Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

We ‘ll No Longer Allow Lagosians’ Tolerance To Be Rubbished - Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We ‘ll No Longer Allow Lagosians’ Tolerance To Be Rubbished - Group (2563 Views)

We’ll No Longer Allow Governors To Prevent Rallies Of Opposition Parties - IG / Police Will No Longer Allow Violent Protests, Says IG / How Bianca Ojukwu, APGA Rubbished The Ojukwu Myth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We ‘ll No Longer Allow Lagosians’ Tolerance To Be Rubbished - Group by VirginFinder: 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2023
Obaofpigs:
All the PIGs shouting 'our Lagos'

Gbadebo Rhodes and his fellow Lagosians by birth and ancestry are mobilizing...and they will be backed by other tribes. You pigs will return to

Oyo
Osun
Ogun
Kwara
Ondo

to practice your Worthless RONU Nonsense.

Worthless Pigs... cool

If you like grunt from today till eternity, if you interfere in Lagos politics, Yorubas will flog you again and again tongue

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We ‘ll No Longer Allow Lagosians’ Tolerance To Be Rubbished - Group by DonXavi(m): 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2023
Ngozi123:

You're right. It is none of our business and we have our own issues to face. I hope you will say the same whenever a Yoruba poster goes to comment on an Igbo/minority SS thread?
They are hypocrites and will never say the same. They don't want to be fed with what they feed others.
Re: We ‘ll No Longer Allow Lagosians’ Tolerance To Be Rubbished - Group by T9ksy(m): 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2023
TopBanter:

Trust an Igbo to always eventually Bleep up, and begin plotting to usurp the land and political/administrative leadership, wherever he is welcomed and given opportunities to thrive he does not have in his wretched SE.

Incidentally, these were the sentiments, the sardunna of sokoto alluded to, in his in/famous speech in 1965 which the igbos termed "Hate speech" and labelled him, a Bigot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We ‘ll No Longer Allow Lagosians’ Tolerance To Be Rubbished - Group by TopBanter: 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2023
T9ksy:

Incidentally, these were the sentiments, the sardunna of sokoto alluded to, in his in/famous speech in 1965 which the igbos termed "Hate speech" and labelled him, a Bigot.

They’ll always label anyone telling them the truth a bigot because they are a people completely devoid of the ability to introspect sincerely.

Everything is then therefore the fault of others who “hate them” are “envious of them” or “bigoted”.

I don’t know how many times it has to be explained to them that when so many worldwide dislike a single group of people then Perhaps those people should look themselves in the mirror to see the real cause of the problem .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We ‘ll No Longer Allow Lagosians’ Tolerance To Be Rubbished - Group by Abagworo(m): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2023
At last the real ostrich has straightened her neck. While Tinubu and his group actually know that the battle over ownership ofLagos is between Yoruba and Lagosians they deviced means of using Igbos as a destraction to continue to oppress the real natives. The real natives are outnumbered by migrant Yorubas so they equally played their own politics of romancing with Igbos to swell their population and voting strength against the migrant Yoruba. The whole fracas over ownership of Lagos has nothing to do with Igbos other than the natives recruiting them to help retrieve power from non natives.

You can see this from GRV and his pattern of support.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We ‘ll No Longer Allow Lagosians’ Tolerance To Be Rubbished - Group by TopBanter: 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
Christistruth03:
My own is that they should first return the 99% Land Mass of Lagos State that was carved out of the Western Region

We self no want to talk

It is our Western Region Carved out Lands that make up 99% of Lagos that we want back

Half of Lagos State Land Mass alone is Ijebuland

Why are you letting some frustrated souls and losers Taqiyah you? When have you seen any publication worldwide refer to Lagos as separate from the SW which, verbatim, is referred to as “the traditional domain of the Yorubas”.

