Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals (28295 Views)

Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State / Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate / Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by FreeStuffsNG: 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2023
I went to Thailand to rest, check my medicals – Adeleke

Adeleke urges medical doctors to tackle system’s quackery
Gov Ademola Adeleke of Osun State

Osun State Governor, Ademola Adeleke has disclosed that he travelled to Bangkok, Thailand for vacation and used the opportunity to check his medicals in a bid to keep fit.

The Governor while speaking with newsmen upon his return to Nigeria on Wednesday morning, said he is back, fit and ready for more work.

“I went to Bangkok in Thailand for my vacation and I seized the opportunity to check my medicals and as you can see, I am fully fit, he said.

A statement issued earlier by his spokesperson, Olawale Rasheed revealed that the Governor stated that he was elated to be back and denounced claims that he was sick.

“I’m elated to be back in Nigeria in the midst of my people. You all can see I’m in an excited mood as I’m now recharged and refreshed to deliver more good governance and service delivery to the people of Osun.

“The insinuation of whether I’m sick or otherwise is unfounded. I am as fit as fiddle. I went on a working vacation to both recharge and meet partners for the development and progress of our state.

“Those spreading falsehood about my trip are just embarrassed and dumbfounded with our achievements. That’s why they’re spreading all those unfounded rumours.

“I’m back now, hale and hearty. The good work continues in Osun”, the statement reads.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/12/i-went-to-thailand-to-rest-check-my-medicals-adeleke/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by FreeStuffsNG: 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2023
We wish you soonest complete recovery sir.

Please when next you need to go for that long for your health, don't wait until the opposition party expose you and you now need to return hurriedly, just hand over to your Deputy so you can rest and attend enough to your health. Check my signature for free stuffs!

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by illicit(m): 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2023
Oya dance...

🕺

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Bliss62: 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2023
cool

Hmmmn

Bangkok is Prostitution capital of the world

Vacation in Thailand is usually for Juju or Olosho

Sex tourism and Magic

Governor Adeleke don go flex and upgrade him red hand beed

Reminds me of Rochas Okorocha and Abacha's love for India

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Prigidypogodo(f): 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2023
Bliss62:
Hmmmn

accumulate
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Bliss62: 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
accumulate

Asthmatic
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Houseontherock1: 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2023
Thailand is the real holiday destination...so so much to do without restrictions or monitoring...plus good food and plenty of Thai massage. From regular prostitutes to katoeys and the rest... it's the land of sex tourism indeed

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by BloomingDale(f): 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2023
Can’t rest and do your medicals in your shithole country?

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by brain54(m): 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Hmmmn

Vacation in Thailand is usually for Juju or Olosho

Sex tourism and Magic

Hmmmn...

Not far from the truth.

What other way to rest?

Thailand of all places!

9 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Bliss62: 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2023
brain54:

Hmmmn...

Not far from the truth.

What other way to rest?

Thailand of all places!

Massage with happy hours

Lol

Nigerian Politicians are funny

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by BloomingDale(f): 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2023
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Bliss62: 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
BloomingDale:

Prick don disappear inside him fat. Him no fit knack again.

Kikikiki

Dem go massage am for am

2 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Raskimonojendor: 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
Thailand is an holiday destination. Baba went on vacation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by duduade: 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
Awon ole oshi

As if he was going for vacations steady steady before he became a Gov

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by happney65: 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2023
You no fit check your vitals for UCH abi? undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by dododawa1: 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2023
Thailand

To rest.

Wetin do Osun STATE.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by dododawa1: 5:30pm On Dec 13, 2023
Awon werey
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Urheadmaster(m): 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2023
Have you seen any Nigerian politician campaigning after winning election

duduade:
Awon ole oshi

As if he was going for vacations steady steady before he became a Gov

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by yomalex(m): 6:42pm On Dec 13, 2023
Okay
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by nairalanda1(m): 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2023
cheesy

Before you start abusing him for going abroad...consider Osun state budget....140 billion naira.

Nigeria health care budget is 1.3 trillion naira or 1.7 billion dollars

Thailand spent 26 billion dollars on health...let that sink in.

You people won't vote for or force your leaders to develop an economy that is diversified, and free of just reliance on oil. Na the same APC and PDP you dey vote, and expect change?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by buygala(m): 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2023
Thighland

Bangcock grin

Weldone Mr Jackson

19 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by datola: 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2023
Why must it be Thai or any other obodo.. country. No place in your country to rest or have you checked medically.

Just imagine US president going on vacation and medical check up in China.

Watch out for another rotunda dance by the governor. And the people laugh, hail him and continue business as usual.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by id4sho(m): 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2023
Which kind rest undecided how many hours flight and stop over tongue

Yeye country

3 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Scrupulous419(m): 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2023
BloomingDale:
Can’t rest and do your medicals in your shithole country?

The fuckie fuckie governor fit don promise the Thai girl wen nak am well say," i will be back; i love your service and country.

Wasting tax payer gbala for Thai toto

very sok away shit hole corn-tree.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Honestfrend: 6:45pm On Dec 13, 2023
Thief... U went to rest in another country and also do medicals there too.. Your country don't have hospitals that u can do your medicals..

I won't be surprise if some urchins come and defend him.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Dareal90s(m): 6:45pm On Dec 13, 2023
The man can't rest in his beloved Nigeria, it's a big shame.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by lexy2014: 6:45pm On Dec 13, 2023
what a clown. so there is nowhere to rest and check medicals in the entire Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Houseofglam7(f): 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2023
🫤
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by hakym619(m): 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2023
R
Re: Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals by Atarakpa: 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2023
Oga if you want yabu Baba, yabam straight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Nwoko Initiates Bill On Monthly Payment Of Rent / Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose / Naira Rain In Ekiti As Politicians Induce Voters, Security Operatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.