in support of Fubara.

I just don't understand these people and their love for chaos.
grin grin grin grin grin grin and someone said all skull miners are in support of wike to be in Abuja and be ruling River state.and you think skull miners are still in charge of their brain.just like buhari ruling from duara after he had left office.no wonder Lagos builder still rule Lagos after leaving office.one day you guy will be free from bondage till then,let the old man still use una brain since it's useless

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker by Cmeo(m): 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2023
stormborn28:

This is not the first and won't be the last.

Wike did worse to Amaechi , I didn't see you asking for prosecute by DSS by taking away immunity

Believe me, I didn't follow the Wike - Amaechi saga or I better say I was not interested in Nigeria issues then. But with this event that I am following, pulling the House of Assembly or any other public building down by whosoever did it now or in the past for personal reasons amounted to gross abuse of immunity and such immunity should be removed or reviewed
Re: Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker by slim75d(m): 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. I remember that Yoruba adage that if a house is peaceful it is because the illegitimate child in that family has not grown up. The day anyone wakes up to demolish a state house of Assembly in Yorubaland, that politician and his descendants are cancelled forever niyen!

A Governor still has Bosses in Yorubaland! Sim Fubara and Wike need to be called to order.

What Fubara did must be investigated by the Department of State Security (DSS) and if he is found culpable,, Sim Fubara must be prosecuted after office, made to refund the money and jailed so that no power drunk Governor will ever try this again. This is not different from what Donald Trump did on Jan 6 attack on the US legislature for which he is now being tried along with those who destroyed the US capitol.

I can't even imagine Seyi Makinde demolishing Oyo state House of Assembly where the likes of Pa Awo, Pa Akintola and other Legends treaded. Haba! Check my signature for free stuffs!

arrant nonsense! You think Rivers State is a yoruba land where you lick as§. Baba ti so pe
No one can control rivers the way tinubu turned people to zombies in Lagos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker by eldoradoxx: 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2023
searchng4love:

On ex parte order? Nope.... Fubara will be taught a lesson and a very bitter one.
When he has the courts in Rivers State in his pockets, orders and counter orders will be flying around till his tenure ends, some will go to Supreme Court and back.
Re: Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker by Mrpojj(m): 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
Antoeni:
No SIM NO Network
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2023
Sim has finally called Obaseki. grin
Re: Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker by Bashirjaja01(m): 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker by Judolisco(m): 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2023
Dreal1247:
Fubara may be Wike 's political son or disciple. But if Wike doesn't thread with caution, he may be advancing his political disaster through picking a fight which Fubara. Many people in Rivers State are no longer happy with Wike.
many rivers people don't care man... Fubara was brought in as a puppet and should do d work of a puppet
Re: Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker by Mitsurugi(m): 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. I remember that Yoruba adage that if a house is peaceful it is because the illegitimate child in that family has not grown up. The day anyone wakes up to demolish a state house of Assembly in Yorubaland, that politician and his descendants are cancelled forever niyen!

A Governor still has Bosses in Yorubaland! Sim Fubara and Wike need to be called to order.

What Fubara did must be investigated by the Department of State Security (DSS) and if he is found culpable,, Sim Fubara must be prosecuted after office, made to refund the money and jailed so that no power drunk Governor will ever try this again. This is not different from what Donald Trump did on Jan 6 attack on the US legislature for which he is now being tried along with those who destroyed the US capitol.

I can't even imagine Seyi Makinde demolishing Oyo state House of Assembly where the likes of Pa Awo, Pa Akintola and other Legends treaded. Haba! Check my signature for free stuffs!

