Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,747 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Lady Searching For Soulmate! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Lady Searching For Soulmate! (8288 Views)

SOULMATE WHATS APP GROUP STRICTLY ADULTS (GUYS & LADIES) 20YRS AND ABOVE / Lady Searching For A Nice,decent Guy For A Relationship / Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2011
@op: please post your own attributes and lets see what you have to offer, i meet all your requirements, but i myself have attributes i want in a woman and i wouldn't want to shortchange myself.
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 27, 2011
@Tani how are you and compliment os the season. I am yinka from osun state, A 30 year old guy who resides in abuja. I am so glad to see your msg on here. Please do your thing and dont let no one bring you down with their pointless words. For the lesbian, thanks for not giving in to her evil thought. I will mail you full information about me, with my pix. Thanks and stay bless in the lord.
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 27, 2011
Truluvguy:

@Tani how are you and compliment os the season. I am yinka from osun state, A 30 year old guy who resides in abuja. I am so glad to see your msg on here. Please do your thing and dont let no one bring you down with their pointless words.

For the lesbian, thanks for not giving in to her evil thought. I will mail you full information about me, with my pix. Thanks and stay bless in the lord.
so u are interested ni? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

No wonder all the comments. lol grin
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 27, 2011
Yes toba i am, she sounds interesting.
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 27, 2011
but but but.

Im always skeptical about this kinda thing oo.

The ladies i ve moved with from here, we didnt start like this.

we started as friends here for weeks before we moved over to other platforms.

Tell her to post more info about her self

May God guide us aright
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 27, 2011
Well definitely that is gonna be a private chat btw her and anyone who got what she requires. she isn't rushing things. her email is there for a private msg, she only came on this forum to get her heart desire since she cant find it outside. my brother God work miraculously.
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by toogbaski: 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2011
i dont think dis young lady is serious
taniboo and missbox are the same person, when any guy communicates with her she will lead u on and then abruptly cut off communcation for no reason!
she did it to my cousin as missbox and to me as taniboo.its either she is a dreamer or she is a player,though i just suspect its cos she doesnt know what she wants OR she thinks she is too beautiful for those who ask her out.
truluvguy try ur luck sha
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2011
Thanks bro.
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2011
toogbaski:

taniboo and missbox are the same person, when any guy communicates with her she will lead u on and then abruptly cut off communication for no reason!
she did it to my cousin as missbox and to me as taniboo.its either she is a dreamer or she is a player,though i just suspect its cos she doesn't know what she wants OR she thinks she is too beautiful for those who ask her out.
truluvguy try your luck sha
nice response.

That's what I'm trying to tell truluvguy. U cant just trust any lady that joins a forum with the sole aim of finding her Mr right just like that. Most of them are overzealous and always looking for millionaire to suck.

Like i said, start with friendship here and then move on.

She cut off communication cos she probably has in mind what she's looking for and none of u guys met are requirement or she was just being ridiculous with her wishes
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by taniboo: 12:24am On Dec 28, 2011
toogbaski:

[/b]taniboo and missbox are the same person,[b] when any guy communicates with her she will lead u on and then abruptly cut off communcation for no reason!
she did it to my cousin as missbox and to me as taniboo.its either she is a dreamer or she is a player,though i just suspect its cos she doesnt know what she wants OR she thinks she is too beautiful for those who ask her out.
truluvguy try your luck sha

its a strange world here indeed. i think i would take a friends advice and just forget about finding a honest person here. most of the replies on this thread make it seem that most nigerians are just out to bash and discourage.
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by toogbaski: 1:03am On Dec 28, 2011
u will find someone honest when u r honest urself and u respect other people's feelings.
i know ladies like to be treated like princesses but u hv to learn to treat guys like princes too!
u come online nd ask pple to contact u cos u would like a rship, u post several criteria:some serious guys summon the courage to call u nd u gt talkin THEN midway u shut them out,no xplanations nd no reasons, d least u could do was show some respect nd tell them ur reasons e.t.c
then months later u turn up wit anoda username nd d same thing repeats itself! if i was to guess,i would say d reason u r havin difficulty gettin a gud man online n offline is cos u hav unrealistic xpectations and countless gud guys r passin by ryt unda ur nose!
change ur ways
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2011
toogbaski:

u will find someone honest when u r honest urself and u respect other people's feelings.
i know ladies like to be treated like princesses but u hv to learn to treat guys like princes too!
u come online nd ask pple to contact u cos u would like a rship, u post several criteria:some serious guys summon the courage to call u nd u gt talkin THEN midway u shut them out,no xplanations nd no reasons, d least u could do was show some respect nd tell them your reasons e.t.c
then months later u turn up wit anoda username nd d same thing repeats itself! if i was to guess,i would say d reason u r havin difficulty gettin a gud man online n offline is cos u hav unrealistic xpectations and countless gud guys r passin by ryt unda your nose!
change your ways

WOW. once again ur post is toogbaski and gbabeski.

These girls of nowadays feels they are smart.

The op is indirectly seeking Mike Adenuga's son or may be babangidaos son.

Call a spade a spade. she must be seeking for one hell of over established guy.

op hit me up. My dad is a senator of the federal republic
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by taniboo: 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2011

i guess its not worth being here anymore. thanks all the same.
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by afrodoc(m): 1:08am On Dec 31, 2011
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 31, 2011
Tanni is only looking for where to dig her gold. she isn't real with those nice write up.
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2011
A word they say is enough for the wise.

