Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Kim Kardashian And Kris Humphrey's Wedding Was A 'hoax' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian And Kris Humphrey's Wedding Was A 'hoax' (3130 Views)

Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” / Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap / Latest Wedding In Town: Kim Kardashian And Humphrey Weds! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian And Kris Humphrey's Wedding Was A 'hoax' by baskem(f): 10:51am On Nov 01, 2011
As reported by RadarOnline,

Don’t believe the statements about either party being “devastated” or how they “hoped it would last forever” -- according to several well placed sources Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries’ wedding was nothing but a “hoax and a publicity stunt”.

“It was pretty much an arranged marriage right from the start,” one source, close to the Keeping Up With The Kardashians production, tells RadarOnline. “Kim was looking for a husband and Kris was selected for her, amongst others. She wasn’t really into him but she hoped she would be able to develop some feelings, but it never happened. She was never particularly attracted to him, and by all accounts absolutely hated sleeping with him or even having to make out with him.

“The whole wedding was a total hoax and a publicity stunt. It was great for ratings and it was an amazing money maker. That’s it though, period. Kris turned out to not be as malleable as everyone hoped he would be, he was pictured out partying with other girls, Kim really couldn’t care less for him, she decided to end it.” But, according to the source, this could just be yet ANOTHER big publicity stunt and the world could be subjected to round two!

“It wouldn’t surprise me, in the slightest, if Kim and Kris managed to ‘reunite’ and the divorce filing gets brushed aside as they go to counseling and couples therapy. Basically, Kim will do anything and everything for the maximum amount of attention and TV time.”

Jonathan Jaxson, owner of JJ Public Relations, and a former friend of Kim’s from way back, says he’s not surprised by the breakup and that although he believes the couple were dating, he too believes the wedding wasn’t 100 percent for real.

“Part of it was publicity, she knew they were going to make a lot of money from her wedding. It made them millions,” Jaxson says. “I do think she fell in love but once she got to know him and being married she realized he wasn’t her match. “It was bad for business, it wasn’t good for Kim’s image to be married, and I think she realized that pretty quickly. Kris just wanted a wife, he didn’t care about the rest of the stuff. At one point he almost backed out and didn’t walk down the aisle but there was so much money involved, it was too late.

“Everything is business for Kim now, she’s lost the sense of quality of life. She doesn’t want to commit the time to a relationship even though she wants one. The breakup started two weeks ago because she didn’t want to be in Minnesota, and she didn’t want to make New York her home. She just bought a $5million house in LA about 1`1/2 years ago, she’s going to be staying there now. “I do think it was a genuine relationship, it wasn’t a genuine marriage though. It was all orchestrated for TV, it was all for show. It was just too much.”

Another source echoes the sentiment that Kim and Kris’ wedding was made for the cameras and that their “relationship” wasn’t exactly brimming with newlywed bliss, “They lived in hotels the entire two months they were married and they never settled into a home together,” the source says. “They never made any kind of permanent plans like real couples do. Everything about them was temporary, they didn’t lay down any roots.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kris Humphrey's Wedding Was A 'hoax' by 9jablog: 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2011
we know dis one b4 b4 now, no be today!
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kris Humphrey's Wedding Was A 'hoax' by baskem(f): 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2011
lolz!
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kris Humphrey's Wedding Was A 'hoax' by tpia5: 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2011
Who actually watches the show?

So far i only caught one episode where somebody was looking for her earring, and searching for that earring took about 15-20 mins while she wandered around crying and moaning.

I was left wondering if i really shouldnt take up a worthwhile hobby besides television. Something that would actually help me burn calories.

Dont know what the future of entertainment is, really.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kris Humphrey's Wedding Was A 'hoax' by baskem(f): 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2011
U r sooo right, I personally do not see anything good, entertaining or right in all this reality shows and its gradually taking over from normal sensible shows!
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kris Humphrey's Wedding Was A 'hoax' by BootyOnMe: 5:47am On Nov 02, 2011
I don't watch 'reality' tv shows.
Can't watch any tv channels but CNN and Investigative Discovery. cool
Not that bored with life.
But I love the 'tabloid' gists.
All well and good.
Anything Kardashian is 'Fantansy Island' or 'Fantasy Ocean'!
Great entertainment ALWAYS!
Beautiful, interesting family. kiss
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kris Humphrey's Wedding Was A 'hoax' by baskem(f): 9:10am On Nov 02, 2011
lolz @booty
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kris Humphrey's Wedding Was A 'hoax' by 9jablog: 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2011
me i like show well well, i only watch so see kim bum bum, kai, make she come marry me too if na for just 1 week.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kris Humphrey's Wedding Was A 'hoax' by dominique(f): 6:07pm On Nov 02, 2011
you can't help but feel sorry for the guy. now he knows how it feel like to be used as a publicity tool. hope he doesn't part with too much money sha.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kris Humphrey's Wedding Was A 'hoax' by DaRapture: 12:17am On Nov 03, 2011
I don't know why this incident is such a surprise to folks. I was actually highly surprised she even dated that guy, because her preference is clearly chocolate brown black men, and not light bright, damn near white mulatto guys like the Humphrey is. I'd bet a million bucks that she'll soon end up in the arms of another dark brotha, and Humphrey will end up with a hot chocolate sista. I'd put money on it.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kris Humphrey's Wedding Was A 'hoax' by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 03, 2011
I feel so sorry for bruce jenner. All of the Kardashians make me sick. What a selfish ediot

The only famous person in the family is Bruce Jenner. Poor guy has been denutted living in that family. She's like Paris Hilton, famous for NOTHING. Fake asss + Sham wedding. Sad to know that people still watch that lame show. I put her in the same category as Lindsey Lohan. Useless to society. They just need to disappear

(1) (Reply)

TIMAYA AND HIS DAUGTHER..picture / Jara TV Presenters Uti Nwachukwu And Helen Paul Cover Redsheet / Nigerian Made Female Celebs And Crossing Of Legs In Pics - Give us A Break Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.