Yorubas must be mindful never to let Pigs, who love mud, drag you into their intellectually-deficit poto-poto so you can join their filth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We ‘ll No Longer Allow Lagosians’ Tolerance To Be Rubbished - Group by Justiceleague1: 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2023
Christistruth03:

Yes it is ours

And we want it all back

Every inch of the Land of the Western Region that was carved out to
Create Lagos State we want it back

It is only 99.5% of Lagos State Land Mass

Return it to us and we will Shut up, you can keep your Lagos Island

Lagos Island belongs to you the rest of Lagos State Belongs to us the former Western Region

Ge de Gbe ni Western Region na Wa !!

Attachee by force,chai!!!! 😁😁😁😁
Re: We ‘ll No Longer Allow Lagosians’ Tolerance To Be Rubbished - Group by T9ksy(m): 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2023
TopBanter:

They’ll always label anyone telling them the truth a bigot because these are a people completely devoid of the ability to introspect sincerel..

GBAM!!!

That's one of the myriad flaws with an average Igbo man - introspect.

Unfortunately, during their evolutionary stages, they did not bother with aquring "introspective" trait. Their whole focus was money.

1 Like

Re: We ‘ll No Longer Allow Lagosians’ Tolerance To Be Rubbished - Group by TopBanter: 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2023
Abagworo:
At last the real ostrich has straightened her neck. While Tinubu and his group actually know that the battle over ownership ofLagos is between Yoruba and Lagosians they deviced means of using Igbos as a destraction to continue to oppress the real natives. The real natives are outnumbered by migrant Yorubas so they equally played their own politics of romancing with Igbos to swell their population and voting strength against the migrant Yoruba. The whole fracas over ownership of Lagos has nothing to do with Igbos other than the natives recruiting them to help retrieve power from non natives.

You can see this from GRV and his pattern of support.

What “Lagosians”? My friend shut your ignorant mouth up and mind your own business.

1 Like

Re: We ‘ll No Longer Allow Lagosians’ Tolerance To Be Rubbished - Group by TopBanter: 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2023
T9ksy:

GBAM!!!

That's one of the myriad flaws with an average Igbo man - introspect.

Unfortunately, during their evolutionary stages, they did not bother with aquring "introspective" trait. Their whole focus was money.

Indeed. The saying “money is the root of all evil” was coined with the Igbos in mind. That is why all the wicked, evil and disruptive things they do cannot be separated from a raw and covetous love of money and materialism.

Imagine a whole ethnic group being famous for a deliberate and organized conspiracy of selling fake medicinal drugs they know will kill human beings from toddlers to adults and the frail elderly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We ‘ll No Longer Allow Lagosians’ Tolerance To Be Rubbished - Group by Ikinternational: 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2023
Racoon:

https://leadership.ng/we-ll-no-longer-allow-lagosians-tolerance-to-be-rubbished-group/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Say it with me oga ..T I N U B U aka Mr President

When you're man enough to grab your balls n speak, then others will take you serious sir

1 Like

Re: We ‘ll No Longer Allow Lagosians’ Tolerance To Be Rubbished - Group by Ikinternational: 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2023
ASAPFERG:
Landlocked animals always looking for rubbish news like this formed by some unknown groups to masturbate with grin grin

How a tribe can love yorubaland more than theirs(even when we want nothing to do with their redmud land cheesy) still baffles me grin grin grin

Non Lagosian spotted 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😩😩😩😩😩😩😩
Re: We ‘ll No Longer Allow Lagosians’ Tolerance To Be Rubbished - Group by Ikinternational: 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
ASAPFERG:
i am allergic to igbos.

Don't quote me again till you will "kick the bucket"

I pray we jam
I can help you with your hate bitch nigga
Re: We ‘ll No Longer Allow Lagosians’ Tolerance To Be Rubbished - Group by johnmartus(m): 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2023
It, therefore, noted that in the next general election, an indigene of the state should be made governor of the state, adding that most of the people that have governed the state in recent times were non-indigene more so they don’t have the love of the state in their heart.

