Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,254 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

I Feel Unbelievably Betrayed By Feminism - A 38-year-old White Lady Says - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Unbelievably Betrayed By Feminism - A 38-year-old White Lady Says (1088 Views)

White Lady Spotted In Wrapper Using Nigerian Grinding Stone And Speaking Pidgin / Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics / "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Unbelievably Betrayed By Feminism - A 38-year-old White Lady Says by Doxy1: 12:29am On Dec 14, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDI2t-XVA8Y?si=fVyfO1G9EVZLYw1L

A 38-year-old lady has blamed feminism for being the reason she's still single with no child to call her own.

Melissa Persling, in a recent article for business insider, reveals that she's scared of growing old alone and with no child.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Unbelievably Betrayed By Feminism - A 38-year-old White Lady Says by kb83(m): 12:55am On Dec 14, 2023
I hope this feminist cabals are listening, stop ruining the lives of our ladies. Here is one out of many others wailing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Unbelievably Betrayed By Feminism - A 38-year-old White Lady Says by SweetBuns(f): 1:49am On Dec 14, 2023
This is not the feminism I know

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Unbelievably Betrayed By Feminism - A 38-year-old White Lady Says by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:57am On Dec 14, 2023
It's never too late for you only if you're ready to use your head for once !
Re: I Feel Unbelievably Betrayed By Feminism - A 38-year-old White Lady Says by Birdbyrde440: 3:03am On Dec 14, 2023
kb83:
I hope this feminist cabals are listening, stop ruining the lives of our ladies. Here is one out of many others wailing.

Too late.. this will be the fate of many many women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Unbelievably Betrayed By Feminism - A 38-year-old White Lady Says by ednut1(m): 3:10am On Dec 14, 2023
Yahoo boys in Nigeria are available for her 😒

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Unbelievably Betrayed By Feminism - A 38-year-old White Lady Says by TopBanter: 3:15am On Dec 14, 2023
kb83:

Don’t mind them. Sensible women, the type who still find love and happiness, knows it is right to give a man respect for his uniqueness and what he brings to the table.

Women should then demand reciprocal respect from men for their own virtues and valuable contribution, as a woman, to a union that is still the basic foundation of humanity responsible for sustaining our species through reproduction this lady is lamenting feminism has deprived her of.

Instead feminism has been hijacked by toxic men-haters who demand women disrespect, fight and aggravate men while viewing them as enemies they do not need for anything. Good luck to them.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Unbelievably Betrayed By Feminism - A 38-year-old White Lady Says by TopBanter: 3:21am On Dec 14, 2023
SweetBuns:

It may not be for you but it is the model for many women out there I.e the version that encourages women to view men as enemies and subjugators they no longer need for anything.

Even childbirth, hardcore feminist will argue should just be about seeking a stranger’s donor sperm rather than engaging with a man to produce a child out of the love two individual have for each other.
Re: I Feel Unbelievably Betrayed By Feminism - A 38-year-old White Lady Says by APOPTOSIS: 4:10am On Dec 14, 2023
We know them.
I Live among them.
She's not fully delivered. Na trap.
Where I reside, we call them Karen.
Both men and women have their roles.
I pray she fully reconciles with nature & make peace

1 Like

Re: I Feel Unbelievably Betrayed By Feminism - A 38-year-old White Lady Says by Westerhoffe(m): 4:59am On Dec 14, 2023
Feminism is a degradation of the ordinance of way of life and society.
As a woman, do not let the bitter women dictate how you'd run your life for you with their own bitterness, because you'd wake up one day to discover they had lied to you.

Wake up and prevent the lamentations of old age when you'd have to be all by yourself or unhappily having no one to call your family.

The family you build is important.

Stop Feminism, it's always being regretted.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Unbelievably Betrayed By Feminism - A 38-year-old White Lady Says by Gadafii: 5:36am On Dec 14, 2023
SweetBuns:
continue to deceive your self dear🫵

Linda ikeji thought she knew feminism, preached it to her female young followers, last last she find man give her bele, the man even denied the pregnancy, she’s a baby mama now, and she don since keep quite, so continue in your delusions, don’t calm down and be submissive to a man that will crown you as a queen, be antagonizing men😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Unbelievably Betrayed By Feminism - A 38-year-old White Lady Says by sulakishop(m): 5:52am On Dec 14, 2023
Una never see anything. grin grin

feminism keh?

If you ask me, I will ask you to ask Lind@ Ikeja... She even carry belle, and the guy say na major scam... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That gender is a joke grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just like Erekere... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Unbelievably Betrayed By Feminism - A 38-year-old White Lady Says by Capernum: 6:25am On Dec 14, 2023
Feminism is simply demonic. There is no gender equality... God only permitted gender fairness.

Honour men in their uniqueness, God made it so. Honour women in their uniqueness, God made it so.

Those comparing gender and advocating for equal treatment are not wise.

The female is not subservient to the male, there must be mutual honor. BUT the wife is subservient to her own husband ONLY.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Unbelievably Betrayed By Feminism - A 38-year-old White Lady Says by talented321: 6:33am On Dec 14, 2023
They want to compete with men, let them continue from where they stop..
Re: I Feel Unbelievably Betrayed By Feminism - A 38-year-old White Lady Says by Jeon(f): 7:01am On Dec 14, 2023
A thread for Men, to masturbate on.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Feel Unbelievably Betrayed By Feminism - A 38-year-old White Lady Says by Aboks(m): 7:24am On Dec 14, 2023
One of their leaders is looking for second child @ lindaikeji
Re: I Feel Unbelievably Betrayed By Feminism - A 38-year-old White Lady Says by LeeSmart: 8:05am On Dec 14, 2023
No be everything wey dis oyinbo people bring we go take am serious.. I just de pity some of our nl friends wey de carry dis feminism of a thing for head.... Hanty don learn her lesson, e remain some people 4 here.
Re: I Feel Unbelievably Betrayed By Feminism - A 38-year-old White Lady Says by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:12am On Dec 14, 2023
Weak senseless woman. So what stops her from starting a family or having children?

