Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

What Is The Cost Of Designing A Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Cost Of Designing A Website? (1616 Views)

Cost Of Designing A Website With Online Payment Platform / Designing A Website: For Beginners / Cost of Designing & Hosting a Web Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cost Of Designing A Website? by IDERAWOLE(m): 10:28am On Nov 01, 2011
Just like the topic says; what is the cost of designing:

1. A basic website of between 4-7 pages?

2. An interactive,database website with all the plugins inclusive?
Re: What Is The Cost Of Designing A Website? by yawatide(f): 11:00am On Nov 01, 2011
It depends on what exactly you want. For instance, how do you define, "with all the plugins inclusive"? How do you define, "basic"? You need to be more specific - sample sites you like, what plugins you have in mind, etc.

Do clarify.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Designing A Website? by frisahost(m): 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2011
@IDERAWOLE yawatide have just said it all
Re: What Is The Cost Of Designing A Website? by darkhand: 4:40pm On Nov 01, 2011
We will charge as follows:

1. 10,000 naira
2. 25,000 naira

Contact us on fisherking48<at>yahoo dot com
Re: What Is The Cost Of Designing A Website? by IDERAWOLE(m): 4:44pm On Nov 01, 2011
I think my specs are quite clear.

-4-7 pages of webpages.

-interactive website with a database, where you can fill in forms, order for products with all the data submitted by the public available.

A good webmaster should be able to give an idea; and at bargaining point you can then narrow down the details.

Basically, someone who wants to be online wouldn't know all the website languages as you are demanding for now.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Designing A Website? by IDERAWOLE(m): 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2011
@ darkhand,

Please can you show a sample of what type you are referring to?
Re: What Is The Cost Of Designing A Website? by darkhand: 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2011
IDERAWOLE:

@ darkhand,

Sure how do I contact you? Or send me an email at the address in my first post and we will take it from there.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Designing A Website? by frisahost(m): 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2011
@iderawole i think i knw wat u want now,contact me on info@frisahost.com for more detail.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Designing A Website? by yawatide(f): 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2011
@darkhand
I troway hate for u o. No specs and you are giving price. I guess that is why I haven't had a Nigerian job in at least a year smiley

@OP
You aren't specific at all. Again, what do you mean by, "all plugins inclusive"? Are you aware that there are thousands of plugins? Let me give you a piece of advice: Anyone who tells you they can give you all plugins inclusive, watch that person because they aren't sincere.

Full disclaimer:
i am not replying to this thread because I want the job. I only want to help all parties so that we all come out better informed.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Designing A Website? by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 02, 2011
IDERAWOLE:

Just like the topic says; what is the cost of designing:

1. A basic website of between 4-7 pages?

2. An interactive,database website with all the plugins inclusive?

You need to give more details, may be a static website or dynamic website,

IDERAWOLE:

@ darkhand,

Use your due diligence,
Re: What Is The Cost Of Designing A Website? by WebSurfer(m): 12:00am On Nov 03, 2011
OP? i sugest you follow what ya-wa-tide has said,
Re: What Is The Cost Of Designing A Website? by dhtml1(m): 5:14am On Nov 03, 2011
There are millions of plugins you can use on websites. You have still not said anything as far as i am concerned.
Facebook alone has so much plugins - but does not have all the plugins in the world.

List core functionalities of the website.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Designing A Website? by vaengaiven: 10:56am On Dec 22, 2011
For just $49.99/mo, The professionals at Tucktail.com will design a website for your, You can get free hosting and many free services,visit the site for further Details.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Designing A Website? by Masive01(m): 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2011
It depends on what you want. Flash/ basic html or even full script pages. Autoblogs and all stuff like it. Basically the more pages you want, the more money it cost.
Basically you get just 4-5 pages. Any other extra page will cost you more.
If you're interested reply this post. Visit healthinquirer.com
Re: What Is The Cost Of Designing A Website? by Delaw7(m): 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2011
Some people has answered u abv, in addition, i think u need to tell the function of the site.
wat i mean is, wat u r designing it 4. It may b Personal, Club/Organisation, NGOs, Advert/awareness, School/Institution, Religious body and so on.
Then the designer/developer can give u his perspective accordingly.
For me, i think all/most website shud b lucreative, easy 2 browse throgh, database, etc.
For more info,
Contact me on:
Ade4real@rocketmail.com
+2348061682121, +23480897003202.
Thanks.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Designing A Website? by talk2hb1(m): 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2011
even if it is those 5-7 pages with DB connected you are charging 25k, na wa it is better to do it free than to charge such amount
for me with that little spec Pay 150k make i help you

(1) (Reply)

Lagbook Acquires Top-level Domain Name Naijabook.com For $10,000 USD / Lagbook Reaches One Million Registered Members, Launches 'social Apps' / How Did I Skyrocketed My Blog Traffic From 440 Views To 4000+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.