I thought i warned Truluvguy to becareful of criminally minded pple on NL but he got carried away by a potential scamming gold digger.
Truluvguy:

@Tani how are you and compliment os the season. I am yinka from osun state, A 30 year old guy who resides in abuja. I am so glad to see your msg on here. Please do your thing and dont let no one bring you down with their pointless words. For the lesbian, thanks for not giving in to her evil thought. I will mail you full information about me, with my pix. Thanks and stay bless in the lord.
toba:

nice response.

That's what I'm trying to tell truluvguy. U cant just trust any lady that joins a forum with the sole aim of finding her Mr right just like that. Most of them are overzealous and always looking for millionaire to suck.

Like i said, start with friendship here and then move on.

She cut off communication cos she probably has in mind what she's looking for and none of u guys met are requirement or she was just being ridiculous with her wishes
Truluvguy:

Tanni is only looking for where to dig her gold. she isn't real with those nice write up.
now u can see for ur self. Im old enough to know these criminal's tactics. Like i said she's looking for someone to milk and its better for her to go seek politicians.

U cant just register and seek a partner straight awa without first being active.

My very close female pal here on NL is one gentle and reserved lady. We met here and we became friends on NL for months before we started communicating outside Nl. Same way i do with others.
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by delaruh(m): 3:48am On Jan 17, 2012
@dyt I have Love Machine for you ,contact me on davidpinion11@yahoo.com if you are interested.
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by Solahans7: 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2012
@Poster, I sent you a mail and expecting your response.
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by Natravid(f): 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2012
Hi guys. I'm looking for a soul mate too.  cry. heres my email ad foladeride@yahoo.com
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by coderXO(m): 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2012
Dyt: tot u had a date wit CoderXo

hA!

lol is Dyt toasting for me?

Taniboo, I just sent you an email.
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by Lilshaddy(m): 9:38am On Mar 30, 2012
Any hot and sexy lady in here,i am really good at what i do,i will be the best thing you ever had when it comes to sex,i can make you reach orgasm as many times as possible and can make u squirt,even locate ur G spot.Call or text me 08099743987
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by V8: 10:42am On Mar 30, 2012
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by Grassroot: 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2012
??
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2012
Natravid: Hi guys. I'm looking for a soul mate too.  cry. heres my email ad foladeride@yahoo.com
Una no dey tire?
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2012
Nigerian guys on NL, una dey 4uckup die, kia! every girl that comes with one M&B story to mock u guys, all of una go just dey fall ayakata like bag of fufu....sighs...guys pls learn, so Nigerian girls won't keep taking u guys for a ride...try being hard like they do act most times, even if ur lonely, act like them; & believe me, if 80% of guys start acting & ignoring Nigerian ladies like they do to guys, soon, ladies will be knocking on ur doors for a date. but wen wud that happen, when Nigerian guys always get so freaky when they hear: i am rose, tina, jane, omosexy, chioma, marriam, onome, ibiye, etc looking for a guy to date? guys pls wisen up, u guys are d reason(s) Nigerian ladies play hard to get for u cos u flock around them asking them out alot that they see themselves as queens even the ugly ones. learn, learn guys pls for our own good o.

1 Like

Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by nababagod(m): 6:40am On Apr 23, 2012
taniboo:

i guess its not worth being here anymore. thanks all the same.

have you found him?
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by sweetglory: 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2012
am looking for serious relationship,if u r interested call dis no 08066795483
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by Dynaman(m): 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2012
U r still young n not experienced go n get urself disvargined first mtchewwww...ibo/hause
tribalistic junk
taniboo: Hi guys,here is my story,I wuld keep it as short and simple as possible.im new here,and reading tru d previous threads,it seems like a frightening world out there bcuz wen anyone starts a thread like mine,everyone jumps to prosecute and turn it into a joke.plz dis is not a joke.

Anyway back to d point.im here looking for my soulmate.the kind of man that I know would always be there for me and I'd always be there for him.so abit about me.I am in my 20's,working class woman, christain,loving,faithful and gentle.d issue is that I dont go out much so I dont get to meet many people,but where I work and all around me,I get people trying to date me,but they are not my type(I dont drink and I aint party crazy)but im looking for that special one.If u fall in the following category,feel free to email me details about urself and pictures,then we can talk
1. Yoruba man (Ages 27-32)
2.Christain and God fearing
3.Working class
4.Bloodgroup AA(cuz im AS)
5.Caring/loving/f
aithful
6.Goodlooking
7.Honest and easy going.
8.Single and without child
9.No drinkers/smokers or club goers.

NOTE!! Plz if ur ibo/hausa or from another tribe,or if ur age is below/above,or if ur blood group doesn't match,or if for any reason u dont fall in dis category,plz plz dont bother,I dont need timewasters! Im not looking for a fling,so plz only those with genuine interests shuld email me.My email is Tanimomo200@yahoo.com

God bless you smiley
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by shawn5ng(m): 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2012
If u are really serious about getting a serious guy for a relationship add me up on BB and let know more about each other. Add me up on 314eb039
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by shawn5ng(m): 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2012
If u are really serious about it add me up on 314eb039. Let's talk.
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by bjbaba: 10:07am On Sep 14, 2012
baby girl am interested but i will neva stop taking ciggrette if u can cope wit dat hola me on 07025591562
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by iyknaz(m): 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2012
U'r so pathetic. U want a man that has all these qualities, but the big question is: what qualities do u possess that makes u derserve a man with such qualities. I pity d unfortunate man that will even consider replying dis rubbish u call a thread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Sugar Mummy Scam Cartel! / Old And New Members Of Nairaland, Introduce Yourselves And Have Fun. / Discussion Continues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.