This can't be argue anywhere.
Re: We ‘ll No Longer Allow Lagosians’ Tolerance To Be Rubbished - Group by gabbytabby: 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2023

3 Likes

Re: We ‘ll No Longer Allow Lagosians’ Tolerance To Be Rubbished - Group by Obaofpigs: 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2023
As long as you love 1 NIGERIA.. IGBOs will keep supporting those in opposition to your Worthless dynasty you claim.

Why have you stopped demolitions...abi masquerade dey the compounds? Bloody cowardd and foolish idiots... cool

VirginFinder:

If you like grunt from today till eternity, if you interfere in Lagos politics, Yorubas will flog you again and again tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We ‘ll No Longer Allow Lagosians’ Tolerance To Be Rubbished - Group by Christistruth00: 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2023
Justiceleague1:

Attachee by force,chai!!!! 😁😁😁😁

No It is Western Region Land
99.5% of Lagos State !!!

Badagry Ikorodu Epe ,Ikeja ,Shomolu, all Mainland Lagos Even Lekki was Carved out of the Western Region ..we want it all back

Ge de gbe ni Western Region SW na wa!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We ‘ll No Longer Allow Lagosians’ Tolerance To Be Rubbished - Group by adamusuleiman2: 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2023
Abagworo:
At last the real ostrich has straightened her neck. While Tinubu and his group actually know that the battle over ownership ofLagos is between Yoruba and LagosiansYoruba they deviced means of using Igbos as a destraction to continue to oppress the real natives yorubas. The real nativesyorubas are outnumbered by migrant Yorubas so they equally played their own politics of romancing with Igbos to swell their population and voting strength against the migrant Yoruba. The whole fracas over ownership of Lagos has nothing to do with Igbos other than the nativesyorubas recruiting them to help retrieve power from non natives. yorubas

You can see this from GRV (Opobo and Anambra descent) and his pattern of support.
You are extremely confused. The natives are also Yoruba.

What's going on is PDP Yoruba vs APC Yoruba. Remove the Yoruba and what you have is PDP vs APC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We ‘ll No Longer Allow Lagosians’ Tolerance To Be Rubbished - Group by a4cube: 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

The wave did not have the desired effect bode George was hoping on for the gurbanitorial election. That's why he mentioned that it backfired. The wave or rave even did not work effectively in Alaibo. Only state won in the SE is APGA by former APC guy (Otti) who also rode on it.
Blowing hot and cold at the same time. Typical.
Re: We ‘ll No Longer Allow Lagosians’ Tolerance To Be Rubbished - Group by BloomingDale(f): 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2023
Christistruth00:

99.5% of Lagos State !!!

Badagry Ikorodu Epe ,Ikeja ,Shomolu, all Mainland Lagos Even Lekki was Carved out of the Western Region ..we want it all back

Choice btw Lagos and Western Region. I wonder whom the Eguns, Ijebus and others will choose. I can remember the insults on Vice President Osibanjo from other Yorubas, I felt so aggrieved on his behalf because I really liked him, all because he was running for the presidency.
Re: We ‘ll No Longer Allow Lagosians’ Tolerance To Be Rubbished - Group by Goodvibes007: 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2023
BloomingDale:

Choice btw Lagos and Western Region. I wonder whom the Eguns, Ijebus and others will choose. I can remember the insults on Vice President Osibanjo from other Yorubas, I felt so aggrieved on his behalf because I really liked him, all because he was running for the presidency.
Awolowo, the greatest Yoruba politician ever, is an Ijebu man.

Osibanjo has no political clout in the SW aside the fact that he is married to Awolowo's grand daughter. Tinubu picked him up from Lagos state university (LASU) where he was a lecturer and brought him into his cabinet. Atiku would have beat APC black and blue if Osibanjo had the presidential ticket. Politics is a game of numbers and popularity. Osibanjo was lacking in those areas.

He tried his luck and some people insulted him for trying to stall the APC.

