Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,996 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Lady Searching For Soulmate! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Lady Searching For Soulmate! (8291 Views)

SOULMATE WHATS APP GROUP STRICTLY ADULTS (GUYS & LADIES) 20YRS AND ABOVE / Lady Searching For A Nice,decent Guy For A Relationship / Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by sarah1983(f): 6:03am On Nov 08, 2013
29EA7FD3 dat is my pin and my number is 070395443 kiss,age frm 30 to 40years yea
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by Blackskin: 9:15am On Nov 11, 2013
taniboo: Hi guys,here is my story,I wuld keep it as short and simple as possible.im new here,and reading tru d previous threads,it seems like a frightening world out there bcuz wen anyone starts a thread like mine,everyone jumps to prosecute and turn it into a joke.plz dis is not a joke.

Anyway back to d point.im here looking for my soulmate.the kind of man that I know would always be there for me and I'd always be there for him.so abit about me.I am in my 20's,working class woman, christain,loving,faithful and gentle.d issue is that I dont go out much so I dont get to meet many people,but where I work and all around me,I get people trying to date me,but they are not my type(I dont drink and I aint party crazy)but im looking for that special one.If u fall in the following category,feel free to email me details about urself and pictures,then we can talk
1. Yoruba man (Ages 27-32)
2.Christain and God fearing
3.Working class
4.Bloodgroup AA(cuz im AS)
5.Caring/loving/faithful
6.Goodlooking
7.Honest and easy going.
8.Single and without child
9.No drinkers/smokers or club goers.

NOTE!! Plz if ur ibo/hausa or from another tribe,or if ur age is below/above,or if ur blood group doesn't match,or if for any reason u dont fall in dis category,plz plz dont bother,I dont need timewasters! Im not looking for a fling,so plz only those with genuine interests shuld email me.My email is Tanimomo200@yahoo.com

God bless you smiley
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by Blackskin: 9:17am On Nov 11, 2013
taniboo: Hi guys,here is my story,I wuld keep it as short and simple as possible.im new here,and reading tru d previous threads,it seems like a frightening world out there bcuz wen anyone starts a thread like mine,everyone jumps to prosecute and turn it into a joke.plz dis is not a joke.

Anyway back to d point.im here looking for my soulmate.the kind of man that I know would always be there for me and I'd always be there for him.so abit about me.I am in my 20's,working class woman, christain,loving,faithful and gentle.d issue is that I dont go out much so I dont get to meet many people,but where I work and all around me,I get people trying to date me,but they are not my type(I dont drink and I aint party crazy)but im looking for that special one.If u fall in the following category,feel free to email me details about urself and pictures,then we can talk
3.Working class
5.Caring/loving/faithful
6.Goodlooking
7.Honest and easy going.

NOTE!! Plz if ur ibo/hausa or from another tribe,or if ur age is below/above,or if ur blood group doesn't match,or if for any reason u dont fall in dis category,plz plz dont bother,I dont need timewasters! Im not looking for a fling,so plz only those with genuine interests shuld email me.My email is Tanimomo200@yahoo.com
I falls in all d category except 1 d tribe.... Cus I'm an igbo guy...thanks
God bless you smiley
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by obinice2020(m): 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hi beloveds,happy sunday?hope u are enjoying ur self?if u are not try to b/c we only have one life to live.I will not say am new in narialand form,just that I don't talk or reply,am a guy and am intrersted in the unknown,I love making pals,wether male or female for as long as u have something new to showe me u are welcome,u can whatsup me on +2347032023370 or pink me on 21c52c50.thanks for ur understanding[color=#000099][/color] kiss
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by yemmat2008(m): 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
taniboo:
Hi guys,here is my story,I wuld keep it as short and simple as possible.im new here,and reading tru d previous threads,it seems like a frightening world out there bcuz wen anyone starts a thread like mine,everyone jumps to prosecute and turn it into a joke.plz dis is not a joke.

3.Working class
5.Caring/loving/faithful
6.Goodlooking
7.Honest and easy going.

God bless you smiley
. I want you to understand this. Truth is, I'll never know all there is to know about you just as you will never know all there is to know about me. Humans are by nature too complicated to be understood fully. So, we can choose either to approach our fellow human beings with suspicion or to approach them with an open mind, a dash of optimism and a great deal of candour. TinoboooooooooOOoooOoooOooOoooO my number is 07032779661
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 18, 2015
A matured lady btw the age range of 20-27 can add me up on bbm with 333A75E0.Lagos based only
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by bvegas2020: 11:21am On Feb 16, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by ib4uakpele: 1:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
UNCONDITIONAL LOVE: God love you so much more than He can say that “He gave His only begotten Son” to save you,to redeem you,to give you a life of abundance and your expectation. This is to tell you how much value God's love have placed on you over all things. If He Can give His only begotten son for you,He'll do anything freely for you according to {Romans8:32}, He that spared not His own Son,but delivered him up for us all,how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? Please do send this Message to ten person's; He that winneth soul is wise {Daniel12:3}.
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by olaidedave(m): 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by olajosy: 12:55am On Feb 20, 2016
Hi, nice meeting u. I'm Joseph...... Are u still single and searching lady cos I'm available 4u if u need a serious and honest relationship. My WhatsApp number is 07032059260. Pls get back to me asap
Re: Lady Searching For Soulmate! by Captshigo: 2:10am On Mar 05, 2016
Hello am samuel base in ibadan oyo state ready to meet responsible and mature ladies frm south west only feel free to add me on whatsap on dis 07069414891for further discussion tanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Sugar Mummy Scam Cartel! / Old And New Members Of Nairaland, Introduce Yourselves And Have Fun. / Stupedinluv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.