People like this will always look for who to blame. If she finally gets married and has children, she will blame her children for causing her to add *weight and lose $hape. She will also blame marriage as what caused her career to fall. She was never a real woman. Cheap* weak* a$$

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Unbelievably Betrayed By Feminism - A 38-year-old White Lady Says by jordyspices: 8:31am On Dec 14, 2023
Naija men to the rescue
Re: I Feel Unbelievably Betrayed By Feminism - A 38-year-old White Lady Says by KingLennon(m): 9:25am On Dec 14, 2023
Jeon:
A thread for Men, to masturbate on.
Feminism is a scam. Every woman desires a happy home with her kids and man cheesy
Re: I Feel Unbelievably Betrayed By Feminism - A 38-year-old White Lady Says by KingLennon(m): 9:29am On Dec 14, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Weak senseless woman. So what stops her from starting a family or having children?

People like this will always look for who to blame. If she finally gets married and has children, she will blame her children for causing her to add *weight and lose $hape. She will also blame marriage as what caused her career to fall. She was never a real woman. Cheap* weak* a$$
Only foolish women will believe in feminism. We are Africans and there's no way such theories can work out. Coming back home to see your kids and your man is what every african woman can dream of cheesy
Re: I Feel Unbelievably Betrayed By Feminism - A 38-year-old White Lady Says by Jeon(f): 9:48am On Dec 14, 2023
KingLennon:

Feminism is a scam. Every woman desires a happy home with her kids and man cheesy

Every woman?. But what happened to those that are been abused by the man in a sad home?.

Not every man can give a happy home/not every woman desire a man or kids as long as her home is happy , so deal with it

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Unbelievably Betrayed By Feminism - A 38-year-old White Lady Says by KingLennon(m): 11:13am On Dec 14, 2023
Jeon:

Every woman?. But happened to those that are been abused by the man in a sad home?.

Not every man can give a happy home/not every woman desire a man or kids as long as her home is happy , so deal with it
No matter how you paint it, the truth will still remain the truth. What else do u think a woman desires? Even as a man, that's my greatest joy. Seeing my woman with my little angels

1 Like

Re: I Feel Unbelievably Betrayed By Feminism - A 38-year-old White Lady Says by Jeon(f): 11:17am On Dec 14, 2023
KingLennon:

No matter how you paint it, the truth will still remain the truth. What else do u think a woman desires?
A woman desires will never be the same with that of another woman.

11 Likes

Re: I Feel Unbelievably Betrayed By Feminism - A 38-year-old White Lady Says by KingLennon(m): 11:20am On Dec 14, 2023
Jeon:
A woman desires will never be the same with that of another woman.
What do u desire as a woman?
Re: I Feel Unbelievably Betrayed By Feminism - A 38-year-old White Lady Says by Jeon(f): 11:23am On Dec 14, 2023
KingLennon:

What do u desire as a woman?
Why asking me?.
And why should I voice out those things to a stranger?.

11 Likes

Re: I Feel Unbelievably Betrayed By Feminism - A 38-year-old White Lady Says by KingLennon(m): 11:30am On Dec 14, 2023
Jeon:

Why asking me?.
And why should I voice out those things to a stranger?.
Lolz, don't pretend....you love a happy home with your beautiful kids and your man by ur side. The joy it brings, money can't buy it
Re: I Feel Unbelievably Betrayed By Feminism - A 38-year-old White Lady Says by Jeon(f): 11:32am On Dec 14, 2023
KingLennon:

Lolz, don't pretend....you love a happy home with your beautiful kids and your man by ur side. The joy it brings, money can't buy it
Stop forcing me to swallow your opinion OK.

11 Likes

Re: I Feel Unbelievably Betrayed By Feminism - A 38-year-old White Lady Says by KingLennon(m): 11:38am On Dec 14, 2023
Jeon:
Stop forcing me to swallow your opinion OK.
Well whatever you desire, may God (Allah) grant you....
Re: I Feel Unbelievably Betrayed By Feminism - A 38-year-old White Lady Says by Fahvvy: 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2023
Hahaahhahhah grin...
Abeg no cast am na grin...
Allow women to keep being feminist cheesy...

Cause this feminism thingy really favours men cheesy...
Never in the history of humanity has there been a movement that favours men like this grin...

Women believe that just like men, they can sleep around - which means more pu.ssy for men without commitment grin...

Feminism has forced women to start paying bills just like men - which means men can save more money for themselves grin...

Feminism has kicked chivalry out the window - this means men don't have to bend over for women since ofcourse "we're equal" grin...

Please men, embrace feminism, cause the thing dey favour wuna wella cheesy...
Re: I Feel Unbelievably Betrayed By Feminism - A 38-year-old White Lady Says by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:17am On Dec 15, 2023
Linda Ikeji as a single mother is still far better than all the married females in your family, of course you know that.
Gadafii:
continue to deceive your self dear🫵

Linda ikeji thought she knew feminism, preached it to her female young followers, last last she find man give her bele, the man even denied the pregnancy, she’s a baby mama now, and she don since keep quite, so continue in your delusions, don’t calm down and be submissive to a man that will crown you as a queen, be antagonizing men😂😂

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Unbelievably Betrayed By Feminism - A 38-year-old White Lady Says by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2023
Yeah blame feminism for your bad choices as if feminists don't get married 🙄

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Miami / My Aunt Owes Me Some Money / How To Battle Anger With Loved Ones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.