Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Attention: Beaf And Sagamite - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention: Beaf And Sagamite (2567 Views)

How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite / Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors / Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2011
I have gotten tired of deleting posts from both of you. Sagamite you are a moderator you should know better. Beaf, you can run your campaign like most people here without resorting to insults. Enough of it both off you and your disciples. STOP DERAILING THREADS, stop posting those pictures. Enough , take your personal issues out of here, allow people to enjoy sane political debates.
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by DoNotBanMe: 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2011
you are so partial. why cant you ban any of them or both of them, just like you ban people who you do not like.
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2011
DoNotBanMe:

you are so partial. why cant you ban any of them or both of them, just like you ban people who you do not like.

How am i partial? I do not even have powers to ban
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by sbeezy8: 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2011
sagamite a moderator? ITS A LIE
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by DoNotBanMe: 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2011
WITH all those foul words he uses and his bullish nature and he is still a moderator? shame on whoever made him one.
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2011
DoNotBanMe:

WITH all those foul words he uses and his bullish nature and he is still a moderator? shame on whoever made him one.
This thread is not about Sagamite, its about both of you, yes i know its you beaf. Stop being a baby, personal advice you need a life outside nairaland
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by mukina2: 11:20pm On Mar 27, 2011
they've both been banned.

they will see it out, any new names will be banned until the duration of their ban runs out angry
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by DoNotBanMe: 11:22pm On Mar 27, 2011
Excuse me Aisha? I am not Beaf and i take exception to your words- who told you you are in the position to advice someone to have a life outside Nairaland? I am sure you know Beaf's IP Address and you can check against mine, but if you tell me you dont know how to check, then sorry, you have no business being a moderator on NL.
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by mamagee3(f): 11:25pm On Mar 27, 2011
mukina2:

they've both been banned.

they will see it out, any new names will be banned until the duration of their ban runs out angry
Sagamite, banned? shocked shocked

I can't foresee a moderator getting banned. . .
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by EzeUche2(m): 11:27pm On Mar 27, 2011
There is fire on the mountain!  shocked

Muki - Can you please unban the original EzeUche? I have been doing quite good for the last month. Thank you in advance.
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 27, 2011
DoNotBanMe:

Excuse me Aisha? I am not Beaf and i take exception to your words- who told you you are in the position to advice someone to have a life outside Nairaland? I am sure you know Beaf's IP Address and you can check against mine, but if you tell me you dont know how to check, then sorry, you have no business being a moderator on NL.
You just registered so how com you know who i am and you seem to think you know my history on nairaland. Anyway, since both of you have been banned am closing this thread.
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by AljUche: 11:41pm On Mar 27, 2011
DoNotBanMe:

To stand up for what is right is wisdom and knowledge defeating fools.

sharttap there

u are beaf because the moniker name is silly just like ur former moniker like

ma j blige, potof soup, nsiman, udeyvex, and now donotbanme grin grin
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by satani22: 11:43pm On Mar 27, 2011
sbeezy8:

sagamite a moderator? ITS A LIE
Thes guy Sagamity is not deserving to be a moderator. a click on his profile sho he / she insult and use abusing words a lot. Poor nairalanders for making unscrupulous a moderate
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by violent(m): 11:43pm On Mar 27, 2011
I thought this thread was locked, someone has probably got a duplicate key! shocked

mukina2:

they've  both been banned.

You mean anyone registering for a new username will be banned?  shocked  on what basis? . . .
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by AljUche: 11:44pm On Mar 27, 2011
DoNotBanMe:

grin grin grin

you are definatly beaf cool
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by AljUche: 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2011
mukina2 remove sagmite and put alj harem there

i should be a mod

how many northerners are mods on this forum owned by nigerians

what happened to federal character
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by violent(m): 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2011
satani22:

Thes guy Sagamity is not deserving to be a moderator. a click on his profile sho he / she insult and use abusing words a lot. Poor nairalanders for making unscrupulous a moderate

phew!