I don't have to read a paragraph of your rubbish to know it's you. Ogbeni get free sense

2 Likes

Re: Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker by stormborn28(m): 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2023
Cmeo:

Believe me, I didn't follow the Wike - Amaechi saga or I better say I was not interested in Nigeria issues then. But with this event that I am following, pulling the House of Assembly or any other public building down by whosoever did it now or in the past for personal reasons amounted to gross abuse of immunity and such immunity should be removed or reviewed

Such thing should not cause immunity to suddenly be removed... You need to understand the remote cause of events leading to what you are seeing today...that building was bombed by who knows who.. The foundation of that building would have been weakened.. So for public safety, the building need to be renovated or completely demolished. So that is exactly what is happening
Re: Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker by stormborn28(m): 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2023
obaidan:

leave make e dey play..when wike banned amaechi from entering rivers state e no say make dem remove immunity
when wike appointed 300 thousand thugs and called them special advisers, e no say make dem commot immunity

Those miscreants can say nonsense sometimes

1 Like

Re: Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker by maasoap(m): 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
He's a kid, he doesn't know what he's doing. He will keep listening to whatever advice people give him from now onwards just to look like he's really in charge. grin grin grin
Re: Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker by maasoap(m): 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2023
Antoeni:
Wike is Not the Only Strategist. Some persons Are Better than Hm. Fubara Has Proved Himself

Strategist? Really? This is what an African or specifically a Nigerian stragist looks like? grin grin grin
Destructive behaviour is Nigerian strategy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker by Sunday2021: 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2023
viodemus:
So fubara did not give notice before the demolition?

That is arrogance, pure arrogance by fubara.

Igbos, we need to be very careful of such an authoritarian around us. When he is done with rivers, he will probably decide to go and calm the islamics northerners, by being anti igbo; which is the islamics north and sw agenda. He might then encourage systemic genocide and igbo encircling and suppressing.

Wike needs to leave fubara alone to lead, but the igbos need to start shinning the tribal checklight on his administration. Hopefully he is not on that timeline. If not, make we mo make am form voltron finish, against us. We need to support him on general success, but if he deviate, we suppose know what to do.

the building is meant to collapse this afternoon according to expert advice, so the governor cannot sit down and allow a dilapidated building fall and kill Innocent people.
Re: Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker by Sunday2021: 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
Cmeo:

Imaging if buhari want to still detect for tinubu, what will you say?
Re: Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker by pmatchuks: 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
See who is talking, someone they bought form for?? make una get sense kwanu, no worry when u are ejected out through by-elections ,your eye go clear.
Re: Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker by viodemus: 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2023
Sunday2021:
the building is meant to collapse this afternoon according to expert advice, so the governor cannot sit down and allow a dilapidated building fall and kill Innocent people.

I thought it was burnt in some sections. Anyways, thank you for the expanded info. I agree with you, if that was the case.
Re: Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker by Sunday2021: 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
Buhari handed over power to tinubu and remained silent, why can't Wine also allow governor fubara rule in peace.
Re: Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker by stasius: 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2023
All na personal belongings! grin grin grin angry angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker by justmondris: 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Fubara 2-1 wike
How Wike take get 1 ? wetin he do. He he balls just they hit posts
Re: Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker by justmondris: 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2023
Yeeyo:
Fubara take it gentle not to hurt urself

He has been taking it gently since. This advice should be given to Wike.
Re: Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker by justmondris: 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2023
Yeeyo:
Fubara take it gentle not to hurt urself

He has been taking it gently since. This advice should be given to Wike. Minister and a seating governor na mate for the governor state?
Re: Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker by shimolv: 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2023
Re: Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker by eteba(m): 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2023
Wike has lost the goodwill of rivers people, he will be disgraced accordingly.
Re: Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker by CoronaVirusPro: 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2023
Fubara must be a dullard!

How can you go to the extent of demolishing an iconic structure of such importance and magnitude.

Height of stupidity, foolishness and madness!

In places like China, Fubara would have been made to face a firing squad, and probably buried with concrete.
Re: Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker by CoronaVirusPro: 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2023
Bashirjaja01:
I love this man tactics of politics kudus Governor Fubara

You love the tactics of demolishing a whole House of Assembly?

And someone will tell me Nigeria has a future....
Re: Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker by NewDea4: 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker by Madiadu65: 11:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
Tinubu should call Wike to order. His government cannot afford these distractions now that Nigerian economy needs government's full concentration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? / Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' / IPOB On Ebubeagu: Register With New Security Outfit & Join Your Ancestors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.