3 Likes

Re: We ‘ll No Longer Allow Lagosians’ Tolerance To Be Rubbished - Group by Goodvibes007: 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
adamusuleiman2:

You are extremely confused. The natives are also Yoruba.

What's going on is PDP Yoruba vs APC Yoruba. Remove the Yoruba and what you have is PDP vs APC.
We need to create a thread on Nairaland to educate people on the Yorubas sub groups lol.

Cambridge university lists them below:

Re: We ‘ll No Longer Allow Lagosians’ Tolerance To Be Rubbished - Group by BloomingDale(f): 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Awolowo, the greatest Yoruba politician ever, is an Ijebu man.

Osibanjo has no political clout in the SW aside the fact that he is married to Awolowo's grand daughter. Tinubu picked him up from Lagos state university (LASU) where he was a lecturer and brought him into his cabinet. Atiku would have beat APC black and blue if Osibanjo had the presidential ticket. Politics is a game of numbers and popularity. Osibanjo was lacking in those areas.

He tried his luck and some people insulted him for trying to stall the APC.

Are you Ijebu or Egun?
Re: We ‘ll No Longer Allow Lagosians’ Tolerance To Be Rubbished - Group by Goodvibes007: 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2023
BloomingDale:

Are you Ijebu or Egun?
Mum Ijebu. Dad Awori. Paternal grandma: Ife, maternal grandma: Egba

2 Likes

Re: We ‘ll No Longer Allow Lagosians’ Tolerance To Be Rubbished - Group by BloomingDale(f): 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Mum Ijebu. Dad Awori.

Hmmm. Ok o.
Re: We ‘ll No Longer Allow Lagosians’ Tolerance To Be Rubbished - Group by Christistruth00: 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2023
BloomingDale:

Gbadebo Rhodes self has already insulted Ijebus I doubt if he knows that half of Lagos State is Ijebuland

2 Likes

Re: We ‘ll No Longer Allow Lagosians’ Tolerance To Be Rubbished - Group by Justiceleague1: 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2023
Christistruth00:

99.5% of Lagos State !!!

Yes for lagosians and they have told you immigrants from Ogbomosho Iragbiji oshogbo to please kindly refrain from dabbling in their own affairs!!! It is not by force nahhhh!!!

grin

1 Like

Re: We ‘ll No Longer Allow Lagosians’ Tolerance To Be Rubbished - Group by Christistruth00: 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2023
Justiceleague1:

Yes for lagosians and they have told you immigrants from Ogbomosho Iragbiji oshogbo to please kindly refrain from dabbling in their own affairs!!! It is not by force nahhhh!!!

grin

We are not dragging Onitsha or Anambra with you so which one is your own?

3 Likes

Re: We ‘ll No Longer Allow Lagosians’ Tolerance To Be Rubbished - Group by delpee(f): 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
Christistruth00:

99.5% of Lagos State !!!

True that all those places were part of Western Region. Lagos territory under the British covered VI, Ikoyi, Lagos Island, Ebute Metta up to Yabatech area and Surulere.

1 Like

Re: We ‘ll No Longer Allow Lagosians’ Tolerance To Be Rubbished - Group by paramakina202: 11:52pm On Dec 14, 2023
Christistruth03:

The 99.5% of Lagos State Land that was carved out of Awolowo’s Western Region to create Lagos State in 1967

We want it all back it is ours

Then you and Gbadebo Rhodes can have Lagos Island all to yourselves we won’t disturb you again

Allow Lagos indigenes to rule themselves simple.
Re: We ‘ll No Longer Allow Lagosians’ Tolerance To Be Rubbished - Group by Christistruth03: 12:56am On Dec 15, 2023
paramakina202:

Allow Lagos indigenes to rule themselves simple.

That is very fine, Also return the Western Region Lands that are 99.5% Of Lagos
State Simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyabo Obasanjo Wrestled Ogun State Governor Security Aide In The Church. / Nsa Gen. Azazi Implicated In Selling Arms To Militants / Attention: Beaf And Sagamite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.