The Nigerian educational system is almost non existing!
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by mamagee3(f): 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2011
Alj Uche:

*DEATH*

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by mukina2: 11:48pm On Mar 27, 2011
violent:

I thought this thread was locked, someone has probably got a duplicate key! shocked

You mean anyone registering for a new username will be banned?  shocked  on what basis? . . .

its for beaf and sagamite
i had to clean 5 pages of childish rubbish.
until their ban expires any new name will be banned.
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by AljUche: 11:50pm On Mar 27, 2011
mukina2:

when will a northerner be a mod

or is it only southerner (not being tribalistic here wink )

how do i apply to be a mod smiley
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by violent(m): 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2011
mukina2:

Well, hopefully their ban will be expiring soon.  Banning new names is tantamount to locking up Seun's cooking pot.

Nairaland is how the poor lad gets his daily meal, shutting the door against new entries is a life threatening situation for Seun!
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by mukina2: 11:54pm On Mar 27, 2011
^
the two of them not all new names.
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by mukina2: 11:54pm On Mar 27, 2011
Alj Uche:

when will a northerner be a mod

or is it only southerner (not being tribalistic here wink )

southerner?

northerner?

what are you talking about?
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by AljUche: 11:58pm On Mar 27, 2011
mukina2:

southerner?

northerner?

what are you talking about?

ok forget the north and south thing

Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by AljUche: 12:00am On Mar 28, 2011
muki i would behave myself
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by EzeUche(m): 12:00am On Mar 28, 2011

Can't we all just get along?  cool
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by Pharoh: 12:07am On Mar 28, 2011
Please give both of them until the end of this month and unban them, they need to be here from april to support thier candidates. If anyone goes back to the old ways then ban for an indefinite period but there should be warning before banning people i think.

Back to topic.

It will always come back to hurt this site and we predicted it, i think it might even get worst. It is very sad these days that it has become fashionable to call the president of a country, clueless, slowpoke and idiot. Anybody that supports goodluck is abused without mercy and because the moderators are anti goodluck they think it is the right thing. No person should abuse anyone here and that should have been the rule else there won't be sanity here.

Please state the rule now, there should be no abuse else the next stage now will be insults and fighting. The election will come soon and i see this getting worst,we honestly do not see what lies ahead of us. There are very dangerous times ahead and it would have been good if this site was neutral and try to bring sanity to the waring parties

Let the insults to the president, parties, presidential candidates and their fans stop now for good else we are heading for a disaster soon.
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by mukina2: 12:18am On Mar 28, 2011
how is the site or the mods anti-goodluck?
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by Pharoh: 12:46am On Mar 28, 2011
^^

I am not saying all the mod but look at sagamite, also the mods in the politics section are pro buhari. There is conflict of interest because in this case they do not know how to go about this whole fighting between the parties. Even the mods are part of those creating threads to abuse the president and his wife. They should have stayed neutral and remember sometime ago i told you to fix the mod issue where you have to separate the member from the job of a mod.

Can't you see that people are shocked that sagamite is a mod, can't you see that there has been threads against aisha. The mods should have not mixed politics with their job, they have taken side and do not see when things are wrong. I know you are a neutral person but if i would give me honest recommendation, everything about the election should just be banned from this site.
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by fstranger3(m): 1:03am On Mar 28, 2011
I cant believe that Bristol Sagamoron is a moderator?

How come?

And yes, we need a northerner as a moderator.

Aisha alone is not enough, we need Alj Uche
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by jason123: 1:07am On Mar 28, 2011
Alj Uche:

mukina2 remove sagmite and put alj harem there

i should be a mod

how many northerners are mods on this forum owned by nigerians

ROMFLMAO!!!! LOL!! This guy will kill someone soon!!!! grin
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by jason123: 1:07am On Mar 28, 2011
Alj Uche should be a MOD!!!!!!

(1) (2)

Nigeria’s Zimbabwean Farmers: Nothing Like Chicken Feed / Prayers For Gej's Apologists / President Jonathan Snubs Stella Oduah In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.